Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

El's Future.

Hi guys...

Just a quick note on what is going to happen. I am now the leader of this game, along with Learner and Cicero, and Moonshadow.

We do plan on making some changes/improvements and such to the game, the development will not halt or anything. All of our plans will be discussed with you guys, all your opinions will be taken into consideration and we will do what we think is best for the game. However, in the end we make the final decision, not you guys, although your opinions will be weighed heavily upon those decisions. The reason I say this is because sometimes some "risks" might have to be taken against popular opinion in order to try and improve the game. Because that is why we are working at this game..we love it, and we want it to be the best game we can possibly make.

Hi guys...

Just a quick note on what is going to happen. I am now the leader of this game, along with Learner and Cicero, and Moonshadow.

We do plan on making some changes/improvements and such to the game, the development will not halt or anything. All of our plans will be discussed with you guys, all your opinions will be taken into consideration and we will do what we think is best for the game. However, in the end we make the final decision, not you guys, although your opinions will be weighed heavily upon those decisions. The reason I say this is because sometimes some "risks" might have to be taken against popular opinion in order to try and improve the game. Because that is why we are working at this game..we love it, and we want it to be the best game we can possibly make.

:D

What you do 2 entropy you Evil person you (just kidding....)

uhm.... im speechless :|

yes i am very pleased to have you as the main Develpers once more.....Even though Entropy is the best:P But i give a hand to you .claps. claps. claps

Well for one thing, I feel the monster invasions should still be implemented.

and monekybone....dont spam

Hi guys...

thank you Roja ;)

and thank you Moonie and Learner and Cicero

:P:):)

Hi guys...

um besides all the sences less spam in here do i fit in somewhere here? ((((((((:

SC make a guild forum or something, we can all spam there, heck lets everyone join the guild.

thank god ent decided that monkey didnt deserve the privilege(did i spell this right?) of useing these forums for 30 days. that should be long enough to calm him. anyways...i feel that even with ents departure the game is in good hands. so all hail the new leaders of game development!

I deleted most of the spam and replies to the spam on this thread. (Left a few, just enough for those who read to figure out what happened).

Well, all the best to the new developers. If you need me in any way, just let me know.

-Lyn-

Roja just wanted to say thank you. You comments were very well spoken. I think all the people of EL wanted was to have there opinions heard out and thought about without an immediate dismissal. Most people understand that EL is a work in progress and that there are going to be changes. I think a lot turmoil could have been avoided if the changes to made was brought up to the members of EL before they where made. It gives us a chance to offer are opinions and state are concerns. This also gives the developers another perspective that might be useful. But then again that’s just my opinion.

Again, sorry to hear Ent is leaving, but you guys (Roja, Learner, Cicero, Moonshadow) are more than capable of continuing this great game.

Best of luck!

Guest Pamina

Roja and all, thanks for going ahead with the developement of the game.

As u want to consider the players views, just keep the WHOLE community in mind.

The people whining loudest and bitching about everything are NOT the majority of players. OTOH the ones that like the game and the changes might not feel prompted to speak up. So please take the gamedevelopement further without listening to the bitchers too much, and PLEASE dont let yourself be annoyed by a few, when the majority is quite (and quietly) happy with your work.

Pamina (usually belonging to silent crowd)

Be a friendly person , Be a nice person , DONT H8 SHY , dont h8 ,Riva , dont h8 moonie, dont h8 learner , dont h8 aepox, dont h8 beyonce , dont h8 milesp , dont h8 jojohawk , dont h8 mcdull , dont h8 gnome , dont h8 urself , dont h8 aepox , dont h8 queenjenny , dont h8 ent , dont h8 -Ef- guild,donr h8 *co* dont h8 everyone and ur future with el will last ffoooorrreeevvveeerrr sry about this lol

They were randomly ppl's names who in my head at the tiem dont h8 me about me not puttign ur name in there. if it make u feel better ill do this

2DeeP Adarah Adyna Aepox agoriaos Aislinn Aki AlHamil Alsrir Angelkim Annraoi Ant_32 Ant_1 Ant_Queen Ant_2 Ant_13 Ant_4 Ant_14 Ant_5 Ant_33 Ant_24 Ant_25 Ant_15 Ant_40 Ant_3 Anya Arby arionquartz Arigorn Arthur Artimes_entreri assasin1 Aybss bad_ass Banzay BeyoncE bigboss blunt Breku brujah Cadoras Chance chaoogie Charon cooter Csardas DarkWarriorBoW DarkUndy dirtysanchez DonPedro Duckman Dzaro EclonisDureva87 effbiai elf_god Elise Elrood Entris Erus_Eversio Esme EternalBroker Etherus faflok Fangolas fellowship ganjamon Gen_Axis Gimp gleep Gnome godess_of_war gotiniens Gral Greg_F GuineaPig Hakushi Hamonthep Help hyvris iam immerentis Indolence Infinity Ishtar Ixtanc2 jamesvm Jana JezeBelle JoeTitanium jorgus JoseCuervo Kajjak Kansle Keepeace_PL killingmachine Kinky_John King_Moon Kirianthis knockemdead koroko Kulkuri lawonda Linux longleaf lpm Ludeau madian MadJack mameca Master_Templar Mattyo Maximus07 McDull MetalKid michel mrutz nasturtium Necroman neithan Nera NicKsTeR Nixsos Nynaeve paleomagick pavel pebble piti Prattler Puntif quevven19 Quintus Rakshas Reandok RedFalcon Roc Rogue Ronaldinho rydorin Ryuu sang_bleu SanityClaws Satan Savorak sds sebas86 Shoarmakip sirmurphius SirEddy smegolas Soldus SsoD storm22 Sunny_Moon sunermuner the_antiroot Theoderic thommo threads Trog turtleman UnknowN UsamebinLADEN UTi viblog Vincenttears Vindicate wick Wisdom xIx Yoichi

U will doa great job roja and the team ill be prayign for u :)

Shy :(

I would like to apologize for my first statement about the new harvesting rules. :(

It was the first time I had come into contact with the random events, and it seemed that all of them were bad. I have more recently come to accept and indeed welcome the newer (somewhat reduced) version of the rules. :)

I think it's great that you are listening to your players and modifying your rules to keep them happy, and I would like to say once again... I LOVE THIS GAME :D

Now this new entropy left and I was gone all day yesterday. Well anyway Sound like that game become more democratic now :(.