Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

todays invasion

After todays Invasion does any one have any comments or suggestions?

Was there anything missing, did we do to much or to little, or did you like it as it was. All constructive comments welcomed.

p.s

Thank you all for participating it was fun to do :happy:

As an outsider that wasn't involved, I liked the powerplay between the factions, this was a well scripted event.

Have a happy Christmas, and tell Mortos that it's time to put an end to war as it's Christmas :happy:

Well scripted, good roleplay... Great invasion, for every one something todo.

lost a rosto because there was too many lag as mortos came to bethel and there suddenly were soomany clops there was no space left anymore :happy:

But it was great fun, good announcments so you wouldn't run into the unknown and get owned too easaly.

Tyvm. And Merry xmas all

Very nice invasion, not too many giants in naralik.

Glacemor good, from fluffs to achims.

Only thing - fluffs in PV were hard to find, only found 3. Would have been nice to know which part of the map.

Only thing - fluffs in PV were hard to find, only found 3. Would have been nice to know which part of the map.

If you followed the storyline it was obvious. The fluffs were going to be somewhere between the Idaloran wheat fields (so the Ida exit to PV) and the PV storage. And thats where they were :happy:

I really enjoyed this invasion, lost a rost to a 30 second blank screen at one stage, but served me right for challenging the will of Mortos blah blah :)

There was something for almost everyone. GJ Thyra, and you still owe me a rost. :P

S.

It was great fun, lots of monsters etc and the dialouge was fun, though we are kinda used to Mortos being a terrible flirt :happy:

Just one point to watch is lag...I always switch to poor pan for invasions and make sure im running on the absolute minimum but on occasion I was down to 5 fps and resyncing...always happens when large amounts of monsters are summoned fast. Not enough to kill me (sorry Ent :)) but mildly annoying.

Good job Thy I look forward to more :P

Edited by WolfWitch

If you followed the storyline it was obvious. The fluffs were going to be somewhere between the Idaloran wheat fields (so the Ida exit to PV) and the PV storage. And thats where they were ;)

S.

Sorry, must have been when the game crashed, I asked on channel 6 which part, no answer.

I liked it alot, it was well balanced and a great story line to it i wasn't able to particepate thru the whole invasion though but i was on Idal when it started and after i died and lost my last rosto i went to Grahms and Tirnwood and killed some monsters there and before i left i went to Naralik and had a blast killing the armed gobs :confused:

Very well done.