mana/health armors

we should have a armor that give you mana

lets say, for the chain +5 mana

cuises +4 mana

greaves +4 mana

shield +2 mana

iron helm +1 mana

and health armor.. same formula x 2 or so

it should be around price of a full plate armor or tit chain/cuises/greaves , but less protection ofcourse

this way people can have longer fights for a cheaper price..not evryone can affort the expensive 100k+ items

what ya say ?

I like the idea of alternatives, not just armour A > armour B > armour C. Aswell as this one there could be one which gives +defence but lower armour than iron plate or one that gives +defence, +mana and no armour (for mages/summoners).

also u can combine armors, like i wear a torso that gives +5 mana and cuises that give +10 hp, or what ever

this way more people use diff armors

i think EL realy need things like this to make it a good game

why not just put some pp's into will or vita 0.-.., although weapons/armor +bonus is something that should come to El soon i hope

why not train to 150 att/def and fight evryone naked! :P

Good idea, recalls me the Diablo 2 (items of mammoth/squid/whale for life and serpent/snake/leviathan for mana).

I also agree on more strategic armours, not just for fighters but also for summoners and magi. I think Bharain took a good point in "armour A > armour B > armour C" comparision.

In addition, how about some armor, which would give you certain protection at cost of lowering other protection? (+3 cold, -3 heat; +2 magic, -2 radiation...)? I know we have a fur clothing, but still...

with the weapons it goes the right way, alot of new simlair weapons on test server..now the armors! ;)

also u can combine armors, like i wear a torso that gives +5 mana and cuises that give +10 hp, or what ever

this way more people use diff armors

i think EL realy need things like this to make it a good game

why not just put some pp's into will or vita 0.-.., although weapons/armor +bonus is something that should come to El soon i hope

why not train to 150 att/def and fight evryone naked! :P

This is something that El does need and it would make soem things better, and training to 150 a/d then fight everyone naked sounds good ^^

being able to buy/make armors with boosted attri. built in cant and shouldnt be as simple as add 1-5 ----, and or take away some armor/def/protection. cause if it was that simple sure it'd already be in game lol

You could make another type which adds a % of your Attri's already, such as Armour that increases +5% of your Coord, or something.

LOL no, imagine people with a to high p/c own kf even more

and the newbs with a 0.0001% bonus ;*)

we need alot more armous that do diff things, atm its like "hm i chose plate or plate? not sure.... ooo i dunno..." lolz

need like blunt,piercing w/e armour and weps so u need to use strategy to win np.

EDIT: or what we really need is when u make or get an armour drop u get a chance of the armour having a + attribute or lvl, like in alot other good games.

so like u get +1 armour has slightly higher def than other armour, and maybe it has +attribute or skill or something. You should be able to upgrade armour at tankel for a price depending on it's lvl, and u have chance of fail ofcourse.

They would have to be very rare though, so that you would get armour that it worth alot, but dont make the bonus too big or its abit overpowered in PK.

could also do this for fur clothes or something? and put in bonus for the other skills, so that alch/potioners can also get a bonus, fur boots +5 lvl alch or so? lolz

Edited by Zaer

good idea, i also like the idea of armor that gives ice/fire/thermal protection; ice would be +5 ice protection, fire +5 fire protection, thermal +5 ice and fire protecion, etc.

as with the armor that gives +healt/mana, would have to be expensive or the standard full plate goblin-wacking nub outfit would be replaced. :icon13:

But every protection has to come for certain cost, or it will become heavily unbalanced. I mean, if you have something which can protect you from certain source, it also has weaknesses to countersource, eh?

But in general, this is good idea indeed, more, MORE MAGIC! :icon13:

Yeah, but make the armors only + for heat/cold/magic, not +against thermal, you have to pick heat OR cold, otherwise thermal has no advantage over something like an ice serp.

I'd prefer it is the amour added +mana regen.

For example, a skunk fur torso that offers low protection but gives +2 mana regen. :angry:

it should be around price of a full plate armor or tit chain/cuises/greaves , but less protection ofcourse

this way people can have longer fights for a cheaper price..not evryone can affort the expensive 100k+ items

I assume you don't mean tit plate, cos that's going to be around 120k. :-P

I like the idea of different types of armour at the same level, thus giving choice, especially with the ability to mix and match parts.

What about taking it further, even to the point of requiring tactics?

This could be through the concept of armour that is enchanted in a similar way to the magic swords. They could have 2 effects. One, directly affect the attacker, and 2 provide extra defence against the magic sword/axe of the same type, but have a negative of the opposite.

So for example, Ice armour could have a low chance of freezing the attacker, and provide added defence specifically against an ice sword/axe, but have a negative defence against a fire sword.

This would be very nice to have in EL. What we really need more of are CHOISES, yes alots of them. We have loads of twin players since everyone wear the same. We do not need items who are lots better than the old, then te old items would be left in storage for ever.

Let' s say tit chain is +10 def ( I know it isnt but lets think it is ) everyone uses it. Then make a chain that has like +5 def and +20 mana.. that sounds like a hard choise to me.

So hell yes I like this idea.