Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

The Naralik Arena Showdown

PS: Stupid red cape broke at the wrong time... :)

Is there a right time for it to break?

Anyways, I had a good time watching this, thanks to Korrode and his helpers for hosting this event and great job contestants! :P

Thankyou to all the competitors, the moderators (Thernydan, Maxine, Asgnny, Aduard) and my guildmates (SleepyDragon, ThunderCloud, Catspaw) who helped run the event, and everyone who came to witness the battles... it turned out to be an action packed tournament!

The final standings are as follows:

Outright Winner, indisputable King of Naralik Arena:

1st: Peach ...Congratulations!

Awesome PK tactics, Peach :P

A spectacular effort from our 2nd place (who might i add, defeated the winner in the first round :)):

2nd: 2coolfool

Congratulations to all other competitors, placings are as follows:

3rd: StinkyFeet and Shadow_of_Death

4th: Malaca and kaGen

5th: GothicLady and Garnoo

Thankyou to you all!

I will make 1 other comment though; out of 19 possible competitors i only just managed to get together the 8 needed for the tournament to take place.

If i am going to run another Naralik event, i expect people who sign up to make sure they are online and ready at the time it will take place...

...but all in all, i think the event went very well!

I hope everyone had fun :)

Keep your eyes on the Events section of the forums for the next tournament :)

edit: oh, and could Garnoo and GothicLady please contact me for their prizes :)

Edited by Korrode

I apologise for not turning up, wish I could have. As I said in my last post in this thread I've had computer problems. I've just got it sorted a few hours late. :)

If you run another one I would LOVE to participate.

Congrats to Peach, nicely done. :P

Jaxx

WOOOOHHOOOO

Gratz Peach, I knew you would do it! :)

Hopefully I can attend the next comp, I just need the time/dates so I can sign of for work.

Korrode, I hope you were kidding when you said early Sunday morning for the Americans, if so I know I won't be able to attend. Maybe Saturday night for Austrians like yourself?

Work sucked, just got back. Sad I couldn't see the contest. :P

Hope you had fun. :)

Edited by Saint

WOOOOHHOOOO

Gratz Peach, I knew you would do it! :)

Hopefully I can attend the next comp, I just need the time/dates so I can sign of for work.

Korrode, I hope you were kidding when you said early Sunday morning for the Americans, if so I know I won't be able to attend. Maybe Saturday night for Austrians like yourself?

Work sucked, just got back. Sad I couldn't see the contest. :P

Hope you had fun. :)

Must be a Melbourne in Austria too. :)

S.

k, I found out a different way to do the video than with pics, wont be needing them now. Sorry for those I sent gossip too :P

*this post will be edited when vids are up, uploading them to the tube now*

~kGn

1st video:

2nd:

3rd:

Sorry about them, I was rushing and useing windows movei maker. Which equals bad quality. But enjoy as much as you can :)

~kGn

Edited by kaGen

.. are mana burn/massive mana burn/damage rings and rings of power allowed? (so i can prepare for 'em)

PS: Stupid red cape broke at the wrong time... :omg:

It'd help a bit in PK, got hit by these during today's PK contest and didn't notice the mana loss until it was too late in one case..

:D

gratz to winner Peach, nice tactics and you stayed kewl under fire :mace:

gratz to runner up 2coolfool :medieval:

congratz to Korrode for a most excellent event :icon13:

edit = added Korrode's Kudos

Edited by pepperspray

tyvm kaGen for putting together those movies, well done :D

Another thing; I think this tournament showed how fun and useful level limited PK arenas are.

We saw long, intense PK battles in this competition. Strategy and tactics were key.

If you're higher a/d and would like to be able to have, and see, more fights like these (and give me incentive to host more arena tournaments) please post your support for more level limited arenas HERE.

k, I found out a different way to do the video than with pics, wont be needing them now. Sorry for those I sent gossip too :D

~kGn

1st video:

2nd:

3rd:

Sorry about them, I was rushing and useing windows movei maker. Which equals bad quality. But enjoy as much as you can :medieval:

~kGn

thx kagen and jaxbot for recording the event, the videos are awesome :icon13:

k, I found out a different way to do the video than with pics, wont be needing them now. Sorry for those I sent gossip too :medieval:

~kGn

1st video:

2nd:

3rd:

Sorry about them, I was rushing and useing windows movei maker. Which equals bad quality. But enjoy as much as you can :icon13:

~kGn

thx kagen and jaxbot for recording the event, the videos are awesome :mace:

I love the video's, great work. So sad I couldnt be there and I still don't know where fatboyjaxx dissapeared too :D Great contest Korrode

aww cant belive this, i was so close to winning :P..lol started w/o weapon with peach :P anywayz my fight with malaca was great, 2 bad nobody filmed it :P

Even so, gratz peach, you were more prepared then I was, lol will get my revenge next time

aww cant belive this, i was so close to winning :P..lol started w/o weapon with peach :P anywayz my fight with malaca was great, 2 bad nobody filmed it :(

Even so, gratz peach, you were more prepared then I was, lol will get my revenge next time

anywhere anytime :P

#edit : ye too bad no one caught our fights with malaca, they were the bests IMHO, especially you vs malaca :)

Edited by Peach

aww cant belive this, i was so close to winning :P..lol started w/o weapon with peach :( anywayz my fight with malaca was great, 2 bad nobody filmed it :(

anywhere anytime :P

#edit : ye too bad no one caught our fights with malaca, they were the bests IMHO, especially you vs malaca :)

Yeah, my fight with malaca was long(and had red cape lol) so i won w/o many problems, urs with malaca was short, u owned him fasst :P

Hope we meet in a nother pk contest sometime :)

Edited by Shadow12

Yeah about those fights, they WERE filmed. However, during saving they got corrupted (as you can see part way through either 2-3 video where that dialog box pops up)

I had a good fight with stinkyfeet in there too, so I know how you feel :P

~kGn

Yeah about those fights, they WERE filmed. However, during saving they got corrupted (as you can see part way through either 2-3 video where that dialog box pops up)

I had a good fight with stinkyfeet in there too, so I know how you feel :(

~kGn

no problem ;) ill get pass it :)

btw nice song at last video :rolleyes: