Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Piggywiggy

Update sounds AWESOME

I definitely agree! Major kudos to Ent, Learner, and all the dev team for the auto-mix enhancement. Even at only

5 per, it's really nice. I can hardly wait to see the client side additions for this. My mouse hand and fingers thank you

all immensely!! You've made the process of making things fun and interesting for sure!

Simply awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you... will make making 95k fe a little easier :D

And thanks for fixing vial seller \o/

And now, time to stop talking and start to mixmixmix :dry:

*Looks at the title of the thread* it doesnt SOUND, it IS :omg:

Edited by Lotheneil

Have the success rates of manufacturing decreased? I haven't failed (with losing ingredients) leather helms for ages, and today I've lost some (at level 51).

Well, I don't care much for leather helms, but I care more for titanium shields. I used Glilin's blessing (which gave me level 59, then 60 - I got level 52) and lost the ingredients of 3 (no success at all), whereas last week I succeeded in making one, and a titanium helm, and titanium cuisses (which are much harder to make).

So what? Am I really unlucky today?

My Comp was a bit screwed up due to something i have no clue of what, it didn't want to open what i wanted to open couldn't open EL or a poker game i have on my comp, i could get out on the internet bot not all pages, ran thru it with anti virus and stuff but it didn't find anything at all so that wasn't the problem, i gave up when RL started to interveen and got in to see if i could solve it now and everything works like a charm again :P

A very groovy update indeed, it has improved the game again a lot, big thanks to all involved. :P