Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

New Summon -> Cockatrice

Maybe it would be nice to have Cockatrice summonable? Similar to hawks, as in they use the Feathers, since they don't have another use really.

Maybe:

10 Cockatrice Feathers

5 Raw Meat

5 Bones

1 ELE

or something? What do people think. :)

I'm not a summoner, but I do think it's a good idea based on your reasoning. I think it would need to be a little more expensive formula though - maybe similar to yeti w/ 2 ele and 1 ewe.

imo, formula should be something like this;

10 Cockatrice Feathers

10 Raw Meat

10 Bones

1 ELE

1 EDE

Should also summon 2-3 or so at a time.

Edited by Luigi

Maybe it would be nice to have Cockatrice summonable? Similar to hawks, as in they use the Feathers, since they don't have another use really.

Maybe:

10 Cockatrice Feathers

5 Raw Meat

5 Bones

1 ELE

or something? What do people think. :)

Why?

There are so many creatures at the moment which are never summoned - why add more?

Yes the recent changes have made hawks, acw summoned - but not at all sure about the rest!

As for the forumulae - insane.... compare the power of 8 ACW with 1 trice.. and compare the cost!

I agree with Raz, it's better to work on the summons we already have in the game to improve them first and get people to use a wide veriety of summons instead of just a few and then add more if wanted.

Raz, ofc that wouldn't be the fornula lol.. :/

And you wouldn't summon because you don't summon in PK where it's useful. :confused:

luigi's idea is kinda good imo, and if u want to make the other summons more used then add some special effects/make it summon more creatures per summons...i mean female orcs and such? a OS would kill it in less then 2 hits.. maybe make it with a perk. (like how hawks has mirror etc) or make it summon more then 1 orc per summon. imo that would make it more useful and more used. (sidenotes: the ACs & MCs are quite usefull atm so great job on them :) )

luigi's idea is kinda good imo, and if u want to make the other summons more used then add some special effects/make it summon more creatures per summons...i mean female orcs and such? a OS would kill it in less then 2 hits.. maybe make it with a perk. (like how hawks has mirror etc) or make it summon more then 1 orc per summon. imo that would make it more useful and more used. (sidenotes: the ACs & MCs are quite usefull atm so great job on them :pickaxe: )

How about if there was a way to add perks to your summons?