Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Devnul

newhope serping RD

Nothing new, just a warrning. If you aren't stronger then him or a moderator, you will be serped on RD.

I doubt there is need for any proof since probably a lot of you were already serped.

To cheer me up, here is quotation of NH that was given to me (why he serps):

http://cheezburger.com/7018558720

Edited by Devnul

ohm devnul where from you got my rl picture? and how i am supposed to date now in game?

and rbm, yep you won one fight and lost 6 fights why not paste video with 6 scales you lost?

ohm devnul where from you got my rl picture? and how i am supposed to date now in game?

I would be more worried about dating IRL if I would to look like that .....

DonC ok if evry1 post their pics, ur turn, donC

on topic:

Devnul, if he said he will bj you, why u still try?

Yea I lost quite a few ^^, but I expected that after you went back to storage to get different gear. Was more fun than sitting afk at storage anyway.

donc, yes i am verry worried about irl dating too...

my life suks i gues but what i can do... i can only play in game and feel pro, but even here i sucks coz i am nub idiot and scammer... what else to add

on topic:

Devnul, if he said he will bj you, why u still try?

Dubro , I try because we want (I was farming RD with friend, not using the PIN, but still NH was able to BJ us) to have fun also. Teaming for RD, waiting for nice drops is much better then killing FCWs over and over again (however the profit is lower, but I don’t care about exp or gc, I care about fun from playing the game).

I understand that NH has fun when he does what he does (be a bad boy and piss everybody he can). I understand that he wants to make a monopoly deal for RD scales. I am also happy that he understands the joke (link, since serping isn’t a joke) and isn’t starting a flame war (just laugh from it). Well, making fun of you NH is the only thing I can do ATM… you bastard!

Anyway, another tip, if you want to make RD for NH hard to kill, just remote heal it when he has PIN (or fighting). You both will lose time and ings for nothing, but at least he can’t have the scale.

Another approach is to kill his summons or break his PIN. It’s the only thing we can do in this SERP WAR.

Serious: Remote healing wont work, as I expect high magic resistance. And a decent level mage will have proper AD to handle the situation in another way.

There are other skills to level too where no one can interfere in ... you know the rest.