Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

Bone of death

oohh c'mon, even with 1% or less chance to hit with extra damage you could hit like that all the time, its all about the luck.

ye, is especially gay when u get hit twice within like 1 second...few can survive 300 hp unless they have max health, even still...

yikes >.>

and was that by the same person with the BoD?

i can't believe his/her chances were so high

That's only a 0.001296% chance, assuming the unlikely event each of the 4 hits in a row caused 150 extra damage - that's a ratio of 1:77160 chances to happen vs. not to given a string of four hits. Given that's about 181 times higher than your chances of winning the lottery as calculated @ http://www.lottery-syndicate-world.com/cha...he-lottery.html , I don't see why it's so strange. (Or, maybe that just seems like a low number so me since I've been working on cryptography all day, and anything below 2^192 seems awfully small.)

Edited by crusadingknight

Maybe you were just very lucky that day...

That's only a 0.001296% chance, assuming the unlikely event each of the 4 hits in a row caused 150 extra damage - that's a ratio of 1:77160 chances to happen vs. not to given a string of four hits.

Maybe the EL random number generator have something wrong?

I mean tit plate which breaks too much, BoD which hits too much, some special days who oddly only happen in oceania region time zone, ttlanhil who suceeds in making tit plate items against all odds.

Btw, i think its a bit strange that Tsunami9589275987 hits someone at all with bod, since he *never* trains, just buy items on the shop and pk for a *long time*. Someone who barely hits normally hits 4 times with bone in a row, wtf?

i heard tsunami got all new weapons ( bod and stuf like that )

edit : and how can he hit hardcore or logiscom btw? :whistle:

they both got like 10 a/d more then him :s

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

He got credicard but very low char and game skills, not surprised of him having all new stuff and still die a lot in KF, like he deserves.

They got more than +10 a/d than him, i am still very impressed. He usually can hit 4 times in a row, even more 4 150 hits in a row.

Btw, i think its a bit strange that Tsunami9589275987 hits someone at all with bod, since he *never* trains, just buy items on the shop and pk for a *long time*. Someone who barely hits normally hits 4 times with bone in a row, wtf?

Never trains? or did you mean you dont see him training?

Two words bud. Guild & Map.

Try not to be so blinkered. Ive seen him train hard many times.

Come on antiroot, he is on his 70's for a long time. Maybe finally he got 80's of attack/defense lately, which also surprises me.

EDIT: Maybe its time for me to kill some segv bots, like i did with corpus sometimes. :whistle:

Edited by Lorck

That's scary! :whistle:

I don't even have 150 HP yet, but then I don't PK, so I should be safe :P

BTW, can someone explain why you get hit for 150 with only 120 HP left, and still end up in UW with 5HP?

Was also wondering if a PK-able person can be 'killed' in UW :)

Come on antiroot, he is on his 70's for a long time. Maybe finally he got 80's of attack/defense lately, which also surprises me.

EDIT: Maybe its time for me to kill some segv bots, like i did with corpus sometimes. :whistle:

If yuo expect me to tell you tsuns levels to defend him your wrong, sorry I actually know them and their progession. anyway yuor way off the mark.

As for the bots. come play. the corpus exploits dont work. have a nice death trying.

Hell, tell me when yuor doing it, so we can sit passed him and watch, from an alternate combat zone.

Perhaps I should ask the dev if they can implement popcornn.

I dont need you to tell his levels... i know it, mainly for what he said and for the ranking pages. And yes, he is progressing very, very slowly, indeed i think he stop progressing some months back.

Its really hard to think that he can hit 4 times in a row at all, even more 4 150 hits, exactly what i said. Mainly, because he rarely plays, just sit afk on votd sto, or losing rostogols in kf (and crying for it on my pm).

About the bots, i heard that they are very buggy, missing white lists, attacking radu, etc. If i can pwn Corpus which is programmed right, why not some buggy bots. Also, I heard that crus and co already pwned them too, so its not impossible.

I dont need you to tell his levels... i know it, mainly for what he said and for the ranking pages. And yes, he is progressing very, very slowly, indeed i think he stop progressing some months back.

Its really hard to think that he can hit 4 times in a row at all, even more 4 150 hits, exactly what i said. Mainly, because he rarely plays, just sit afk on votd sto, or losing rostogols in kf (and crying for it on my pm).

Whatever. I disagree, but were not gonna agree here, and I aint releaing privilaged info to prove you wrong.

About the bots, i heard that they are very buggy, missing white lists, attacking radu, etc. If i can pwn Corpus which is programmed right, why not some buggy bots. Also, I heard that crus and co already pwned them too, so its not impossible.

Challenge accepted. Stop talking about it and do it.

Wait some time. :whistle:

For you dont do what crus did, similated a "hardware bug" and player controlled the bot.

Of course, is pretty retarded to annonce when i will attack, but i will. If i dont kill the bots, i kill at least the people training on the "secured" zone.

EDIT: Ye, and is very likely that Tsunami can hit four times in a row (/sarcasm). If he trained hard last week (very unlikely knowing him) he got at most attack on 80's. He cant hit very often people on 100's of defense, its just plain truth. Of course, you try word stunt to deny it. :P

Edited by Lorck

Just do it Lork.

If you announce before no member of JusT will attack or take controll of the bot.

If you dont then thats your call. your fair game for players or bots.

The onlt exception is if you try to crash the bot then somone will come on as it. No crash exploits are knowen though, unlike corpus's.

If you announce before no member of JusT will attack or take controll of the bot.

Who said i trust JusT? Xanter scammed my guild with JusT tag. Iktor also tried to scam me.

You lied too, as did tsunami, as did pyewacket, all with JusT tag... no reason for me to trust JusT at all. Oh, and "trust" is one word which forms JusT's name.

Edited by Lorck