Eternal Lands Official Forums

OK so I have some perk ideas, let me know what you think!

'Tis But a Flesh Wound! - When you die, you have a 10% chance of regaining 25% of your HP, keeping all of your items in your inventory, and instead of going to hell, you remain where you are, disengaged with your opponent (granted you are fighting). Rostogol stones are used on death however regardless.

Suggested reqs: 7pp, 20,000gc

Scorpion King - When fighting, you have a 1 in 20 chance of poisoning your opponent for a total of 20 hp over time.

Suggested reqs: 3pp, 500gc

Therian - Anything involving the use of fur/skins/scales or anything else taken from an animal has a 25% higher success rate than normal, including animal summons (bones excluded)

Suggested Reqs: 5pp, 1000gc

Hard-Headed - *Negative Perk* Helmets give you 50% as much armor as normal.

Suggested Reqs: -3pp

Dedication - Research continues at 50% of it's normal rate when you have a negative food level.

Suggested Reqs: 7pp, 5000gc

Incognito - a successful flee prevents your opponent from attacking you for 1 minute, unless you attack them

Suggested Reqs: 5pp, 500gc

Coward *Negative Perk* - you have a 1/10 chance of attempting to flee from a fight each turn.

Suggested Reqs: -5pp, 200gc

Assassin - Your first attack on an enemy, if succesful, does 2X damage

Suggested Reqs: 3pp

Colorblind - You have True Sight in effect, all the time.

Suggested Reqs: 7pp, 50kgc

Far-Sighted *Negative Perk* - You have -5 accuracy when fighting with a weapon

Suggested Reqs: -4pp

I Was Born For Combat - Food level increases by 5 when you kill.

Suggested Reqs: 5pp

Furry - Fur clothing gives you an additional 3 armor per piece and you do not lose Cold Protection from wearing them.

Suggested Reqs: 3pp

Edited by TheComet

How is that a neg perk ? nothing negative about it 50% more head armour + 3pp

if neg perk should be hard headed - 3pp cant wear head armour

How is that a neg perk ? nothing negative about it 50% more head armour + 3pp

if neg perk should be hard headed - 3pp cant wear head armour

That's 50% as much armor as normal, meaning 6 armor from a helmet would be 3 armor if you have the perk

'Tis But a Flesh Wound! - When you die, you have a 10% chance of regaining 25% of your HP, keeping all of your items in your inventory, and instead of going to hell, you remain where you are, disengaged with your opponent (granted you are fighting). Rostogol stones are used on death however regardless.

um dont you think this is a neg perk? i pk with atleast 200kgc worth of stuff and if i lose a rosto and come back with 66 health (25% of my health with COL) i am still near the oppentent which can harm me where i can lose everything

um dont you think this is a neg perk? i pk with atleast 200kgc worth of stuff and if i lose a rosto and come back with 66 health (25% of my health with COL) i am still near the oppentent which can harm me where i can lose everything

well you are disengaged, run.

+ I think that being able to cheat death is a GOOD thing

3 free pps for high lvls. They use only crowns. I would modify it a bit.. gives you 5 extra pp but works also on crowns..75hp/mana instead of 150 :D

atm steel and iron helms give 2 armor, with this neg perk that armor being changed to 1 really wouldn't make that much of a difference.

atm steel and iron helms give 2 armor, with this neg perk that armor being changed to 1 really wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Plus, what about the people wearing crowns, they'd not be affected at all... many train with col and nmt for various reasons.

edit: Szatan said the same thing. please delete post :icon8:

Edited by Ermabwed

To comment on a few:

Scorpion King - When fighting, you have a 1 in 20 chance of poisoning your opponent for a total of 20 hp over time.

Suggested reqs: 3pp, 500gc

Dunno, sounds more like a feature of a special weapon.

Or change to "When fighting bare-handed"? Then it makes more sense. :)

3 free pps for high lvls. They use only crowns. I would modify it a bit.. gives you 5 extra pp but works also on crowns..75hp/mana instead of 150 :D
Better make it:

Hard-Headed - Can't wear anything on your head.

Dedication - Research continues at 50% of it's normal rate when you have a negative food level.

Suggested Reqs: 7pp, 5000gc

Ehrm.. so you can afk all night to read the book? Don't count on it.. :icon4:

Far-Sighted *Negative Perk* - You have -5 accuracy when fighting with a weapon

Suggested Reqs: -4pp

This might work. :)

To comment on a few:

3 free pps for high lvls. They use only crowns. I would modify it a bit.. gives you 5 extra pp but works also on crowns..75hp/mana instead of 150 :)
Better make it:

Hard-Headed - Can't wear anything on your head.

that might work

Coward *Negative Perk* - you have a 1/10 chance of attempting to flee from a fight each turn.

i dont see this as a negative perk...:P

Not really negative.

Suggest:

You cannot
initiate
combat.

hmm

I Was Born For Combat - Food level increases by 5 when you kill.

Suggested Reqs: 5pp

You can also have: born to hate combat - Food level decreases by 15 when you kill (and food level can go beyond -40)

3pp

and 'Tis But a Flesh Wound! is too cheap... maybe 15pp + 200k :)

Edited by cho-yun

What about this one

My Love's back at home

Gives you more of the reaction attribute while fighting

5 pp 10k

Anger of Pain

when hit with 5 plus damage you gain better a/d when hit with 50 plus damage much better a/d when hit with 150 plus damage you get excellent a/d

10 pp 200k

Born in the Underworld

When you die you begin much closer to the exit in the underworld

3 pp 1k

Cursed (Negative)

If you enter a God's temple you get hit with damage as much as 1-300 depending on the God

-15 pp

Hydrophobia (Negative)

You get the fear of water and can't not drink potions any potion (even antidote)

-10 pp

I don't wanna eat my vegtables (Negative)

You can not eat fruits or vegtalbes.

-5 pp 300 gc

Cursed (Negative)

If you enter a God's temple you get hit with damage as much as 1-300 depending on the God

-15 pp

imho this perk would be way to powerful, if u either have GL or already have rank 5 on w/e gods u want (most fighters have one of these), its a free 15 pp's because theres no reason for u to even go into a gods temple anyway.

~1st

Cursed (Negative)

-15 pp

imho this perk would be way to powerful, if u either have GL or already have rank 5 on w/e gods u want (most fighters have one of these), its a free 15 pp's because theres no reason for u to even go into a gods temple anyway.

~1st

Cursed (Negative)

If you enter a God's temple you get hit with damage as much as 1-300 depending on the God and followers of the Gods can attack you on sight except on ip or their enemy Gods map (like PK and HL maps are considered evil maps and good maps are like WS, DP, VOTD, and others.)

-15 pp 10k

Edit: sounds better ey Draconey?

Edited by deneochris

Like the ideas but they need a slight change imo...

What about this one

My Love's back at home

7 pp 100k

Anger of Pain

when hit with 5 plus damage you gain better a/d when hit with 50 plus damage much better a/d when hit with 150 plus damage you get excellent a/d

15 pp 200k

Born in the Underworld

5 pp 50k

Cursed (Negative)

-5 pp 80k

Hydrophobia (Negative)

You get the fear of water and can't not drink potions any potion (even antidote)

-5 pp 100k

-3 pp 50k

Edited by cho-yun

Cursed (Negative)

-15 pp

yep, the perk would just make godless give 15 free pp, silly perk. Not to mention the fact that people that don't have godless either get 15 free pp just by restoring each time they go to temple...

-5 pp 300 gc

totally free pp

Anger of Pain

10 pp 200k

I don't understand the point of this...you just have your friend hit you with BoD once and then you have "excellent a/d"

Born in the Underworld

3 pp 1k

The underworld takes ~30 seconds to get thru. Lets assume you start right at the exit. If you died 100 times per month, you'd save under an hour. 3 PP takes a lot longer than an hour...no one would take this perk ;)

Cursed (Negative)

-15 pp

yep, the perk would just make godless give 15 free pp, silly perk. Not to mention the fact that people that don't have godless either get 15 free pp just by restoring each time they go to temple...

-5 pp 300 gc

totally free pp

Anger of Pain

10 pp 200k

I don't understand the point of this...you just have your friend hit you with BoD once and then you have "excellent a/d"

Born in the Underworld

3 pp 1k

The underworld takes ~30 seconds to get thru. Lets assume you start right at the exit. If you died 100 times per month, you'd save under an hour. 3 PP takes a lot longer than an hour...no one would take this perk :P

Anger of Pain let me explain I mean like you get a bonus in a/d and it is a 150 plus wound not a hit.

Cursed would be that players that served gods can attack you in non-pk regions like WS

Born in the Underworld lots of people would take the perk

Fruit and veggie one well if you are beside a veg patch and no fire is near or you got no bread or pots of feasting and u are reading a book it would be alittle annoying wouldn't you think?

Like the ideas but they need a slight change imo...

What about this one

My Love's back at home

7 pp 100k

Anger of Pain

15 pp 200k

Born in the Underworld

5 pp 50k

Cursed (Negative)

-5 pp 80k

Hydrophobia (Negative)

-5 pp 100k

-3 pp 50k

Good idea this is how it should be because the perks will be taken so it should cost

Got another two these are one neg and one good

Bloody Murder (negative)

everytime you kill a player you temporary lose a few random attributes

-3 pp 10k

Cleaniness (Good)

Everytime you kill a player you go -1 att -1 def BUT! you gain massive p/c and massive reaction

5 pp 10k

Tao of the Blade: Sword type weapons have +3 accuracy

5pp, 5kgc

Last Stand: Attack and Defense + 5 when below 20 hp

5pp, 20kgc

I Thirst for Mana: you can drink water essence for 5 points of mana with no cooldown (sorta another "I Eat Dead People")

3pp, 10kgc

Schizofrenia: You cannot initiate combat on your own on even minutes

-4pp

Bait: Enemies and animals attack you if you get within 2 tiles, regardless of stats, cloaks, ect. Does not work with Monster Magnetism

-5pp

i think the bait perk will be over used :P

cost should be added to stop newbies getting it, 150k anyone?

Bait: Enemies and animals attack you if you get within 2 tiles, regardless of stats, cloaks, ect. Does not work with Monster Magnetism

-5pp

very good perk. I would take it.

this is bugging me. everything you guys post is WAY to much. try like 10k for each but 200? 150? that is absulutely crazy!

;)