Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mar(c)

Eek! I'm dyeing!

Thats quite the beautiful spectrum of colors, i can't wait until we can make them all into clothes :P

Very nice update :D

Didn't see this coming, new formulas as a surprise are always nice.

That Cape of No More Warlock got my interest.. :P

Thats quite the beautiful spectrum of colors, i can't wait until we can make them all into clothes :D

I can't wait either. until lil' makes 'em for us! :P

That Cape of No More Warlock got my interest.. ;)

Rest assured, you are not alone :) In fact, I think, this cape's got everyone's interest :)

However, recommended level 50 means, we'll have to wait a little more, #1 tailor has level about 40 afaik.

That Cape of No More Warlock got my interest.. :)

Rest assured, you are not alone :) In fact, I think, this cape's got everyone's interest :)

However, recommended level 50 means, we'll have to wait a little more, #1 tailor has level about 40 afaik.

I could bet it is only item to get warlock cloaks out of game.

Such as: He did dare to put Warlock's cloak into a mix window and got this statless cloak, praise him ;)

maybe no more warlock is just a cape with both effects, or maybe it gives perfect (unbreakable) magic immunity (thats what i hope, cos then the cape will be in good demand, using nmts, and blue lupine noobs wont be able to get nmts anymore)

Unless Senia or Moebird did some serious tailoring over night I'm still #1 tailor, and I made lvl 39 last night. I have all the ings to make lvl 40, then I'll be short on air ess. So, donations are welcome :icon13: And as I just mentioned in another post, considering the air ess, I guess we're actually spray painting those fabrics :P

lilcnoot

Unless Senia or Moebird did some serious tailoring over night I'm still #1 tailor, and I made lvl 39 last night. I have all the ings to make lvl 40, then I'll be short on air ess. So, donations are welcome :icon13: And as I just mentioned in another post, considering the air ess, I guess we're actually spray painting those fabrics :P

lilcnoot

Perhaps it should be matter essence instead air essence, as it is more logical to build an atomic bomb and burn painting on to the fabrics?

AIr essences? Hmmmm

5 Dung + 2 Air Essence = Air Biscuit

or 5 Dung + 2 Air Essence + 2 Death Essence = Posioned Air Biscuit

Or maybe this is a fantasy RPG and air essences needed to be used for something more than manufacturing a few axes? :)

Good luck dyeing :)

Or maybe this is a fantasy RPG and air essences needed to be used for something more than manufacturing a few axes? ;)

Though I never used them much I believe there was already a high demand for air essences to level magic, or at least lots of people made them. I know a couple people that make insane amounts regularly (pity I can't steal them all :pickaxe: )

....So, donations are welcome :) ...

How about we start a thread of all the tailors that would like donations? ;) <!-- That was sarcasm -->

Edited by Enly