Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
masterpiter

Change formula for black dragon armors

I saw formula for black dragon armor set and in my humble opinion way too much scales is needed for the set.

After 48 cap players r way weaker so dragon scales will be 2-3 times more worth than before, which will lead to some crazy prices for red and black dragon armors.

Since red dragon armor is ingame for so long probably too late to change it, but black dragon armor just got in.

I estimate value of black scale for at least 25k gc, maybe more, with such expensive scales those armors simply wont be made/sold as soon as stock of scales from the times before 48 attribute capacity will be gone.

Another possibility to solve this problem would be to give the dragons not 1 but 2-3 scales so they r much harder to kill but at least the drop is better which would make price of red scale ~10k and black scale 15-20k.

( I have killed two black dragons after 48cap got implemented, i can only say they r at least 3 times harder, so 3 times more reasources and time was needed to kill it).

<edit> video didnt want to work so i removed it

mp

Edited by masterpiter

or make it degradable before breaks ? imo break on first hit is... STUPID

lol yeah thats like so ghay haha lol.

hm I'm glad you told me that's not going to change :) I'm manu level 79 and havn't bought the black dragon armour books yet

hm I'm glad you told me that's not going to change :) I'm manu level 79 and havn't bought the black dragon armour books yet

Did I say it's not going to change?

thats why he hasnt bought them yet sto0pid ;p

roflmao !!!!!!!!

ON topic: I didint know it broke on first hit...THough it degraded :) That should be changed

ON topic: I didint know it broke on first hit...THough it degraded :) That should be changed

If you have cash to buy the best armor of the game, shouldn't you have money to buy two?

If you have cash to buy the best armor of the game, shouldn't you have money to buy two?

And with that, you have scraped into my top 5 most retarded pieces of logic ever list.

gratz.

S.

And with that, you have scraped into my top 5 most retarded pieces of logic ever list.

gratz.

S.

I think that is a valid point. If you can afford and feel the need for one, the two is not out of the question

If u only got money for 1 set it means u buy it for show off, most red dragon armor sets and bronze sets were bought for that sole purpouse( and small bonus- good for no break days :D ).

When black set could be bought from radu for nmt+gc i saw 1 person who pked in it, now since its 50% more expensive from players i see really no reason for ppl to wear it while fighting unless no break days :)

And plz dont say" if u can kill dragons urself u can get that armor for free"- if u somehow manage to get that much of scales im sure u will lose a lot of time+ resources so u will rather try to sell it for some big cash than wear while pking w8ing for it to break :icon13:

mp

Well, I read the red dragon books, made 1 cuisse, 1 greave - for own use.

I'm not going to read the black dragon books, or try to level so I can make it safe.

I think the red/black dragon armor are not worth the time/cost.

Not that much better than tit/steel, and more than double cost.

black dragon set is for the ELer who has everything, people who mainly mix but fight a little can probably afford it, the gc are doing them no good.

So u r telling us that high lvl crazy expensive armors r ment not for pkers/fighters( who r spending all their gc for supplies) but rather for mixers/harvesters to show how pr0 they look in them? :icon13:

mp

So u r telling us that high lvl crazy expensive armors r ment not for pkers/fighters( who r spending all their gc for supplies) but rather for mixers/harvesters to show how pr0 they look in them? :Dmp

Dont forget , they have to sit at the beam to impress n00bs :icon13:

The only reason dragon stuff is so expensive is because people pay too much for the scales, right? Prices would drop of scales when fighters would sell them cheaper. So if demand decreases or the availibility increases (more people will be able to fight dragons in the future) scales will become cheaper anyway :icon13:

The only reason dragon stuff is so expensive is because people pay too much for the scales, right? Prices would drop of scales when fighters would sell them cheaper. So if demand decreases or the availibility increases (more people will be able to fight dragons in the future) scales will become cheaper anyway :icon13:

Only very few are able to kill dragons now, I can't after the cap.

So I don't think the prices of scales are too high.

When more people can kill dragons in the future, will new, even more expensive/unused armor maybe be in game.

When more people can kill dragons in the future, will new, even more expensive/unused armor maybe be in game.

Splendid, yet another problem that will be solved in a couple of years. How lucky we are :icon13:

Afaik dragons are not meant to be killed 1vs1, probably a team of fighter/summoner/healer can do the job without wasting too many resources (not considering time tough...).

have to try :icon13:

Afaik dragons are not meant to be killed 1vs1, probably a team of fighter/summoner/healer can do the job without wasting too many resources (not considering time tough...).

have to try :P

Yes, but the problem is, they drop only one scale, so not much gc to each, if you sell the scales too cheap.

Lemme know what ur results were plz :)

Imho black scales "harved" by group of ppl would be even more expensive from scales "harved" by a single high lvl fighter :P

I understand scales should be expensive and dragons hard to kill even for a group of high lvl ppl which is like now, but why the heck black armor needs so many of them?

It doesnt give u +50 armor+ many special effects or anything, no? Its just little better from tit/steel sets and has cool look :P

mp

Full armor with helm

Armor: black 34, red 32 (titanium 25/27)

Magic resistence: black 6, red 1 (titanium 1)

Magic protection: black 15, red 6 (titanium 3)

Cold protection: 0, 0 (titanium 3)

Heat Protection: black 13, red 11 (titanium 3)

Radiation protection: black 6, red 4 (titanium 5)

Light modifier: black 28, red 19 (titanium 27)