Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Black, and Red Dragons

have they been made stronger?

i ask that cause of a serious reason, its not just a feeling i kinda have proofs :P

went to red dragon with yourevel and st_arcane, just trying to test my new mirror cloak u know :hug:

i saw luci there, getting hitted like he would be a beaver...

i saw him fighting black dragon before... as he had 30 COORDINATION less. he blocked 80% of all hits. maybe a bit less yes.

and now... i saw him fighting red dragon... luci got hitted nearly EVERYTIME.. that seemed a bit strange to me so i attacked ... i died ... ok that was tonlines fault but np :P

i usually get hited for 60 from red dragon, sometimes 80-85 crit hits... this time i took 2 hits, for overall 237 damage, and the last hit i was dead with (i got 300 health)

then i was so angry that i took my special weapon ... and went to black dragon...

it hits me several times for 128 :D ... a bit hard imo since usually it hits for 70 and criticals are 90-100 :)

so i guess they've been made stronger.. since luci has 30-40 more coord and red is harder for him than black as he was 30-40 coord lower...

anyway is there maybe an explanation for why they have been made stronger and can it be made like the old again? cause now, theres no sense in hunting dragons if even luci with 150+ coord cant fight it nicely.

EDIT: arcane came with me and we got efe drop... didnt know it drops efes... :o:o

Edited by Tempest

have they been made stronger?

i ask that cause of a serious reason, its not just a feeling i kinda have proofs :o

went to red dragon with yourevel and st_arcane, just trying to test my new mirror cloak u know :hug:

i saw luci there, getting hitted like he would be a beaver...

i saw him fighting black dragon before... as he had 30 COORDINATION less. he blocked 80% of all hits. maybe a bit less yes.

and now... i saw him fighting red dragon... luci got hitted nearly EVERYTIME.. that seemed a bit strange to me so i attacked ... i died ... ok that was tonlines fault but np :P

i usually get hited for 60 from red dragon, sometimes 80-85 crit hits... this time i took 2 hits, for overall 237 damage, and the last hit i was dead with (i got 300 health)

then i was so angry that i took my special weapon ... and went to black dragon...

it hits me several times for 128 :D ... a bit hard imo since usually it hits for 70 and criticals are 90-100 :o

so i guess they've been made stronger.. since luci has 30-40 more coord and red is harder for him than black as he was 30-40 coord lower...

anyway is there maybe an explanation for why they have been made stronger and can it be made like the old again? cause now, theres no sense in hunting dragons if even luci with 150+ coord cant fight it nicely.

afaik luci claimed he didnt have much trouble with reddragon, thats bullshit he had SOOOOOO many deaths ,

broke so many armours and even a thermal serp used up HUGE supplies of summons and essences/potions,

today he pmed me he wont fight it anymore it is just WAY too difficult, if he is saying that and tempest

saying it also mabye this is too drastic and increase for such an already powerfull creature

Edited by mufossa

IMO it's not a bad thing its so strong..

#Edit - And I don't think LuciferX has +150 Coord either, cause, at that level of a/d/p/c, dragon shouldn't be hard, because Hes +140s in a/d, and IF hes +150coord then he either kills them weird, or I dunno. I've been on test server alot recently, with a 125/135/48/128 a/d/p/c character, and I can kill Red Dragon without Dissing it, and the Black Dragon with 1-3 Diss's.

#Edit 2 - The Black Dragon has +500hp and from what I've seen ~10 a/d more than the Red Dragon, too.

Edited by Chosen

imo it is. its nice that theres an ubber creature that needs like many restores to take it 1on1...

but hey, i fought it on testserver with lorck char, like hmmmm 2~ months ago...

i had 123/134 54/94 a/d p/c ... and i killed it without fleeing, 3 emps + 26 srs...

and now luci cant kill it without restoring like 40 times... mate thats a bit to much imo cause he will also break lots of armor, tonns of ess/pots/summon stones. just not worth to fight em, he will die if he restores 0,1 sec to late. so no profit in it, only a big loss even if u kill it.

we'Re talking about red atm... now imagine the black dragon :hug:

EDIT to ur edit: yeh i know, but i saw luci fighting...he must have more than 130 coord, lets say he has 136 coord, still red dragon should be damn easy at those lvls, since i could kill it with lorcks char (94 coord, read above)

Edited by Tempest

it looks like red dragon have better attack and worse defense, I had good offer for red dragon scales (1st from armor is in game) so I killed 10 of em and I needed more rests for each, used more EMP's, but I killed him way faster. But this is fine for me, if anyone want scales, contact me in game with your offer :-)

#edit: I died on red dragon only 3x bc of resync, long time ago and this resyncs are still here :-( and I never needed dis on em

Edited by Marwen

I'm guessing this is down to the ways people have there P/C set out, and how people go about killing them, weither or not they seem strong.

#Edit - When I was on TestServer killing them, I was using - Accu/Evas/Att/Def/Phys/Coord/Vit/Wild Potions. And mirror cape, with CD removal Cuisses, and a Cutlass, rather than a Thermal.

#Edit 2 - Theres a trick with Giants too, I tested, and it can be killed in under 1 minute, if you do it correct :hug:

#Edit 3 - I've tried it with many diff weapons too, Thermal is nice for it's def exp and so on, but pure killing it, you need Cutlass, to hit it. With the 128c I had I don't think I ever missed it.

Edited by Chosen

The past tense of to hit = hit, not hited :hug:

go grab a cookie and dance?

post something useful here not some BS cause im not native english speaker.

it looks like red dragon have better attack and worse defense, I had good offer for red dragon scales (1st from armor is in game) so I killed 10 of em and I needed more rests for each, used more EMP's, but I killed him way faster. But this is fine for me, if anyone want scales, contact me in game with your offer :-)

I am willing to buy scales from you if u sell in bulk for cheaper as I won't be going to the "new" dragon anymore other than for making armors for myself. How much would it cost me to order 100 scales from you in GC and/or US $?

to liquids third edit...

sure u always hited it, even omg with 72 coord always hits it with cutlass...

so 128C and therm serp is no problem lol...

but the problem is the damage u recieve... loads of dmg... well, read my first post.

EDIT @ toom: AMEN! ... ur totally right. :hug:

EDIT@liq: me too, omg gets max hit for 54, but thats cause he has lots of phys...(ON TESTSERVER)

i got nearly same thoughness than him... but i get ubber hits on this server. well, 30 def lvls cant make so much diff :P

Edited by Tempest

and little note ... I think (I havent any proof for it, its just guess) ... dragons're weaker on test server.

I'd be guessing so too.

But I don't have the stats to test on this server to see if theres such a big difference. :hug:

#Edit - I didn't recive so much damage, but on test server I've got every Neg, including Gelly bones, and rom what I remember, I recived no more than 80 damage hits, thats in Steel Set, and Tit Shield.

Edited by Chosen

I am willing to buy scales from you if u sell in bulk for cheaper as I won't be going to the "new" dragon anymore other than for making armors for myself. How much would it cost me to order 100 scales from you in GC and/or US $?

This 10 scales I sold for 12k, I think I can sell em 10kgc ea in bulk, anyways I'll make new stock (~200 scales) in next weeks and then I'll talk about price.

This 10 scales I sold for 12k, I think I can sell em 10kgc ea in bulk, anyways I'll make new stock (~200 scales) in next weeks and then I'll talk about price.

just curious, but when is the last time you fought this dragon?

Black Dragon on Test Server is crazy hard, I wasn't expecting it when I first got there, died after one restore, lol, but after some tries, it can be killed.

#Edit - I find theres a way around it, the Dragon can be killed quite easy, if you know how, although I'd like to try some stratergys on Test Server, with Black dragon, but I need some GC there to do so. :hug:

#Edit 2 - And Red Dragon is almost impossible to get to with Hellspawn, so I need some HS Meds. :P

Edited by Chosen

@mufo: last friday and now I tried black dragon on test and he died like rabbit, lol

hmm for all our data is it possible that you could go fight a few red dragons NOW and post results, and youre comments on weither or not you feel it is stronger?

Black Dragon on Test Server is crazy hard, I wasn't expecting it when I first got there, died after one restore, lol, but after some tries, it can be killed.

#Edit - I find theres a way around it, the Dragon can be killed quite easy, if you know how, although I'd like to try some stratergys on Test Server, with Black dragon, but I need some GC there to do so. :)

#Edit 2 - And Red Dragon is almost impossible to get to with Hellspawn, so I need some HS Meds. :P

rofl, me and tempest having both of us hellspawn perk, got to red dragon about 10 or 20 times :D so it ain't that hard :)

Hm, the stronger luciferx account is the stronger monsters that he kills/train r, maybe just a coinsidence or bad luck, maybe not :)

Also interesting is that those monsters dont give him better drops and/or exp, they just hit him for more dmg and more often.

Lets w8 until he adds 200 coord( Christmas? :) ) and see if yeti/giant/ac/dragons get "suddenly" stronger too.

mp

EDIT: misunderstood piter. sorry.

EDIT: just tried black dragon again with ohmygod...

he couldnt hit it, and hes about the same strenght as Lorck was as i had his testserver char sometime ago, so yes, they have been made stronger definitly

Im trying Red Dragon now again with Arcane, on Real server. ill post here if its dead and what was needed etc

Edited by Tempest

just foguht 3 Red dragons with ohmygod.

result = tonns of restores, lots off diss, lots of summons/pots/ess wasted.

for 3 scales...

ohmygod = same strenght as testserver lorck char. but red dragon much much harder even tho omg has much mana and very high phys.

so its clear... red dragon got changed for sure, but i and i think i can talk for us all we still dont know why..

could i maybe get that answered? please? :P

EDIT: switched Black to red... i meant red :o

Edited by Tempest

Today I tried red dragon with quimbly, we killed 4 dragons, wasted 1 rostogol and many summ stones, then we both died on 5th dragon bc of resync (I wonder why this bug is still here), I returned and I needed 2 dis for ~1800 HP, I know I have 40 coord less than luciferx, so I havent any chance alone ... but this is realy bad.

So now when noone can kill dragon alone, I spoke with quimbly and we can take some orders (max scales for 1 set), contact me in game for price ... and also I have this 5 scales I can sell, I think 20kgc ea is good (or I accept rostogol stones 1:1 :-)

I lost 87 rostos in the past 2 months or so on the old dragon. Even though some people might have thought i am too weak of a combat level to be in the pk coontest the other week... I am strongest guy in the game and This strength increment is rediculous. why put a montster in if they dont want people to fight it?? I wont be fighting it and im sure if im not neither will marwen (lol no1 is gonna pay 20k per scale)

Also, im sure im inviting all the anti-money ppl to comment lol, but im gonna say it. and The following applies ALSO for non money players.

Its a waste for us to spend money on and/or work hard to get the hydro bars to add the nexus to then buy the removal stone to add p/c when they just make the mosters stronger! Everyone can now laugh at the fool who bought 40 or 50 p/c's wih 140+ A/D only to have a dragon still land every hit on him, but as you laugh keep in mind your in the same boat as me.

Edited by LuciferX

Today I tried red dragon with quimbly, we killed 4 dragons, wasted 1 rostogol and many summ stones, then we both died on 5th dragon bc of resync (I wonder why this bug is still here), I returned and I needed 2 dis for ~1800 HP, I know I have 40 coord less than luciferx, so I havent any chance alone ... but this is realy bad.

nice, i also lagg in the dragon cave, but thats cause i make video while fighting, for fun :hug:

but hey ur expensiv :)

EDIT: since i like to make money... i think soon, in future which means in about 1-2 weeks u can buy red scales from me for like 15k :)

Edited by Tempest

Guest ohmygod

Although temp has pointed out how much stronger they are now, he did with some help kill 3 and he does not have anywhere near toomass/Luci /quimbly stats.

IMO dragons are the "Group Attack" monster the game needs. They should not be able to be "harvested" for loot in single player combat. If they were the map they are in would be non-multi map like the double yeti spawns.

That said, i would be interested in helping to kill dragon as a part of a group of 3-4. Would mean less loot for each person but i think maybe a lot easier than trying to kill it on my own.

PM me if interested.

PS: Buying mirror cloaks....