Eternal Lands Official Forums
Suskie

New Plant Ideas

we could implement coffee beans which could be used with mortar and pestle and then used with other ingredients to make a potion that increases Reaction, Perception and Rationality.

wonderful idea!

It would also increase speed..^^

Jez

How will we get milk, btw? I like my Latte Caramel in the mornings..^^

I will NOt..I repeat..I will NOT be milking a deer!

Jez

but...but...deer milk has double the calcium in it as a cows does..

edit: typo

Edited by Suskie

but...but...deer milk has double the calcium in it as a cows does..

edit: typo

Put one deer and one square vial to manufacture window and press mix :hug:

Nice idea :hug:

But it lacks a downside ...

Like if you drink coffee too often, you get used to it and if you don't get it, your stats will go down until you are "healed" from it or until you get your dose :)

(same way like drugs were implemented in good old Fallout 1 and Fallout 2)

i was gonna post a downside, but then i thought "need...coffee...uhhh..." and went and got a coffee :whistle: and if hemp plants were implemented, well everyone would bring FE's to the hemp patch and everyone would be high :|

Another new plant idea: edelweiss.

In real life it has medicinal properties and it protects itself from UV-radiation. And it is rare.

High-level harvestable on a cold map. Would like to see it appear at random (somewhat like Joker) if possible. Once harvested it disappears. And it consumes AP (for climbing the mountains).

Could be used for high level whatever...

Just curious... what would be the use of it? Just for the sake of harvesting it? C'mon, if you post an idea give it some more time than just type a few words and pressing "Post".

<edit>

Ah I see, it could be used for high level whatever. Lemme say it, your post is high level whatever, too.

Edited by Vanyel

kk, gave it a tought. when an edelweiss is picked, it doesn't wither for a few years. what do you think of edelweiss as ingredient for a potion that you can use one your tools/weapons/armor (use with) to reduce break (OR degrade) rate with about 10 procent. An item can be treated only once . When the item degrades, the degraded item can be (repaired and) treated again.

We get to the 'individual items' again...

As has been noted before, items of one type are indistinguishable. So your suggestion would require the creation of a new item for

every item that can break/degrade (all tools, all weapons, all armours, all clothing...)

don't need new items, need re balance of most current items!

kk, gave it a tought. when an edelweiss is picked, it doesn't wither for a few years. what do you think of edelweiss as ingredient for a potion that you can use one your tools/weapons/armor (use with) to reduce break (OR degrade) rate with about 10 procent. An item can be treated only once . When the item degrades, the degraded item can be (repaired and) treated again.

This would mean every item protectable would need a slot in inventory, in storage and in database. It sounds like too much work to be plausible but I'd love for my vial mold to be protected since they break like glass.