Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
VriS@K

Arigorn and pookies

Ok its like this. I was killing wolfs when pookies showed up and starte healing it. I ssad heal me alitle he sed i will. Arigorn was with him. Then i died and Arigorn took my stuff!!!! Im meen i dont play alot and i get thet stuff pretty hard,and im a noob in some way. Now i wont thet stuff back they leaghed at me and emberesed me!!!! Ruind me had work! I wont them to be punished!!! Its not funny when someone do thet! And they do often as i heared! Something must be done! Plz support me on this guys! PLZ!

Learn how to spell like this guy who can spell-----> you know who <----- and about the pookies and arigon thingie.. :P *whistles innocently* :) Sorry for what happen, but it happened to me :(

Edited by ELVARG

ROFL omfg wow... pookies was remotely healing someones yeti so that they would die, and i ig'd pookies to make fun of him, and suggested he try the goblins in gold cave \o/ i guess he was practicin on the way there ROFL wow.. who needs comedy shows when you have pookies around \o/

What did you lose? Maybe I can help you out? =/

no much...steal shiled,titanium sword and iron helmet...i woud be happy if i get thet back ...

Well it was fucking hilarious at the time lmfao, then he died.. LooooooooooooooooooooooL :D:D:D:D:D

Oh btw, I'm back. :)

Well it was fucking hilarious at the time lmfao, then he died.. LooooooooooooooooooooooL :D:D:D:D:D

Oh btw, I'm back. :)

whos as liquid arigorn beefeh woodeh or some other noob ?

Firstly dude, No offence but you need some English lessons the plural of Wolf is Wolves NOT Wolfs. Also you spell Started like this not like this "Starte" also you dont spell said like ---> ssad and a little like ---> alitle. Theres loads more mistakes but Im not wasting my time Nit-Picking.

Edited by Cleo

Firstly dude, No offence but you need some English lessons the plural of Wolf is Wolves NOT Wolfs. Also you spell Started like this not like this "Starte" also you dont spell said like ---> ssad and a little like ---> alitle. Theres loads more mistakes but Im not wasting my time Nit-Picking.

OT: Maybe it would be better if he writes on his first language so you don't understand a thing then? Stop flaming someone for not knowing how to spell proper english, he took enough effort for you to understand what he wanted to say IN YOUR language. English is not the only language that exists FFS... :icon13:

pookies is just so low..... :icon13:

I missed the day change while I was AFK, and this happened:-

[15:25:40] [PM from Pookies: yo them trolls drop rostos riught ]

[15:26:03] [PM to Pookies: lol!]

[15:26:18] [PM from Pookies: yes no ?]

[15:26:25] [PM to Pookies: of course not!]

[15:26:39] Pookies: heard they did

[15:26:41] [PM to Pookies: never got one yet anyway!]

[15:27:01] [PM to Pookies: been or orcs, agres and troll for some time.]

[15:27:02] Pookies: how u do on fluffy

[15:27:07] [PM to Pookies: trying cycs.]

[15:27:16] EaglePrince: fluff too strong :(

[15:27:29] EaglePrince: why I wear MM

[15:27:37] Pookies: try it

[15:27:43] EaglePrince: No thanks ;P

[15:27:48] Pookies: ok

[15:28:01] EaglePrince: cycs max

At this point I went to look for a cyc...not realising that pukies was following me.

[15:28:14] You recovered 185 material points

[15:28:22] EaglePrince: naughty (I noticed the cyc getting healed at this point.)

[15:28:26] You failed to flee.

[15:28:28] Pookies: lol

[15:28:44] You failed to flee.

[15:28:46] Using a diss ring in the day of the brave? Sorry, I, the server, understand that you are a coward, but still, today everyone is so brave you can't flee from the battle!

[15:28:55] You need 25 Ethereal Points and you have 18 Ethereal Points

[15:28:58] You recovered 232 material points

[15:29:48] #GM from EaglePrince: someone help

[15:30:00] EaglePrince dissipated in the ether.

[15:30:01] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[15:30:03] #GM from EaglePrince: poookies is healing cyc

[15:30:14] Today is a special day:

Day of the brave

English: No fleeing from combat today (not even with diss rings).

Role Playing: Today everyone is so brave, so that no one can flee from a fight. So all the fights are to death.

[15:30:31] Welcome to the EL general conversation channel.

[15:30:39] EaglePrince: pookies...you a disgrace.

[15:32:16] #Ig [EaglePrince->PkG] Pookies I hope you enjoyed doing that...you're a big disgrace to yourself.

[15:32:43] #Ig [Pookies:PkG] wish u would have dropped col

[15:33:07] EaglePrince: Hi there

[15:33:21] #Ig [EaglePrince->PkG] you're just a plain thief.

[15:34:41] [PM to JezeBelle: Heard of pookies?]

[15:36:35] [PM from JezeBelle: yes..heard of him, why?]

[15:37:06] [PM to JezeBelle: I was training on a cyclops and he stood there healing it.]

[15:37:29] [PM from JezeBelle: he is on the outlaws forums]

[15:37:29] [PM to JezeBelle: I missed the day change, so I could not flee.]

[15:37:56] [PM from JezeBelle: are you ok?]

[15:38:02] [PM to JezeBelle: lost everything I had on except my CoL!]

[15:38:30] [PM from JezeBelle: and he bagjumped it im sure?]

[15:38:43] [PM to JezeBelle: of course. He was after my CoL]

[15:39:45] [PM to JezeBelle: guess what...he suggested before that I should try a fluffy!]

[15:40:08] [PM to JezeBelle: I said No thanks, went away to cycs, and he followed me.]

[15:40:10] [PM from JezeBelle: what did you loose?]

[15:40:50] [PM to JezeBelle: All my armor...but I have my CoL and I have replacements for everything I lost :icon13:]

[15:41:02] [PM to JezeBelle: Just irritated that he did that.]

[15:41:13] [lamalas60 @ 4]: A/d for armed skeleton/

[15:42:10] [EaglePrince @ 4]: remember it is day of the brave.... all you need is someone healing your monsters, and you're finished.

[15:42:19] [EaglePrince @ 4]: as I found out.

[15:43:10] [EaglePrince @ 4]: I was on cycs and pookies was healing it.

[15:43:21] [lamalas60 @ 4]: You died?

[15:43:26] [Alik @ 4]: pookies again

[15:43:33] [Alik @ 4]: troublemaker he is

[15:43:34] [EaglePrince @ 4]: lost everything except my CoL

[15:43:42] [lamalas60 @ 4]: What you lose

[15:43:49] [lamalas60 @ 4]: Ouch lucky

[15:43:54] [EaglePrince @ 4]: which funny enough, was what he was after!

[15:44:05] [lamalas60 @ 4]: Did you lose good stuff?

[15:44:08] [lamalas60 @ 4]: Lke armour

[15:45:10] [EaglePrince @ 4]: titanium chain and other stuff...ask pookies!

Lessons I learnt.:-

• Always check #day before you go fighting
  • Alway check to see if pookies is around.
  • Most importantly, don't train in stuff you can't replace. I was lucky I kept my CoL. :)

I think its pretty clear now that Pookie is NOT a nice person to have around.

Today, he healed a creature my friend was fighting..and my friend died becoz of that.

Now..being a little (over) protective with my friends and family, I asked nicely for the stuff back. Pookie told me yes, and to meet him in skf..I teled there from c2 to get the items back (even brought a nice prezzie with for Pookie being nice). When I got there, he claimed he didnt take the bag, a little later he said he didnt wanna give it back.

He even bothered the Mods with an #abuse report on me..while all i was was polite...unlike him I might add.

Now..ofcourse he had the right to refuse to give back the items, but it shows of TOTAL disrespect to have someone show up..and then dont give the items back..

Pookie..is a big NO-No for our World..and i promise that he will get what he deserves..sooner or later!

Jezebelle

VisS@k pm me ingame, I will replace everything you lost.

I have once been wronged by one of these, but we arent going to get into that...

Knight

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by The_Knight

Today, he healed a creature my friend was fighting..and my friend died becoz of that.

Now..being a little (over) protective with my friends and family, I asked nicely for the stuff back. Pookie told me yes, and to meet him in skf..I teled there from c2 to get the items back (even brought a nice prezzie with for Pookie being nice). When I got there, he claimed he didnt take the bag, a little later he said he didnt wanna give it back.

He even bothered the Mods with an #abuse report on me..while all i was was polite...unlike him I might add.

Now..ofcourse he had the right to refuse to give back the items, but it shows of TOTAL disrespect to have someone show up..and then dont give the items back..

Pookie..is a big NO-No for our World..and i promise that he will get what he deserves..sooner or later!

Jezebelle

lets make everyday peace day so all el can hold hands and sing together all the time

Jezebelle

just make sure he does this ALOT of times untill bann?

Yes, pookz is funny lmfao. ;):( And we will get whats coming to us? Lol, took 8 people to even get close to killing me and Quim.

Jezebelle

lets make everyday peace day so all el can hold hands and sing together all the time

LOL :(