Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

diss rings

i suggest to decrease there cooldown by 50% or so, this would add more strategie imo

I suggest everybody has a look at their name/description and realizes they are rings of disengagement and come with only one "s" in the dis part :)

On an unrelated note, anybody want to buy some iron graves and cruises :D

I suggest everybody has a look at their name/description and realizes they are rings of disengagement and come with only one "s" in the dis part :)

On an unrelated note, anybody want to buy some iron graves and cruises :D

Diss is not as bad as graves (greave) and cruises (cuisses)...

I'm not sure about the idea, I haven't used a dis in ages :)

Could be nice like eMPi said, let's say yes to this idea :)

I suggest everybody has a look at their name/description and realizes they are rings of disengagement and come with only one "s" in the dis part tongue.gif

On an unrelated note, anybody want to buy some iron graves and cruises tongue.gif

Not everyone that plays the game has English as the first language so its normal to do mistakes.

Anyway i agree with the suggestion.

they died way more before cooldown, i havnt died in over a half year, thats prob cuz fights only last 5seconds..

and i know its 'dis' but aint it you dissed someone, so diss ? anwyays, care -_-;

Edited by scarr

Not everyone that plays the game has English as the first language so its normal to do mistakes.

Yes, but making mistakes and being illiterate are two different things :P Anyways, I'm not a native speaker either :P

and i know its 'dis' but aint it you dissed someone, so diss ? anwyays, care -_-;

'diss' is a slang expression totally unrelated to disengagement though :) (signifying 'disrespect' if the dictionary I'm using is right)

Anyways, back to cooldown adjustment of disengagement rings :hug:

I suggest everybody has a look at their name/description and realizes they are rings of disengagement and come with only one "s" in the dis part :P

On an unrelated note, anybody want to buy some iron graves and cruises :P

It's because you don't pronounce "dis" in the same way.

Anway, I agree with the suggestion. Maybe less kills, but who cares, PK doesn't have many drops nowadays anyway, it would just make for more fun