Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

List of 'rare' books that you can't sell

I plan to make a new NPC to buy those books, and I want some input from the fighters on what kind of 'rare' books they have lots but can't sell in the market channel (too many of them) or to an NPC.

This is your chance, so post 'em here.

I plan to make a new NPC to buy those books, and I want some input from the fighters on what kind of 'rare' books they have lots but can't sell in the market channel (too many of them) or to an NPC.

all the pot books such as craft pot and so...

All the books of ip/dp etc rings.

but i don't think its rare :P

maybe u consider tit axe book as rare ? dunno, but i got 30+ ^^

(i think nidan got 100+ lol)

book of iron sword of fire

never got an answer to pc on chan 3 and only offers were 2-3kgc, so didn't try to sell it for months...

and GREAT idea, radu

edit: imo tit axe const isn't rare as almost every fluffy training player has it.... i think those "sword of fire/ice/thermal/magic" are meant...

Edited by McLane

tit axe book :P

EDIT: And yes, invis and ts sell worst and are dropped quite often.

Edited by FeLkkU

book of iron sword of fire

never got an answer to pc on chan and only offers were 2-3kgc, so didn't try to sell it for months...

and GREAT idea, radu

be lucky some ppl offered 2-3k for ur book lol... coz its worth 1k XD

from what i hear from high level fighters - books like TS pot book, invis pot, acc pot, evas pot etc would be good for an NPC to buy :P

Guest baneazaghal

Although I'm not sure if this is the right suggestion for this topic, but could you make that NPC be able to sell the books he bought to the players? Only the ones he had bought? And, eventually, if it happens that there are just too many books in his stock, his stock would get cleared out automatically (poof - the books are no more)?

fighting- potion makin- ring building -weapon constuction do em all k ? got like 80 books and have givin away many :P really would like npc to buy potion of manufacturing , the potion not the book

There is a npc which buy tit axe book, n00bs. :P

The list would be only the 'new' potion books. Antidote and accuracy do sell, but soon the market will be saturated with them too.

EDIT: A npc in nordcarn already buy your crafting/manu/fighting/summoning/(most of pot) book drops junk.

Edited by Lorck

Books of invisibility/evasion/true sight potions for sure. Maybe also books of accuracy and antidote potions, although I still can see people asking about them on market, but in a few weeks/months...

Ahem, are you kiddin' me? Potioners fight over accuracy and poison antidote books. Prices are rising, especially for PA books. Never seen one offered anywhere. (If someone has one or both, I buy!) :P

I like the idea this NPC would be able to sell those books too. Dunno if it really could work like that, but anyways.