Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsu

stop crying?!

Guest fsu

ok guys i am noticeing that people are crying .. they calling scammers people who kill them on pk areas ??

remember if you go there your at ur own risk if u trust sum1 and he kills u thats ur fault

i am going around and i see people sayin i was pkin and sum guy came and killed me for no reason?????!! and sum guy is lyk ok i was pkin with all my money and sum1 guy killed me and wouldnt give it back??!

lmfao!! people please get real only post for bagjumpers and real problems not garbage like that..

Edited by fsu

Maybe just move those topics to funny stuff :huh:

#Ig [Granknight->CA$H] atmosfear is a PKer!
Edited by ville-v

Can't agree more. You enter PK maps at your own responsibility. Hell, you receive warning before you enter, that other people may kill you!

(And I am no mean PK machine :sneaky:, im 31/35, so it's non-fighter opinion)

Hell, you receive warning before you enter, that other people may kill you!

It's not nearly enough warning, it should give a popup saying "Are you absolutely sure you want to enter? Yes/No" and then send an email to one registered in the client which you have to follow a link from before allowing you into PK.

lol big text on screen and u dont notice? also u dont notice all the people that are always standing outside PK maps in armour?

Edit: lol pro sarcasm from bharain

Edited by Zaer

It's not nearly enough warning, it should give a popup saying "Are you absolutely sure you want to enter? Yes/No" and then send an email to one registered in the client which you have to follow a link from before allowing you into PK.

Maybe better have to input your mother's maiden name, shoe size, and what you had for breakfast as well?

Perhaps some sort of waiver is required...

"I (insert name here, and hereafter known as the 'soon to be pwned')

have read, understand and am fully in agreement the warning pertaining to the risks of entering pk zones.

Being of sound(ish) mind and body I hereby agree to complete the process of entering the pk zone in question, on the understanding that, this being a pk zone there is (in my case anyway) a high risk of being pwned by someone with significantly higher stats (hereafter known as the pwner) and losing all my stuff.

With this in mind I waive all rights to bleating on Outlaws about losing the aforementioned stuff should this event arise because I am aware that it is "my own damn fault" for wandering in here in the first place.

I am aware and agree that no liability will be accepted by the pwner for the safe return of the any db to the pwned, and that any bleating, crying or whining will result in probable public ridicule and being added to a lot of pk lists"

Signed

Dated

Witnessed by

Copied in triplicate and filed with the irrelevent athourities

Just a suggestion :blush:

Edited by JohnnyFrog

heres some lyrics for everyone who get pk'd hope you take heed and learn........... :D and remember Oasis rule :mace: Hold up... hold on... don't be scared

You'll never change what's been and gone

May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared

Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cos all of the stars are fading away

Just try not to worry you'll see them some day

Take what you need and be on your way

And stop crying your heart out

Get up... Come on... why you scared

You'll never change what been and gone :P

Maybe better have to input your mother's maiden name, shoe size, and what you had for breakfast as well?

You forget the notifications to the FCC, and the FAA, and the FBI, CIA, ATF, UHF, AM and FM, Homeland Security (you never know when a terrorist is going to be online and hiding in a PK zone), local civilian authorities, the DHHS, State Department, DoD, DoE, DoB, DoA, USGA, AEC, and FEMA - though that one will undoubtedly be the last responder.

Edited by Arnieman

I don't like whining much, actually at all. I always prefer seeing a warning or something similar and only in case when somebody attacks people during training. The reason is simple - I prefer know when I can train in peace.

Whining doesn't change a crap.

Theres still some ways people get lured into player killing areas.

I think the warning should be changed into something like this:

Warning! You are about to enter a PK area! That means other players can kill you! What are you doing here you n00b, turn the hell around! Don't come back and bitch on outlaw boards about dying, dumb ass.

Mostly it's the persons own fault. As for pvping, don't bring what you don't want to lose.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Personally i dont attack pvpers or any1 for that matter (im non-pk) but i dont think attacking pvpers is that bad because if you dont they will eventually be stronger than you so if you attack them now than they wont be able to kill you later

and i agree with the warning sign

Err.... The most correct approach would be to send them to a LINK [Press F2] and the link would contain:

Vote

Vote

Enable

if you know what i mean :):)

Complaining of Complaints is still complaining.

I am just about tired of folks whine about what others are whining about. Just let it all hang out :D

Guest stalag
Personally i dont attack pvpers or any1 for that matter (im non-pk) but i dont think attacking pvpers is that bad because if you dont they will eventually be stronger than you so if you attack them now than they wont be able to kill you later

Kibbles next time i pvp with u or see u doing it wont forget what u said here about being cool attack while pvp :)

Complaining of Complaints is still complaining.

I am just about tired of folks whine about what others are whining about. Just let it all hang out :ph34r:

And I'm complaining about you complaining about them complaining about complaining.

VIVA LA COMPLAINING :icon13::):lurker:

VIVA LA COMPLAINING :icon13::):lurker:

Well they started it! :ph34r:

Kibbles next time i pvp with u or see u doing it wont forget what u said here about being cool attack while pvp :)

lol the reason for dis rings :)

one thing i don't get... i don't pvp often i don't Pk at all... what is the point in luring noobs into pk areas to kill them? you may get a little xp but surely pvp'ing with someone the same strength would be better... i doubt you get much off them.... even if they are a proud owner of some nice new shiny mail of some sort... what is it really worth to people who are so above them in fighting levels and armed with serps that it is a laughable contest of strength. Well apart from destroying the fun of a game they just started playing.... Oh yeah.. sorry destroying other peoples fun is enjoyable... why didn't i start doing it ages ago... They trust older players to be willing to help them... silly them huh

one thing i don't get... i don't pvp often i don't Pk at all... what is the point in luring noobs into pk areas to kill them? you may get a little xp but surely pvp'ing with someone the same strength would be better... i doubt you get much off them.... even if they are a proud owner of some nice new shiny mail of some sort... what is it really worth to people who are so above them in fighting levels and armed with serps that it is a laughable contest of strength. Well apart from destroying the fun of a game they just started playing.... Oh yeah.. sorry destroying other peoples fun is enjoyable... why didn't i start doing it ages ago... They trust older players to be willing to help them... silly them huh

Unfortunatley in this world there are bullies than pick on those weaker just for cheap thrills...they probably get a kick out of being posted in outlaws too..These cowards are usually not strong enuff to fight the honourable players in pk areas..so they think they are great by killing noobs..when in reality they probably still get killed by black bears (in fact some may still get their backsides kicked by female armed gobs... :icon4: ).

Luring noobs is breaking a game rule...problem is most noobs would not know this...or know how to provide the proof that it happened...But all we can do as a community is turn our backs on these bullies..and the mods can make them Pkable as punishment...that is always a laugh for us...they are not so tough without their swords and plate and capes.