Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
horvic

good/evil Ideas

I think the good vs. evil is a great idea but needs some twicking... I say we have 3 worlds..

-A Peace world where good and evil could conspire with everyone who is neutral..

-A Demonic world for everyone who is evil..

-And an Angel world for everyone who is good..

Think of my idea as heaven earth and hell... The neutral world would be earth.. We have good and evil people amoung us on earth... The neutral plane could be like what we have now just everyday life.. The good world could be all the good guys of course in a utopia of clean walls of ivory and gold and serveral animals among them including the unicorn.The good people could go to the neutral plane as angels.. only during the day.. where they could talk with all the neutrals and try to get them on there team to help them fight the evils.. The evils could have there own dark demonic world with chims, giants, and every demonic monster roaming together.. they could go to the neutral world .. only at night.. as dark hooded figures to try and corupt the neutrals to come to there world.. and evils could invade goods in a certain time.. maybe like a witching hour of el where good and evil could duke it out once a week or something like that..

This all of corse would be hard to fit into el.. id think a whole new game.. tryin to convert el into that would be a very difficult challange..

Also each world would have its own animal/demon u could train on.. say neutral world had everything.. evils would have giants that could be the equivalant to the unicorn and chim would be demonic ofcourse and could be equivalant to say.. a centaur(i say that because centaurs i find to be a peaceful inteligent race in the mythologic world).. and so on and so on.. but all would have the same amount of aniamals/demons with the same adpc so they could get the same xp and still be able to train.

The pros and cons of being good and evil could be:

PROS good:

-Better armor(angel armor)

-Better defence

-Better xp in everything

-Wont be attacked by angel

animals

CONS good:

-If die on demonic feild everything

is lost even if u had rost.

-If on neutral world at night

evils can attack u and rost

will not be used

-Will be attacked by every demonic

monster (nulifying the mm perk)

PROS evil:

- Better weopons(demonic weopons...)

- Better attack

-Better xp in everything

-Wont be attacked by demonic

animals

CONS evil

-If die on angel field everything

is lost even if u had rost.

-If on neutral world in daylight

angels can attack u and rost

will not be used

-Will be attacked by every angel

animal (nulifying the mm perk)

Thats all i can think of atm but if u have any other ideas please post your ideas

HoRViC

Very, very interesting idea, and I like it a lot. Building off this idea--I see high potential. I seriously doubt it will be implemented, but it would be so amazing even if they have to change everything around.

PROS good:

-Better defence

-Better xp in everything

animals

no way :rolleyes:

in Pros good everything is better is a litlle boring ....

Why we dont have in Pros good something like negative ?

Is very nice idea but.....

Edited by WooF

dunno this good'evil thing...

it's just not EL-enough for EL

Agreed.. this would be good stuff for an other MMORPG but EL is as it is..

The idea is really nice but it would change the whole gameplay and the things that

makes EL to what it is.

Maybe you should program another MMORPG? :P

PROS good:

-Better defence

-Better xp in everything

animals

no way :P

duh... what if you check CONS good? :)

dunno this good'evil thing...

it's just not EL-enough for EL

Agreed.. this would be good stuff for an other MMORPG but EL is as it is..

The idea is really nice but it would change the whole gameplay and the things that

makes EL to what it is.

Maybe you should program another MMORPG? :P

thats why i said this:

This all of corse would be hard to fit into el.. id think a whole new game.. tryin to convert el into that would be a very difficult challange..
:P

i also think we should keep el the same way it is now..it was just an idea i had for good/evil if he wanted to do something...

erm....

WooF Posted Today, 07:22 PM

PROS good:

-Better defence

-Better xp in everything

animals

no way

thats why its called a PRO... read all of the post sometime :)

sounds awesome, maybe a much more suttle version of your idea could be implemented into EL without changing overal gameplay to drastically...say like the goods and evils each had their own private maps but wouldnt be hindered in the neutral world at any certain time of day other than the monsters of the other side attacking them.... adding to the idea..: what if there were certain pk maps where evils could only attack good and goods could only attack evils....nuetrals could attack and be attacked by anyone of course....this would be great for a number of contests and roleplaying activities, and could help populate some of the currently deserted pk maps (tirnym, kasumara, etc.)

horvic: if you do make your own mmorpg around your idea i will play it with you xD

I wont say your idea is bad.... its good... trully... but its an entyre game concept... it needs its own history, art, sond effects... etc. etc. etc...

it will never fit in EL. LE have its own history, its own arts,

maybe u should think about sell your idea to another game maker... and become very rich!!!!!