Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stricken

Wolferien

Wolferien who used to be in SHL until kicked for what I took to be a scam attempt,..... tryed scamming me the other day. He started asking to "use" my steel cuisses, and I siad I don't trust many people. He then gets mad at me for not trusting him. I told him let me hold tit cuisses u hold steel cuisses but he would not oblige. here is the logs.

00:41:49] GrumpyWolf: woof woof stricken

[00:41:53] WOLFERIEn: sarcatus im sorry i can't bro

[00:41:54] [Vulcanus @ 3]: Selling: 1 Binding Stone (7000gc), 100 air essences (8gc each), 1712 health essences (6.75gc each). PM me. ;-)

[00:41:55] [JMart @ 3]: shield 400....chainmail 800....training with confidence priceless, there're somethings gold can't buy, for armors there's Jmart

[00:42:02] Warning! This is a PK area! Enter at your own risk!

[00:42:07] WOLFERIEn: stricken

[00:42:08] SarcaTus: >( he are mnue friend

[00:42:12] StrickeN: yes?

[00:42:14] [EvilsHalo @ 3]: I'm buying 982 bones for 1gc each! PM me about other deals!

[00:42:20] WOLFERIEn: can i try steel cuisses for a sec

[00:42:24] StrickeN: no

[00:42:28] [Pigi @ 3]: SELLING 3 Body Piercing Cloak(1,4k gc), 11 Book Of Invisibility(3k gc). BUYING 4 Will Removal Stone(70k gc). Also visit http://pigi.vdl.pl (Press F2).

[00:42:36] [Tensai @ 3]: Selling 1810 Health Essence, 9 Potion of Spirit Restoration and 482 Energy Essence!

[00:42:37] [PM from WOLFERIEn: y not]

[00:42:39] StrickeN: not unless u trade me titanium to hold

[00:42:47] [PM to WOLFERIEn: i'm very wary of scammers]

[00:42:59] [PM to WOLFERIEn: trade titanium cuisses for steel cuisses]

[00:43:00] [holyavenger @ 3]: buying iron ore and ELE

[00:43:03] [PM from WOLFERIEn: dude trust me man ]

[00:43:06] [chrismani @ 3]: buying 5k sulfur

[00:43:06] [PM to WOLFERIEn: no]

[00:43:12] [PM to WOLFERIEn: I trust no one]

[00:43:19] [PM from WOLFERIEn: ok fine what ever i aint starting a war]

[00:43:25] [PM to WOLFERIEn: ok then]

[00:43:29] [PM from WOLFERIEn: look what i just pked]

[00:43:31] WOLFERIEn wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

[00:43:43] [PM to WOLFERIEn: gratz]

[00:43:45] [WarMerchant @ 3]: Greetings brave ones. For only 4800gc beautiful Mirror Cloak can be yours, seek me out in Nordcarn (88,115), before i fade in shadow.

[00:43:49] [PM from WOLFERIEn: noob armor lol]

[00:43:52] [PM to WOLFERIEn: :/]

[00:43:54] [PM to WOLFERIEn: i need it :D]

[00:43:59] [PM to WOLFERIEn: but i'll harvest for it]

[00:44:04] [PM from WOLFERIEn: i would but u dont trust me]

[00:44:10] WOLFERIEn aborted the trade.

[00:44:12] [PM to WOLFERIEn: pfft]

[00:44:15] [PM to WOLFERIEn: that changes nothing]

[00:44:24] feh_br: ei

[00:44:30] WOLFERIEn: w00t ima pr0

[00:44:36] feh_br: eu nao vo att nao só tonto

[00:44:51] No player is in the game with the name of rider_of

[00:44:56] [Aage @ 3]: Selling: 20 Isla Prima rings (80gc each), 20 Valley of The Dwarves rings (90gc each), 100 empty vials (6.5gc each). PM me with "inv" for more Items.

[00:45:05] [Holar @ 3]: I sell -> Steel cuisses OF MANA DRAIN - 280kgc, Titanium cuisses of COOLDOWN REMOVAL - 250kgc and Titanium platemail of FREEZING - 220kgc.Buying steel bars.

[00:45:13] [PM from WOLFERIEn: were friends ?]

[00:45:14] [PM to Gossip: tell rider_of_rohan you have 24 hours to kick wolferien, or i'm going to leave the guild, he tried a sick scam attempt last night]

[00:45:15] [PM from Gossip: Ok, I'll tell 'em when I see 'em.]

[00:45:19] [Taliesin @ 3]: I'm selling 152 raw meat (5.5gc each), 2000 coal (2gc each), 304 sulphur (2.5gc each)!

[00:45:21] [shopRite @ 3]: I am selling 2 Invisible Pot Book for 3000gc each, come visit me in Nordcarn [63,178] near the VOTD exit.

[00:45:23] [PM to WOLFERIEn: sure we are, but i trust no 1]

[00:45:31] [Agneum @ 3]: Selling: 4 Monster Magnetism Cloak@5500gc, 1 Rostogol Stone@16500gc. Buying:Toadstool@0.1gc. Always buying damaged COLs@30k[inv/loc/wanted]

[00:45:39] You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[00:45:45] [PM to WOLFERIEn: i have my reasons]

The things he showed me in trade was iron armor, maybe his attempt at making me think he's trust worthy???

I an quite outraged by this. :) HE has been kicked out of SHL, losing his rank 19 that he had. HE also has no chance, what so ever, about getting back in. I talked to him about it before i accepted him. I guess he just didn't expect me to enforce the rules upon because he was rank 19. Very sorry about that stricken. :(

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

I don't know wolf THAT well, but I do no that this seems a little over the top. He just asked to borrow some armor strick, my buddies do that all the time. It seems to me he even parted in a friendly manner, while meanwhile you gossip PM rider to have him removed from the guild. No offense strick, but that chat log puts you in the wrong in my opinion.

Even if wolf WAS trying to scam you, I think he deserved more of a chance and you needed more hard proof before you just booted him.

This post makes me sad :) because I know you both, now please, I don't want either of you ending up hating me just because I posted my opinion, so don't go flaming me strick, and wolf, don't think I'm going to defend you if I see a post thats an obvious scam :(

zurekodw lol...

1) u were 1 of the most known scammers, i bet 5kgc u would've scammed his tit cuisses lol

2) he showed u iron plate? full iron = nearly same worth as steel cuisses.

3) wolferien seemed to talk nice to u, if he tries to scamm u it would look like "borrow me armor please.. only for screenshot" or whatever, he wouldnt offer you full iron.

and wasnt he in ur guild? for me it seemed like your in the same guild.

and if you are... lol zamirah borrowed me so much stuff i cant even count it...

if u cant even trust ur guildie... lol change guild or stay guildless

EDIT: if my guildie would ask me if i can borrow him dragon armor i would ask him if he has rosto and then what stor he wants to meet.. not /gossip tell zamirah kick blabla that noob tries to scam me :)

Edited by Tempest

Yeah, I am with Enly... But I can't say so much, I am rather confused :(

To me it doesn't look like he gets angry, I mean he's not cussing you out, or calling you names.

But on the other hand, Garnoo points out that he is known for cheating in PVP.

Don't take offense to my post, I am just a bit confused :)

Previous post by yourself indicates that you were a scammer but got banned.

With that admission in mind, why do you accuse a scam instantly when someone in your own guild asks to borrow your armour?

<snip>

[00:43:12] [PM to WOLFERIEn: I trust no one]

[00:43:19] [PM from WOLFERIEn: ok fine what ever i aint starting a war]

[00:43:25] [PM to WOLFERIEn: ok then]

<snip>

He didn't want to start an argument over it perhaps.....

EDIT: missing word

Edited by Matty27

I feel the need to post again.

1. This is not a "lets all go against stricken because of his past thread". I personally am getting extreamly tired of all this criticism he has been getting. People agrivate him just to get him to do these things, i have seen it happen first hand. Now that is in the past forget it ii's done and over with.

2. I PERSONALY asked him to post here. I thought that he was right in doing so, and was smart in the way he handled this situation.

3. Wolferien never really liked stricken on any of his characters, giving him reason to belive it was a scam.

4. As i had told wolferien anything that sounds like a scam and has evidence to support his claim and hes gone. That chat log is not empty of evidence to infer upon.

Ok, lets point out:

This... And this.. Make sure you read the second one, and see what he does in it. If theres somoene you don't trsut asking o borrow your Items in a nice way, usually means hes going to scam you. And the fact that why would he want Steel Cuisses when he has Titanium ones? (I saw him in them 2 days ago.)

So, lets not all judge (haha) Stricken and say it's all bs first, kkthanks.

Let's not forget that wolf don't have a nmt. Could it not be possible that he wanted them to train in? I know i f i had full titanium and full steel or any part of steel id be putting that on till i got a nmt. Plus the fact that stricken is un-able to scam anymore and wouldn't any way because of our guild, why would wolf not trust him? I was very careful in letting wolf into the guild. I left for a week he became a scammer, I come back he wants to join my guild and not be able to scam. If he can change from a cool person who never did anything to a scammer in a week he can do it again. All the evidence is not there as far as in the chat log directly but there is alot of inferd evidence that i can go upon based on what i know about both of them in-game.

No scamming, bagjumping or troublemaking occurred. There's only suspicion of intent to scam. That's not appropriate for an Outlaws post IMO.

Edited by Tarnbriar

The point of the trade is so that I have something of equal to greater value that he would not want to lose. So therefore he wouldn't try scamming me. It's what you call.... um... i'm searching for word in mind.... um..... collateral thats it

Titanium is hardly worth the same as steel, and you are known for past scamming.

Ok, lets point out:

This... And this.. Make sure you read the second one, and see what he does in it. If theres somoene you don't trsut asking o borrow your Items in a nice way, usually means hes going to scam you. And the fact that why would he want Steel Cuisses when he has Titanium ones? (I saw him in them 2 days ago.)

So, lets not all judge (haha) Stricken and say it's all bs first, kkthanks.

Ty, for this post, I knew the name sounded familier and I just couldn't place it, you have refreshed my memory.

Even though I still don't see a scam attempt in this topic, I still wouldn't trust him :)

Titanium is hardly worth the same as steel, and you are known for past scamming.

When will people get it? HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SCAM. Plus even if he was the guild dosen't allow it, He is Co-GM i have a hard time beliving scamming Wolf came into his mind. Wolferien doesn't seem to care about guild rules. I belive scamming is why he was booted from KoS in the first place...

I was not suggesting that stricken was going to scam wolf, I was suggesting wolf had reason not to want to trust stricken whether he is allowed to scam or not.

All I'm saying is that maybe you don't trust wolf, thats fine, but I hate to see him posted on outlaws when you have no real proof he was trying to scam you.

This topic is silly, there is no proof, no hard evidence.

We can post here on suspicion of someone possibly being a scammer now?

hf merlin :omg:

Edited by Deified