Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lyanna

Expedition to Irilion

Ocean Strider Commissioned!

Lord Luxin of Whitestone City and Mayor Nyeald of Portland City have decided on a joint-effort to send a ship, crewed by Captain Gaildren of Portland and headed by Baron Aston Wilde of Whitestone City, on a mission to find the lost continent of Irilion. This mission is aimed at discovering a cure for the curse of Mortos. The ship, called the Ocean Strider, set sail yesterday from Portland Harbour. While the fabled land of Irilion was previously thought to be unreachable, new developments in magic by the Mage School of Tarsengaard appear to have brought it within reach again. The Mage Council has sent two of its members along to aid in the voyage.

~The Association of Scribes and Scholars~

Edited by Lyanna

wow! incredible!!!

so.... the legends were true.... unbelieveable!.....

/me waits for the ship at the docks to return with great news.

lol cmon dont you love brave sailors :) anyway w00t w00t...theyre like columb now :wub:

Promising. I will pray long for thier speed and saftey! If need I will go.

err opps, Guess i shouldnt have hidden in THAT ship lol

192919[/snapback]

well i said probaly so maybe they wont die or maybe youll be the only survivor

I'll set up my private ferry for public use soon. You can thank me later :icon8:

192929[/snapback]

I doubt you even HAVE a public ferry, let alone letting the public use it >.>

COUNT ME IN?!?!?! pweez? :P

or do I have to make a role play longer and greater than Tuma's to get in?

Hey...

Jormane [close friend of mine IRL] and I were talking on the phone a few minutes ago, and we were really interested in turning this into a full-out roleplay in the RP forums...but to make it easier and leave more room for creativity, perhaps the boat could blow off course. or something like that..nothing against this expedition to Ir...Il...um, the other place...but that way we dont have to rely on the actual in-game environment, and, again, be more creative... :icon8:

[...copying to roleplay tomorrow morning :D ]

~Tumie :P

Edited by Tumaros

Ocean Strider reaches Irilion!

We have just received word from the Tarsengaard Mage Council that the Ocean Strider has crash-landed on the shores of what appears to be the main island of Irilion. They have made contact with the local Humans there, and Baron Wilde is leading a diplomatic mission to speak with their Empress. From the report, it appears that the crash was due to an unexpectedly large number of stowaways on board, and imposters masquerading as trained sailors. Captain Gaildren has dragooned them into heavy labour as punishment. We are expecting more news to be relayed via the mages on board the wreckage of the Ocean Strider soon.

Edited by Lyanna

The RICH trading and mercantile alliance has become interested in establishing trading partnerships with the denizens of this new continent. As such we would be grateful to the Portland Council to keep us abreast of any profitable opportunities this land will present. The usual finders fees and considerations will of course be forthcoming to our honoured friends in the Council.

(Count RICH in ;) )

Wondered if people noticed the fact that someone (or two) tried to direct the rp to the rp forum... I went there :hiya:

oh, this appears to work now; ty, aislinn.

Friendly Relations established with the Idal Empire!

Baron Wilde, leading the diplomatic mission to the citizens of Irilion, has been met with a warm welcome from the Imperial Court of the Idal Empire. We have discovered that the Idal Empire does not have a cure to the curse of Mortos, although they have been similarly affected. Baron Wilde and Empress Hyanithe IX have agreed to work together in trying to discover a cure for the curse. Empress Hyanithe IX has expressed her commitment to helping establish a safe route between Irilion and Seridia in order to further enhance co-operation between our leaders. At the moment, the mages of Tarsengaard are working at establishing a temporary teleportal on Irilion in order to facilitate transfer of essential people and materials between the two continents.