• Ruins of Tirnym
    • South Kialaran
    • Tahraji Desert
    • I don't care.
  2. 2. Cooldown value

• 0 (no cooldown)
    • 1 sec

Guest ohmygod

The RoT is not permanent, might change to TD, depending on the people feedback in a week or so.

If RoT will become permanent, the monsters will be relocated somewhere else (TD maybe).

Or to Grubani or some cave somewhere.

Or even to the past RoT.

Post rot or cave would be very nice imo :)

I don't think that to move mchims to old ROT will make it better, if I go and train I don't want to pass a pk map first.

We are always been told that in this game can we play as we want.

When I want to pk I go pk-map, when I want to train I DON'T go pk map.

Sorry didnt think of that zami please do not sell your character :D

You have raised a valid a point though one i hope will be considered in the relocation of the spawns if ent leave ROT as oldstyle pk map:

If we will have to move through a no rost pk map with full tit/col/nmt ess etc to TRAIN, even with 1 sec cooldown on diss rings and other items, time delay to reload map from teleroom/map flag, getting ambushed by enemy etc could mean very bad experience for those that just wish to TRAIN on the tripple mchim spawn.

Before pk map change ROT map for mchim training is very good. As it is a small map. Most days it will not take long to find the spawns.

I originally thought Old Tirynm would be good place as it it exactly the same size as ROT but did not consider the points you raised.

To put spawns on another larger map than current one will make them harder to find (especially at night) and make training less enjoyable. Kinda like trying to train the Fchims in KJ on C2. :/

Edited by ohmygod

The risk is still small, considering you have many options. Invisibility, uber amount of diss rings. People aren't gonna camp the darn teleport room entrance either. And you can also move pretty fast with a CoM and teleport essences.

Oh, and lag.. pfft, then she'll just have to buy a better computer. :laugh:

-Blee

Yes, have my inv full of diss rings, telerings, invis pots or ess ess for magic protect, COM, so I can bring HE and srs for 1 hour training :D

And if you have bad luck are people waiting there. You only need that once to loose all.

No other place do you have that risk.

In case you don't know, lag is not only bad computer, some people can only get bad internet connection.

And is this only a game for people who ate able to buy the newest computers ??

BTW, we have you still on our shitlist in case you return to game. :)

Edited by Zamirah

yes, that was my point.

Ent should just make Tyrnim, the new one, with M chims + f chims spawn accesable through C2 portal rooms. would make it easy, :)

well that shouldnt be the problem, the book seller could be moved to rot, same for seridium. since grubani and rot are both dangerous maps for most ppl.

so grubani would be pk, not many high lvl monsters.

ent wouldnt have to change all the spawns + rot would be more interesting.

and about the thing grub not ideal for pK... look at rot rofl, 2 f chims + 3 m chims there, ideal for pk of low lvl ppl? lol no, thats why ent wants to move spawns, so i say why not just change bookseller/seridium to rot and make grub pk

Moving the seridium requires a map change so a client update.

But in another hand, I agree with you that grubani should be better because it has 3 entrances, the storage of PL is not far and it's an ending map (no other maps accessible from it) in opposition to tyrnim and tahraji.

i agree, RoT is not a good map to have the oldschool pk cause of the chimeran spawns issue and the storage issue, prolly tahraji is better, or maybe a map on c2 to get more people there and more populated?

about the chimeran spawns, i think they should be relocated, if RoT remains the pk map, to a non pk map in order for people to still train on it just as they did in RoT

Edited by huntingdevil

i agree, RoT is not a good map to have the oldschool pk cause of the chimeran spawns issue and the storage issue, prolly tahraji is better, or maybe a map on c2 to get more people there and more populated?

about the chimeran spawns, i think they should be relocated, if RoT remains the pk map, to a non pk map in order for people to still train on it just as they did in RoT

just fought vytukas 2 times.

was nice fight, chim always 2on1ed 1 of us but was nice... still im posting here cause of something different.

on oldschool pk maps summons are ubber powerful too.

the first fight vytukas summoned 4 tigers and 1 bear, i was dead.

cooldown from tiger still gives srs FULL cooldown like on normal maps.

and thats just not possible to pwn if u have 150 health or so

so what about the tigers, can they prolly be made weaker in that map so cooldown there also is 1 second or eventually more? else everyone will go there and mass summon some1 to death :P

EDIT: sorry if i got misunderstood jakie pmed me and asked some questions.

i mean, EVERYTHING in inventory like diss ring, tele, srs gets FULL cooldown. (like 40 seconds - 1 minute or so i dont rly know)

and in oldschool pk there werent summon stones. so rather make em weak, or totally forbid em on oldschool map which would be the best imo.

Edited by Tempest

just fought vytukas 2 times.

was nice fight, chim always 2on1ed 1 of us but was nice... still im posting here cause of something different.

on oldschool pk maps summons are ubber powerful too.

the first fight vytukas summoned 4 tigers and 1 bear, i was dead.

cooldown from tiger still gives srs FULL cooldown like on normal maps.

and thats just not possible to pwn if u have 150 health or so

so what about the tigers, can they prolly be made weaker in that map so cooldown there also is 1 second or eventually more? else everyone will go there and mass summon some1 to death :bow_arrow:

So very hard to go to old ROT to train. People just summon a lot at tele spot and I loose COL, plate and NMT, so no more training.

Don't say it will be rare it happen, I can have bad luck first time.

The map has been busy today.

And going invis - there are ts pots in game.

I been training on pk maps lots of times, from cyclops in TD, not a problem with rosto working. But NOT this.

So very hard to go to old ROT to train. People just summon a lot at tele spot and I loose COL, plate and NMT, so no more training.

Don't say it will be rare it happen, I can have bad luck first time.

The map has been busy today.

And going invis - there are ts pots in game.

I been training on pk maps lots of times, from cyclops in TD, not a problem with rosto working. But NOT this.

not very hard to go to Tyrnim to train, nearly impossible if some1 is there who summons rofl!

2-3 tigers (cooldown) + giant and all ur expensiv stuff is gone :bow_arrow:

and if you dont even wear col while u wanna pk there, some1, can be the biggest newbie with 4/4 a/d comes in, summons 10 tigers and ur pwnd lol.

so yeh zami... you cant train there, thats why i asked for it, if ent can let the summon stones be NOT used there. else the oldschool pk thing whats a damn nice idea will get ruled by summon stones :S

Well if summons can't be used, CoL shouldn't be used either, because how do you imagine killing a person with a CoL in a no-cooldown world?

Real oldschool is no CoL/CoM, no greatswords, no tit/bronze/steel/reddragon armors :bow_arrow:

Well if summons can't be used, CoL shouldn't be used either, because how do you imagine killing a person with a CoL in a no-cooldown world?

Real oldschool is no CoL/CoM, no greatswords, no tit/bronze/steel/reddragon armors :bow_arrow:

indeed vyt, but therefor the player has the chance to loose col.

ent removed the rosto and cooldowns. about the swords and cols, who cares, you must be stronger then :P

but the summon stones, ent didnt remove the cooldown so that some summon can get u 45 seconds cooldown again i guess :S

Add a sort of acid rain in the map that degrades all the stuff made from wolfram, hydrogenum and such things... :P

indeed vyt, but therefor the player has the chance to loose col.

ent removed the rosto and cooldowns. about the swords and cols, who cares, you must be stronger then :P

but the summon stones, ent didnt remove the cooldown so that some summon can get u 45 seconds cooldown again i guess :S

I DONT want to go there to pk.

I want to train mchims.

And if they stay in ROT or I have to pass this map to get to old ROT - NO TRAINING.

Another top 20 player will leave the game.

Edited by Zamirah

So we have a problem here, right?

Summons are either overpowered, or if summons aren't allowed, persons with CoL are very hard to kill, and its far from oldschool pk spirit both ways

Edit: and yes sucks a lot for ppl like Zami who train on chims, I was serping double fc spawn in oldschool gear but evil Tempest attacked me :bow_arrow:

Edited by vytukas

So we have a problem here, right?

Summons are either overpowered, or if summons aren't allowed, persons with CoL are very hard to kill, and its far from oldschool pk spirit both ways

bullshit. its on urself if u use col or not. THis isnt the oldschool like it was some years ago.

this is only NO COOLDOWN and NO ROSTOS

and this means summons SHOULD NOT be able to give some person a 1 minute cooldown.

about summons beeing allowed i dont care, but giving a 1 minute cooldown in a 1 second cooldown map, thats the problem

EDIT: vyt... sorry :bow_arrow::P:P

Edited by Tempest

Edit: and yes sucks a lot for ppl like Zami who train on chims, I was serping double fc spawn in oldschool gear but evil Tempest attacked me :P

I don't talk about serping fchims, I talk about boxing mchims.

If I should serp chims it would be better to harvest yeti and get better drops.

And get more money in game. :bow_arrow:

I don't talk about serping fchims, I talk about boxing mchims.

If I should serp chims it would be better to harvest yeti and get better drops.

And get more money in game. :bow_arrow:

Sure, but my a/d/p/c is low so max I could do with my aug leather set was serping fchims :P My original intention was to test this 'oldschool' pk, I don't train on forest chims normally lol :P

Well, since my offer was not good enough, to move the chims, then I will let them in RoT. I am tired of all the bitching.

Well, since my offer was not good enough, to move the chims, then I will let them in RoT. I am tired of all the bitching.

You made this wittle boy happy. <3

-Blee

You made this wittle boy happy. <3

-Blee

Well votes were for TD, we were not heard.

We told what our problem were, pro and contra, we were not heard.

So why ask ??

Blee

Do you think it will be better with another playing my char ??

So Bye all.

Well, since my offer was not good enough to move the chims,

then I will let them in RoT.

I am tired of all the bitching.

well.. ehm... the oldschool pk place wont be visited much, i can garantee u lol :P

why will players go there, lowr lvled players when there are 5 chims? roflol...

and that ur tired of all this bitching.. ok.. but the majority voted TD; and you puted it in Tyrnim where the major chim spawns are :huh: ...

why not just move the whole pack of chims to grubani? :S

or what about this:

The RoT is not permanent, might change to TD, depending on the people feedback in a week or so.

If RoT will become permanent, the monsters will be relocated somewhere else (TD maybe).

change the PK to TD? DP stor near, Pl stor not that far away.

DP arena near, many more ppl then now will go there, no high lvl monsters.

and ppl can train on fluff with low lvl armor :)

think about that idea of URSELF plx.

Edited by Tempest

Blee

That wasn't even why I said he made me happy.

And sure. I actually think that. It's silly leaving over this anyway, imo. "Oh no, my chims." Most people go with the flow, adapt themselves and do go train on something else.

Do you think I ever wanted to train in PK? No, I didn't. I found every fluffy spawn taken by newbies in steel/titanium plate who were supposed to be doing cyclops. So I was pushed into PK also.

Ok, the oldschool PK thing is different, but if I were you I'd just move to another monster and get over it. Not leave.

Oh well, your pick. Bye. Or as omg can nicely say it " :huh: ".

-Blee

summons SHOULD NOT be able to give some person a 1 minute cooldown.

about summons beeing allowed i dont care, but giving a 1 minute cooldown in a 1 second cooldown map, thats the problem

ya i agree i think tigers shouldnt do a full cool down on a no cooldown map

Blee

And sure. I actually think that. It's silly leaving over this anyway, imo. "Oh no, my chims." Most people go with the flow, adapt themselves and do go train on something else.

Do you think I ever wanted to train in PK? No, I didn't. I found every fluffy spawn taken by newbies in steel/titanium plate who were supposed to be doing cyclops. So I was pushed into PK also.

Ok, the oldschool PK thing is different, but if I were you I'd just move to another monster and get over it. Not leave.

Oh well, your pick. Bye. Or as omg can nicely say it " :) ".

-Blee

stop posting bullshit and use ur brain to think about something that helps everyone.

im trying to post useful things while u are like "oh thx ent u made mi happy :D:D" wtf pls?

fact is: ppl wanna train M/F chim. but cant cause rot is PK.

Way to avoid that is: Move PK, or Move Chims.

imo moving pk to another place like i said above in my post is best, would be nice if i could also hear the oppinions from others :huh:

EDIT: look at muf, even if he wouldnt agree with me hes posting what he thinks, thats how it should be :P

Edited by Tempest

Blee

Oh well, your pick. Bye. Or as omg can nicely say it " :huh: ".

-Blee

Yes I could go harvest yeti full time and be the richest in the game, and then laugh of you and other when they are ready to move from fluffs to chims.

I'ts not only me, it's all after me too.

And why move mchims to a pk map ??

Most yetis are not, they are at nice safe places.