Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gryflet

Elven_Outlaw teh Scammeh !

OK Here I go.

As most of you know, Gryflet is now under control of someone called Elven_Outlaw, an ex-friend of mine.

My character is now called Rikushan.

Now I'll take you back to a couple of months ago when I still controlled Gryflet.

I knew EO had always wanted to have Gryflet, and I was thinking of leaving anyway and starting a new character... I asked him how much for gryflet, he offered his whole sto, some nice things there... So the transaction day came, He insisted I gave him the password first and seeing as he was a good friend of mine, I had not to much of a problem witht his. I gve him the password and Gryflet disconncted so that part complete. I logged onto my new character and was already logged onto MSN talking to him. I asked him for the payment and he all he said was "No you gave me the password". Now then is it just me or is this act bannable, and don't say "It's not illegal to scam" I know it isen't, but to save EL from people like Elven_Outlaw, preach here !!

Peace Out Rikushan, Formaly known as Gryflet :(

Good to post this on outlaws, he's indeed a scammer, this is not against EL rules, but against the community rules, thank you for the warning.

But most of us require proof to make sure what's posted here is infact true, and not someone just trying to ruin someone's repuation :(

Would you have any proof to back your side up? Not that I doubt you, but it would help those ever in doubt.

Sorry about your loss :hug:

Good to post this on outlaws, he's indeed a scammer, this is not against EL rules, but against the community rules, thank you for the warning.

But most of us require proof to make sure what's posted here is infact true, and not someone just trying to ruin someone's repuation :(

Would you have any proof to back your side up? Not that I doubt you, but it would help those ever in doubt.

Sorry about your loss :(

The best I could find.

Messenger Plus! Chat Log

Session Start: 07 August 2007

(*) >---Lewis---< (*) Loz, Your my amazing gal for lyf !! Stu 'N' Ash, dunno what I'd do without ya !! (*) ()

Andy ()

(13:53) >---Lewis---<: hey

(13:53) Andy: wanna trade accounts w?

(13:54) >---Lewis---<: ummmmm#

(13:54) >---Lewis---<: i dunno hang on

(13:54) Andy: ..

(13:55) Andy: Remeber u gettin stuff worth like 100k~

(13:55) >---Lewis---<: what research you done ?

(13:55) >---Lewis---<: and i need you to name EVERY LITTLE THING I'm getting.

(13:55) Andy: i done all METAL MINING SMITHING AND MOLDING bos

(13:55) >---Lewis---<: including hydro ore and gypsum ?

(13:56) Andy: all swords (exceot orc slayer js etc tit therm serp etc,,)

(13:56) Andy: yes all

(13:56) >---Lewis---<: ok...

(13:56) >---Lewis---<: keep goin

(13:56) Andy: read all iron bos (iron greaves cuisses plate

(13:56) Andy: iron helm

(13:56) Andy: all crystal tech

(13:57) Andy: like emreald mining etc

(13:57) Andy: all med an rings building all elch bos

(13:57) Andy: all pot bos except magic and craft pot bos

(13:58) Andy: all fighting except human dwarf and elf fighting

(13:58) Andy: and currently reading tit pl8 bulding

(13:59) Andy: att 25

(13:59) Andy: def 28

(13:59) Andy: 35 harv

(13:59) Andy: 28 alchemy

(13:59) >---Lewis---<: i know ur stats

(13:59) Andy: 13 pot

(13:59) Andy:

(13:59) >---Lewis---<: now tell me ALL your items in storage

(14:00) Andy: food: 1k toads 150 coed meat 4k veggeies

(14:00) (*) >---Lewis---< (*) Loz, Your my amazing gal for lyf !! Stu 'N' Ash, dunno what I'd do without ya !! (*) has changed his/her status to Busy

(14:00) (*) >---Lewis---< (*) Loz, Your my amazing gal for lyf !! Stu 'N' Ash, dunno what I'd do without ya !! (*) has changed his/her status to Online

(14:00) Andy: coins: 12592

(14:00) Andy: 1k of every flower

(14:00) Andy: ores: 5k silver 2k iron 6k tit ore,,,

(14:01) Andy: 300 silver abrs

(14:01) Andy: bars*

(14:01) Andy: 12 iron 2 tit

(14:01) Andy: 2450 sulfur

(14:01) Andy: 5k coal

(14:01) Andy: tools ( need to say?

(14:01) >---Lewis---<: no say

(14:02) Andy is now Offline

(14:02) Andy is now Online

(14:02) >---Lewis---<: say ur tools

(14:02) Andy is now Offline

(14:02) >---Lewis---<: and then go into everything else

Session Start: 07 August 2007

(*) >---Lewis---< (*) Loz, Your my amazing gal for lyf !! Stu 'N' Ash, dunno what I'd do without ya !! (*) ()

Andy ()

(22:18) Andy: hey

(22:18) Andy: sorry mum nearly cought me on comp :/

(22:18) (*) >---Lewis---< (*) Loz, Your my amazing gal for lyf !! Stu 'N' Ash, dunno what I'd do without ya !! (*) is now Online

Session Start: 08 August 2007

Andy ()

(12:24) Andy: ....

(12:24) Andy: trading w?

(12:26) Andy: ..... u there?

(12:26) >---Lewis---<: hey

(12:26) Andy: heu

(12:26) Andy: hey*

(12:30) >---Lewis---<: ok ur gonna gimme ur password first....

(12:30) Andy: pe

(12:30) >---Lewis---<: then i log onto elven and change pass, then we do the same with gryflet

(12:30) Andy: too much valuable stuff

(12:30) >---Lewis---<: well my stats exceed yours too much

(12:31) >---Lewis---<: so we wont trade at all ?

(12:31) Andy: so?

(12:31) Andy: i have stuff worth 100k~+

(12:31) Andy: u have tng

(12:31) >---Lewis---<: cuz i moved it all

(12:31) Andy: exactly

(12:31) >---Lewis---<: OK just change your password to eternallands

(12:31) Andy: i havent...

(12:31) >---Lewis---<: and i'll do the same

(12:31) Andy: no

(12:31) Andy: ill do it now

(12:32) >---Lewis---<: u dun it?

(12:32) Andy is now Offline

(12:32) >---Lewis---<: u just log onto gryflet?

(12:41) >---Lewis---<: ur a f***in d**k, i only actually wanted your plate set, capes and thts it...

(12:45) >---Lewis---<: i dnt care

(12:46) >---Lewis---<: u got my outlaw rep. and everything else bad, almost every PK-er wants to kill you

Hope it helps :hug:

Edited by Gryflet

I now have control of Gryflet again !! I managed to persuade :) Elven to gimme back Gryflet and that is that, but I still want Elven PROSECUTED !!

Prosecuted for what? You've given him your password, breaking game rule number 5 and now you demand prosecuting him? Something's wrong here.

Yep, Gryflet, just don't trust anyone. People will pretend to be your friend for a while until they earn your trust, then they will turn on you.

I suggest never to do this again. :D

if ur this andy person then what about this? (12:32) >---Lewis---<: u just log onto gryflet?

(12:41) >---Lewis---<: ur a f***in d**k, i only actually wanted your plate set, capes and thts it...

(12:45) >---Lewis---<: i dnt care

(12:46) >---Lewis---<: u got my outlaw rep. and everything else bad, almost every PK-er wants to kill you

kind of rude and seems like u treid to take advantage of the guy in process

I just wanna give my word here. You never HAD to give your password to elven_outlaw, and by doing it you broke a game rule. And I didnt want to bring this up but you still were not a saint beforehand. I accepted you into my guild then you annoyed others, and was rude in #GM's. Followed by "accidently" leering someone into a PK map. So IMO you cant just act as a saint who was forced into giving his password, let alone want the other person persecuted. Yes he wasnt a good person, I knew bout what he did, but that just gave you even more reason not to give him your pass.

Just my opinion. Sorry to go on, and get a bit annoyed.

All very good points and I know I wasen't exactly Gabriel Angel but we cannot continue to let this kind of theivery go on. Oh and the point about me saying those things on MSN was cuz I was really pissed off !!

My problem with these actions is that i never know WHO to trust anymore.

Like, Gryf, he was a friend of mine..and one day 'he'pmd me..asking me for items..now, normaly, i would do that without asking any questions, for 'he'was a friend of mine..

But, the way he spoke seemed odd to me, so i talked to him a while, then I found our he aint Gryf..the real Gryf..

See my problem?

This is happening time and time again..who is who?

I think its HIGH time theres a 100% rule about changing chars..just registrate with your char(s), IP and real name, and ONLY change that after making that known to the Mods AND the World.

And yes..i realise its another job for the Moderators, but..isnt handling these matters causing stress too, for the World and the mods?

Just my opinion..

Jez

I asked him how much for gryflet, he offered his whole sto, some nice things there...

Btw, it is illegal to trade items for a char, since it's breaking illegal multiplay rule. I talked to Aislinn a lot about that before. :( Back when I wanted to sell bloodsoaked for ingame gc. :)

-Blee

I think its HIGH time theres a 100% rule about changing chars..just registrate with your char(s), IP and real name, and ONLY change that after making that known to the Mods AND the World.

Which of my IPs? I have a very dynamic IP and I have no influence on it. It's just a dream. Impossible to implement.

I asked him how much for gryflet, he offered his whole sto, some nice things there...

Btw, it is illegal to trade items for a char, since it's breaking illegal multiplay rule. I talked to Aislinn a lot about that before. :) Back when I wanted to sell bloodsoaked for ingame gc. :icon13:

-Blee

Point served, I never knew that was against the rules, but I can definately see how it is :)

Hey guys...

I was out for a bit, but i noticed this topic about someone I know, Elven_Outlaw, so I decided to read it. Its interesting that in the convo you kept talkin to a bot man, and how are we to know that chat log is authentic? Usually bots don't talk like that. Also, There never really was a confirmation anywhere up there that he took your password and ran, it just shows you cussing him (which by the way is illegal), and then parting company. If anyone should be punished here its you.