Eternal Lands Official Forums
mufossa

The Update

Personally I wouldn't like this change. It would make creating items really boring... Is overproduction of items still a problem? We have schools, so people who want to raise their skills fast and can afford to pay for that can go there.

I wouldn't mind changing exp and time/ingredients for items that are created from simple ingredients and sold to npc (though I think that changing recipe should result in changing npc price as well). When it comes to ingredients for other things I like it the way it is now. Making fire essences is bulk in a pain already.

Items are produced in large quantities, that's just the way the game works, I see no need in fighting that.

Edited by Lotheneil

Making fire essences is bulk in a pain already.

i almost have all the stuff i need to make 57k FE's. thats going to take me forever, but ill get great statistics on EFE/fail rate ect.

edit: i have artificer perk

Edited by Happy_G

or you could just ask a bit, cuz everyone knows chances on that stuff :blush:

i know the chances, i want some statistics

Some of us can give you statistics on this as well.

FE: 49175

EFE: 24

average: 1EFE per 2049 FE

I have artif perk

Based on current alch lvl of 75 are the following:

~1-2 food fails per 100-200 FE

~1 crit fail per 200-300 FE

These stats were started from old server until now and carry across several alch lvls.

You can use this as a comparison to the stats you gain from your own fe project. Enjoy!

actually would be nice to know, cuz i am pretty sure that alch level has something to do with probablity of making EFE. me and zamirah both rarely get EFE, and have high alch levels. maybe it gets lower chance with more alch levels?

Edited by Atlantis

I have :

FE : 21383

EFE : 9

it's 1 EFE per 2376 FE

no perk

BUT : some days ago I got 4 EFEs in less than 30 MIN.

sometimes I don't get any for weeks

My alc level is 111 and I fail 1 out of 100-200 FE

This is all after the 4. october update.

"The skeletons, goblins and ogre were removed from KF. Thry were replaced by 2 fluffies and a forest chim."

I don't like this idea, KF was the best PK in game, litlle map, forts, enought space for fight and run away and not strongest monsters. I remember when i saw players alot of people there and they run away, attack others players, died. Now this map look like TD almost nobody are there, this maps exist only for players with a/d 100+, and now newbies can't see the one of the best thing in game, PK, becouse when they will come to KF they will die... And people with a/d 90 or less don't have PK maps anymore, no PK maps, no fun.

are you serious?... for the last few months there has really been no one in kf, since the update there has been alot more action in kf than there has been in a while and im talking baout group fights more than 4 people in kf at a time lol. i think the main attraction was the mercury but the spare flufs/f.chim to knock around while you wait for your enemies to regroup/bless/prepare for another go is a good thing

are you serious?... for the last few months there has really been no one in kf, since the update there has been alot more action in kf than there has been in a while and im talking baout group fights more than 4 people in kf at a time lol. i think the main attraction was the mercury but the spare flufs/f.chim to knock around while you wait for your enemies to regroup/bless/prepare for another go is a good thing

Maybe you are like fluffs in pk but most of people not, they are strong monsters and i think even you have problem with them in normall armor, i think better idea is just do mercury (2-4) in bag in KF without monsters. And i don't bellive you about more action after uptade, now go to PK can only strong people, like i said , weakest people lost this "privilage".

Yeah, the truth is, before the update KF was so full of newbies, and now almost no one goes there anymore ;)

I think I will replace the chim an fluffies with a few beavers.

Yeah, the truth is, before the update KF was so full of newbies, and now almost no one goes there anymore :(

Bwahahahahaha, you crack me up!

On second thought, not a bad idea, I can use the beaver furs for more fur hats.

HATS.jpg

;)

-Blee

Yeah, the truth is, before the update KF was so full of newbies, and now almost no one goes there anymore :(

Maybe funny but no bad idea :)