Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Talk about the contest here

Entropy said that the bag swould not be in PK maps, so I wouldn't waste a key if I were you...

Unless you're going to try inside the tower.

Edited by Alderan

Nope. I am gonna look at this from a programmers perspective, and not a gamers. So I will be going to whitestone.

well i r EL n00b and no mistake.

I mixed up a players name and the npc's. I figured entropy may have made a typo on Kilran/Kilaran but that the fact he put Field and not Fields (plural) may have been deliberate.

I then thought perhaps there was an npc by the name Lord Kilaran (yeah i KNOW now...) and that the "field" for this npc may perhaps refer to the range in which to initiate npc dialogue.

so i wasted a few keys in whitestone city before i noticed the npc i was trying at was called Lord Luxin NOT Lord Kilaran....kk someone pk me now plz?

Edited by Pyewacket

I've given up on wasting keys. I will probably wait for the next hint.

That is, at least, if I don't come up with a good guess. But so far I've got nothin, so I don't think I will. :wacko:

Edited by Alderan

I still think it's something to do with Naralik.. And from what I remember, there is a Temple in NL that is connected or takes you to Votd, which used to be the attack god, anyne looked there? :blink:

Well afaik it's linked or atleast something to do with the Votd temple. :blink:

att books r not frukas, they r at nahark

edit: but u do need biology from frukas so i guess u could say PKing starts there

Edited by Happy_G

That's the Morcraven Battle Hall, not Naralik temple that is linked to KF.

I didn't mean linked to KF I ment the Temple since it used to be the old Attack God temple.

And Entropy said there are no bags in PK, which the arena are...

Yes, I can read nap.

Liquid said VotD, not KF...

Indeed I said it because of the reaqson of it being the old Attack God, which has something to do with PK'ing, and it's close to KF.

Oh and another thing.. Naralik, being Kiliran, also has who in it? Attack God, anyone even thought of checking in and around there?