Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

FPS DOUG!

download mods and play Oblivion online.. it's nice

I got morowing for the xbox, great game, i had all my major and minor stats maxed for a redgaurd fighter with full daedric armor =) Oblivion sounds fun to, but my comp aint good enough for that, if i were to play it i would put it on my good comp but i dont like using that one for games except for css.

... Hyper, THERE IS NO AWM IN CSS, maybe in certain mods or in other cs games, but not in css, and awp is very cheap weapon, in 1/4 of CSS servers, awp is banned cause its so cheap, basically scout or magnum is only skillz snipers in game, if u think ur good at sniping cause u get awp headshots all the time, ur not, its a newbie weapon, and dont talk bout how u been playing a while cause u dont know what the heck ur talking about...

exactly thats why css is a noob game... they screwed the pure ownage of 1.5 with 1.6 and now its 1.6 with css... dude only pure cs is 1.3 up untill 1.5 and dont tell me I am a noob dude. you play css... not 1.6, better yet css players that are *skilled* can't stand their own against a noob on 1.6 its a total different game. an awm is a good weapon there the reason ppl wine about it is cause they get killed in 1 shot by ppl who know how to use the weapon...

so stop it. or L2P

i feel sorry for the thing he was stamping on :P :P

Edited by thelethalmoo

... Hyper, i have played 1.6, i have been playing since the original counter-strike came out, i do know wat im talking about, i think that ur the one whos been acting like they wicked pr0, if u play El tho, i doubt u evr have time to play any cs game hence the reason why i havnt played in over 6 months, i play from time to time but i certainly do know wat im talking about, and i pwn any so called "pr0s" in 1.6.

... Hyper, i have played 1.6, i have been playing since the original counter-strike came out, i do know wat im talking about, i think that ur the one whos been acting like they wicked pr0, if u play El tho, i doubt u evr have time to play any cs game hence the reason why i havnt played in over 6 months, i play from time to time but i certainly do know wat im talking about, and i pwn any so called "pr0s" in 1.6.

lal maybe read forums?

I quit EL... or atleast for a while and I hardly play now... so do't pretend you know me ok?

as far as owning any so called 1.6 pros your welcome to try... I can stand loosing if you think your so pro. but I doubt I will...

besides how can YOU who has never seen me play, say I am lying about me being a pro? or atleast semi-pro atm since I retired from playing @ pro lvl a year or so ago... and am just starting to climb back up atm after not playing for 8-10 months due to EL (mind you not playing as in not playing 4-6 hours a day anymore I still played 1 or 2 hours every 1-3 days.)

now lets stop this BS talk and play against me or drop it.

i have over 1k hour cod2 since it came out, Lolz

about 2k cs and 1k WoW your turn :) ohh yeah forgot add my other xfire account to... the one you have in the list.

...I'm not even gona respond to that hyp, u think ur so much better at these things, ok then i guess u r, enjoy going through life everyday telling urself that u r the best, i mean u really are hyp, i can picture u now sitting at ur comp jumping up in the middle of the night yelling, O YEAH IM #1, nobody can beat me, i bet thats the only thing that gets u thro the day init it? o well, stinks for u, im gona end this useless senceless rant now seeing how it makes absolutly no sence at all.

Moral: Hyp plz stop posting here because it seems everytime u post here it just gets me angry and i gotta say stupid stuff like this k?

If you do post, post about fps doug, seeing how that is the topic here.

Edited by redsoxlovr10

as I stated I won't continue, I said you are welcome to play against me and I am not bad at loosing just not expecting it. as far as your comment goes, you cannot judge me if you do not really know me...

and derin is right so this was my last post on this subject.

Did u not read wat i just posted, if ur not gona post here about fps doug, seeing how thats the topic here, dont post cause everytime u do u say something that angers me.

ET you mean (im not a et or rtcw player anymore..quit et 1,5 year ago and rtcw like 2 year+

tresh was pretty decent afai remember

Erm.. guy proposed a match so go and play, why are you ignoring his him?

... maybe because he plays 1.6 and i only have css now, i have owned 1.6 before but traded it in a while ago, and then i got a new pc later so i dont have it anywhere anymore. If hyp gets css i would be glad to play him.

Erm.. guy proposed a match so go and play, why are you ignoring his him?

... maybe because he plays 1.6 and i only have css now, i have owned 1.6 before but traded it in a while ago, and then i got a new pc later so i dont have it anywhere anymore. If hyp gets css i would be glad to play him.

I have css... but as i stated before I dont like playing css cause its not compareble with 1.6... plays totally different.

Just as a little heads up for redsox, who keeps mistaking AWP for something else...

AWM = Arctic Warfare Magnum

AWP = Another name for AWM, M is replaced by P which stands for Police/Pwnage (depending on what you like :wacko:)

Oh, and I play 1.5/1.6 depending on mood. As n00b as it sounds, I love going rambo with M249 or M3 :D You'll be surprised how many people you can catch out by yelling RAMBO! down a mic/in the cyber cafe and mowing them down in a hail of bullets.

Other than that, I like mid/long range fights with the big clipped snipers (G3 and some other SIG weap IIRC) or M4A1 Colt/AK47, although in the local area I'm (worriedly) known as the "Stupid mother****ing nade/deagle haxx0r" in the local chav community. I wonder why :D

Pure Pwnage is all staged btw. The real people are nothing like the characters they play in the videos (apart from Doug, IIRC, yes, he is a crazy bastard). Funny to watch, though.

Actually they are, at least Jeremy is according to their forums (a bit exagarated tho).

He bought WoW when it came out too (in the show he hates WoW) and was first to reach lvl 60 on the server.