Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

How did you come up with your EL name?

a long, long time ago..I was kinda forced by some cicomstances to change my name..it didnt take long before most knew who I was, lo..but by that time..I had my EL life back on track, so that didnt matter.

The name I took, was kinda..given to me, unofficialy, coz some ppl thought I lived up to this name..

So..when I had to pick another name..I thought, 'what the heck..if they think of me this way, i might as well call myself this :)

I will leave it up to you all to decide whetter i deserved this name or not :) Anyway..I think its a nice story to read..:)

*hugs*

Jez

JezeBelle was the daughter of Ethbaal, king of the Zidonians or Tyre and Sidon. King Ahab of Israel, the son of Omri, did evil in the sight of the Lord, took JezeBelle in marriage and went and served Baal.

Ahab coveted the vineyard of Naboth and when he could not obtain it, JezeBelle slandered Naboth and he was stoned and the vineyard given to Ahab. JezeBelle is mentioned as the licentious false prophet of the Thyatira Church of the seven churches of Revelation. The church at Thyatira seems to fulfill the age of the Western Church from the dark ages unto the present time when their last works are more than the first. The Babylonian idea of fleshly leadership in the church started with Rome and continued with the Protestants with the separation of clergy and laity. The denial of the sacramental quality of marriage leads the church into fornication and the false authority leads the church into confusion and false prophecy.

What Jesus had against the church of Thyatira was that "You suffer that woman JezeBelle, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds."

The Thyratiran church continues to this day. The prophecy of the tribulation is in these last days and includes a greater part of Christendom, those under the papacy, independants, protestants and orthodox included that have allowed the JezeBelle spirit and idolatry to flourish in the church and subsequently into all areas of society. Without an attitude of holiness, grace turns into licentiousness.

JezeBelle is a figurative and spiritual name for us. She is a whore and a witch whose spirit endures in the church by taking over the vineyard of the Lord. She covers her face with make-up to appear more attractive. The wife of Ahab had introduced the abominations of Astarte worship into Israel.

JezeBelle slew the prophets of the Lord, hiding others in a cave with bread and water. She led her husband into the same idolatry and fed the prophets of Baal at her own table. She was a woman eventually destroyed by the very government she herself corrupted.

The word of God came to Elijah and called him to show himself to Ahab and it would rain. The prophet came out of nowhere, stirred the righteous hearts and the priests of Baal were put to death by the people. JezeBelle is referred to as the corrupt woman, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. It was not Elijah alone but Jehu the anointed King over Israel that sought out the prophets of Baal and slew them, avenging the blood of the prophets. It was this king that dealt JezeBelle the death blow by having her thrown down from the wall.

In the end, Jehu did not follow the laws of the Lord with all His heart but it shall not be so with us. You are under the law of love and are among the overcomers, if in fact you are among the remnant. We may not be the Elijah to come or even a prophet but under our heritage, we are kings and priests. It is up to the church to become the spotless Bride in these last days and cast out the false prophets, we have the right and the power, we need but have the resolve to appropriate this power as the chosen remnant.

In Thyatira, the JezeBelle spirit was and is introducing these same vile practices into the Christian church. By attaching herself to the Christians and manipulating them, she is insisting on the right to teach and practice licentious indulgence and claiming inspiration for her teaching. Those in the church that despise prophecy and forbid the true prophets to speak are under the influence of the JezeBelle spirit. They may not have actually killed the prophets but by not allowing God's free operation to speak through His ministers, they kill the spirit that speaks through Him, thereby introducing the confusion of Babylon and the false teaching and doctrines of demons that identify a divided church. Even the true prophets among the apostate church will be hidden and not allowed to feast upon the richness of spiritual meat.

Those under her influence will despise true prophecy, entertain the false prophets and attack those with true spiritual authority. Not all Thyatira pastors accept this teaching and this stinging rebuke is not for those that have not reached into JezeBelle's satanic depth. Judgment is given according to the works of those under the JezeBelle spirit. The words against them are delivered from One "with eyes like fire and feet like brass." Without repentance, the sin of fornication, idolatry, wordliness and schismatic confusion will cause tribulation and the death of the children who commit adultery with her.

Different demons have different names. The JezeBelle demon spirit entices God's servant to fornication and adultery. Attitudes are contrived to try to cover the sin and the true prophetic spirit of conviction is allowed to be cast out. The sin of fornication includes any sexual act outside of marriage, male and female, to one partner. In the New Testament, it is the sin with the most singular condemnation but we must realize here that there are prophecies concerning the church committing fornication with the kings of the earth. Jesus is wedded to the church. When Jesus condemns those that have comited adultry with JezeBelle, He is referring to the church and wordliness, not necessarily sexual immorality.

JezeBelle uses control and manipulation to exert influence. Once under this delusionary spirit, she takes them captive, disguises herself as the spirit of God and allows false prophecy, idolatry and worldy practices to flourish.

JezeBelle uses her controlling influence to lead God's people to worship a false church system that is not led by His spirit. Instead of being the Bride of Christ, the church is turned into a harlot turning to other gods, and a harem, becoming many wives through the denominational divisions.

It is hard to resist once under her spell, she feels just like Jesus but it is a delusion. Those under the JezeBelle spirit are given a false peace about the sin and confusion and the spirit of conviction does not take hold because they are given over to satan's deception for the destruction of the flesh. She will even counterfeit the Holy Spirit feeling of holiness in the heart. I have known the affirmities, I have been delivered. JezeBelle is the spirit of modern day Babylon and we are told to flee from her.

JezeBelle is not gender specific. She is a type that shows up in todays relationship with the church to the world and the relationship with church authority and the congregation. I remember hearing things years ago like calling a woman JezeBelle because she wears make-up and such nonsense, but these are misapplications. When JezeBelle painted her face to make herself more attractive it suggests a type of evil that is all made up to look attractive to those that are under her spell.

The JezeBelle spirit is a type of delusion that is given to the church so that they might not recognize the influence. For example, the fornication that she has seduced us into would be the mixture of the church and worldly political idolotry toward the image of the beast. If you understand the hypocrisy and wordliness of the political Christian right and their pretense of proper Christian truth, you have an idea where this is going. This is much more of a balanced approach to the world situation today and what Elijah would be fighting against than merely a women doing anything in authority over a man or any person usurping authority in the church.

There is a movement today that looks like it is coming against pastors in the church but this impression is only half right. Pastors are needed in the church and are a proper part of the ministry and there are many that have not bent the knee to Baal but more and more, we are learning about the JezeBelle spirit in the church and that it applies to many pastors and teachers. The Elijah spirit that comes against the spirit of JezeBelle is prophetic and those pastors that will not submit to the prophetic voice in the congregation are starting to feel the heat.

There are pastors and Christian leaders that use control and manipulation to bring forth their own special interests and pet denominational doctrines. Some of those pastors are trying to turn it around and blame it on the prophets speaking out in church but these very pastors that are muzzling the prophets are exposing the JezeBelle spirit to their own shame. Pastors who are hearing the instence of apostolic mandate and treat these times as business as usual will be exposed as fools. It is true that most Christians will be taken unawares but many hear the Lord.

JezeBelle is a hot prophetic topic right now, the Lord is exposing these people as false teachers and it includes so-called apostles and evangelists. Your pastor may accept the prophetic but it is time to come against the JezeBelle spirit in the church and prophets called to do it will be sent to them. If your pastor falls into that category, then it will be to his loss but it is not for us to judge. There are pastors who have not fallen prey to the delusions of JezeBelle and they are standing along side of these truths.

The more you think about it, the more you will see Jesus as the husband and JezeBelle as the apostate Christian church. Not the bride of Christ, mind you, the one that is holy and blameless but the one that has prostituted herself into the harlot bride and mixed herself up with the affairs of the world. There is a faction in the Christian church that has set herself up as the true perveyors of the gospel that is the evil fleshly power prostituting herself with the affairs of the world. We must come to the irrefutible conclusion that as the remnant, we should not be subject to this power. The Elijah spirit that is taking on the JezeBelle spirit is coming forth with another power, that of the "Spirit saith the Lord" kind of power that will knock JezeBelle out of her exalted perch and bring her down to the level that she is destined to fall into, along with Babylon.

The JezeBelle spirit results also in the political idolatry that is manifested in nationalism. No matter what country, there are those that worship it and think that their's is God's country. The fact is that it is satan's domain right now as the god of this world and that includes America who will be judged soon for seducing the people into thinking that the United States is doing God's work in the nations. It is all about mammon worship and exploitation against any nation that wants to be free from the economic oppression that rears its ugly head from globalization. That is JezeBelle also because that lying spirit is using the church to sanction military force in protecting America's economic interests. That is political fornication for sure and the tragic thing is many Christians are under that lying spirit.

It is the JezeBelle spirit that has seduced our present generation to commit fornication, whether sexual or political, to deny the prophets and has allowed the spirit in the mainstream, justifying it according to the mores of the times. Those under her spell think it is overlooked by God. We need to pray for these ones that the JezeBelle spirit is overcome so that they will see the truth. There are loved ones involved that need to be restored, churches that need the prophetic truth, there are millions right around you just waiting to hear this truth and submit themselves to true spiritual authority so that they may be delivered. Now you know, the trumpet is at your lips, sound the alarm.

PS. Tanyia what does that 'slashfury' thingy as your signature means ? just being curious.

173603[/snapback]

LOL-it means that SlashFury gets REALLY bored when fighting fluffies and tries to PM me as many times as possible if I'm afk. He was trying to get to 200 but "some newb kept pming [him] and interrupting." :)

My name has no meaning as it is, just something that i grabed out of thinn air when i had 2 decide a name.

Later i realised that it means three of a kind in Swedish if u put in 1 more "s" (en triss) :D

Originally I came up with rasberrybeard because of THIS CARTOON!

the_nackster is simply cause my parents call me nack, i just added the ster. :-P

173425[/snapback]

lmao....

That was the most stupidest cartoon i have ever seen :D

-kat

I got Battlefield 1942 a few years ago, and was trying to think up of a name so I could play it as soon as possible. For some reason, I decided that name was good enough for usage in other places. :P

Holy crap JezeBelle! Am i supose to read that all? eeek!

:P I wanted something Sweet :) since i am so Sweet to everyone (well mostly everyone) and I was sick of using my other nickname (mytwolunchmeats) If ya wanna know the story behind Mytwolunchmeats PM and I will explain :) And CLockus help me pick Thang :) hope its a good enough story behind it LOL

Holy crap JezeBelle! Am i supose to read that all? eeek!

173748[/snapback]

Nah..only for those who got the wrong idea about my name :P

*hugs*

Jez

I initially tried Laura... Then I realized people could stalk me (plus it's taken. <_<).

Then I tried Kayla... It's taken... So... The next logical step would be to subtract something. Y was in the middle, so I took it out.

For the record... I'm NOT Estonian, so leave me the hell alone.

I use the name Solitaire in game on the rare occasion I play.

It comes froma group called Harlequins who travel the galaxy hunting demons and building up some vast scheme to save thier dying race from extinction.

"The most chilling of all the Harlequins are the Solitaires. The Solitaires are solitary individuals who roam the Webway, seeking out Eldar they think might be talented enough to join a Harlequin troupe. Their most startling characteristic is their apparent lack of a soul. Whenever Solitaires are with a Harlequin band, they prefer to distance themselves from the others, and one is considered cursed if one exchanges words with a Solitaire. The Solitaires show no sign of emotion, either with other Harlequins or on the battlefield. Psykers are known to be very depressed in the presence of a Solitaire. The mental node of the alien is obviously disturbing to them. Psychic attacks on Solitaires will fall short, and weapons which attack the enemy's mind, such as the neuro-disruptor, will simply have no effect."

Well...a couple (3?) years ago a friend came to me with a story idea, and in the process of writing the story we both decided to make alter-egos and put them in as the main characters...I decided I wanted to be a legolas-like elf, and I started brainstorming...my inital idea was to have a name kinda like mine, Thomas, but mythical...suddenly Tumaros (Two-mare-ohs, also sometimes pronounced as "tomorrows", whichever works for you) pops into my head...and I haven't stopped using it on anything ranging from Instant Messenger to MMOs...heck, sometimes (rarely though) people even call me it instead of Tom/Tommy :-P

Then of course, there's Tum, Tuma, Tumie, Tuma-T yo, and all the other nickname-nicknames.

'Course, at one point I considered switching to what my fantasy-loving English teacher/DM at one point in my pathetic life/awesome guy calls me...Tómäs (pronounced Toe-mahs), but Tumaros was just so traditional that I stayed with it :-P

Now wasn't that exciting? :P

Wow...this smiley looks like the face I make...like...all the time... ;) NEW FAVORITE! (sorry blinky)

I not exactly sure how I came up with my name :D I started using it when I played Earth and Beyond. When the game ended he was maxed out in every skill and had pretty much every uber peice if equip for his class in the game :)

Here's what all my toons looked like in that game.

enb-cs.jpg

Nah..only for those who got the wrong idea about my name :D

*hugs*

Jez

173753[/snapback]

Hey dont hug my brother!!

I typed some random chars and it ended up as Wytter. Kinda sticked to me since then ;-)

hrmmm....

google.com --> language thingy --> translation --> english to spanish --> input = 'system' --> output = 'sistema' --> added some style = 'SisteMa`'

pwnage :unsure:

Well, when I first made my character, I couldn't think of anything that sounded *right*, so I started thinking of all the different fantasy books I've read, to come up with a name. Nothing from Ann McCaffrey's books seemed right, I've read nearly all of hers, and there were some others here and there, but nothing seemed to suit. Then Terry Brooks' books came to mind.. (if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I do tend to mix up names) The Sword of Shannara series.. I have always liked the way that sounded, but it still didn't seem to fit me. I played around with several different forms of the word Shannara, substituting letters, and mixing them up, and finally, one just came to me, and it fit just perfect. I loved the way it sounded, and seemed to be more me than any other that had come to mind.

Hence the name you have all come to know and love

Shallara

:unsure:

as usual i cant think of a name, i can never make up my mind, so doxxie is something that foncemerlin thought of it for me....hes so sweet, only later did i find out that a doxxie is slang in englad for ummm....not a girl you would want your momma to meet....lmao

just a bit of irony in that cause his momma loves me to death!

:unsure::):P

guess that will show him

doxxie roxx :)

Downloaded and installed EL.

Was in a hurry to start.

Was stuck for a name.

Looked around the room for inspiration.

Saw my stereo.

:P

Downloaded and installed EL.

Was in a hurry to start.

Was stuck for a name.

Looked around the room for inspiration.

Saw my stereo.

:)

174071[/snapback]

That is the funniest story so far IMO...:lol:

I diden't read everyone's, but to tell you the truth this name wasen't made just for EL :) In fact, I didne't even come up with it! My babysitter, 5 years ago, around when I first layed my eys on a computer of "our" own did I start using the name...and ever since it stuck.

Realy though, in most cases I now either use my full real name or cbeley ...

:P

EDIT: actualy, i'm pretty sure the name, chatterbug89, was created more than 5 years ago...because my old yahoo accoutn was created in 2000, but I know we got our computer before that and I remember regesterign with Disney/Go.com (I was so sad when they discontinuted their mail thingy...that was like 5 years ago lol).

So acutaly chatterbug89 is problay around 6 to 7 or more years old...

Edited by chatterbug89