Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest ohmygod

Did you have fun on no drop day?

In the pr0 death counter i scored 29 deaths, and in the kill counter 135. :)

135-29=me :)

it was teh omfg r0x0rz loved every minute of it

I already said it in another thread, i attacked and killed you many many times because you are an enemy and a lieing hypocrite. You have a big mouth and low stats and cry when people attack you. Oh, and i will keep attacking you. No, i dont attack non-enemies with low stats. I even dont attack some enemies with low stats. But you get what you deserves.

:D

In the pr0 death counter i scored 29 deaths, and in the kill counter 135. :D

135-29=me :omg:

it was teh omfg r0x0rz loved every minute of it

You atleast see the point of it Pye...........

it was FUN....and it mattered nothing to visit hell....

in fact when we had server probs...I was hoping that is where I would be

when i relogged on. I had this wonderful thought that if it were down for

a long period it had the potential to be ummmm interesting.

I really hope that this event becomes a regular feature.

I had a blast, No Drop Day should happen more often. My biggest kills were MasterPiter and OhMyGod (think they let me win) but it was an awesome day.

lmfao thanx vamps at least you recognised i was enjoying it by my post.

Lay off lorck, i wasnt pickin a fight on here as well.

I had a blast, No Drop Day should happen more often. My biggest kills were MasterPiter and OhMyGod (think they let me win) but it was an awesome day.

Master and OMG are two of the best....nice guys and great players too :icon13:

So be proud to have their names on the old thermal :pinch::wub:

i have record owning people :)

Listen when people talk PK....its always you Scarr that comes to mind :icon13:

Guest ohmygod

I can't speak for masterpitter but i try very hard not to visit underworld at all times. :P

but on the other hand to be mentioned in the same sentence as masterpitter as someones biggest kill well that rocks :)

Guest ohmygod

well another day another 6 hrs spent walking back from underworld.. any one get good screenies this time?

Edit: Oh yeah Sorry for all the people i pked you know who you are.. hope i did not make your day unfun :blush:

Edited by ohmygod

I am almost sure that our enemies won't appreciate this pictures, but still I wish to post them.

As you can see, I am no warrior (in fact I am rather decoy :blush: ), so I died many times, killed nobody, but I still had fun :D

KF1.jpg

KF2.jpg

KF3.jpg

It rocked for me, ebul CharlotteS was moded on :blush: , as omg said I hope that I didn't spoil somebody's fun by pking, and greetings all who were there in kf and nc :D

Had a lot of fun today :D Lots of enemies to attack and friends to help.

My thermal broke, but got a new one because of the 3 weeks warranty :blush: (bought it 1 week ago from shop).

I owned lot of people, 200+ in 3 hours or so, then my thermal serp broke and i stopped. :blush:

Oh, again i dont played with full defensive, i was dising people and keep attacking, etc, full attack suicide style, of course i died a lot as well.

counter.png

lost_serp.png

Guest ohmygod

Sorry to hear about your Thermal serp Lorck.. I reckon they should degrade to Modable Tit serp at the very least seeing they cost real $ to buy new.

Items broken last night i heard about are:

1 BOD :) (Happy to hear about this one cause i got hit with it like 4 times)

1 COL :cry: (Wankel Tankel broke it after it damaged)

1 Thermal Serp :icon4::icon4:

I am sure the crafters, manuers and mixers are going to be busy replentishing stocks of the other in game items as well.

oh yeah my deaths counter at present says:

Toomass 23

Masterpitter 20

Nitager 15

I would say 2/3rds was from last night.

Definently not enough Kill in my counter for CharlotteS (you are ebul and i wanted so bad to add more but oh well next day)

PS come on people surely some one else got some screenies they took too.

downside of today...broke brand new Bone of Death :)

upside of today... I dunno how it happened but I killed Toomass in 1 v 1 !!!

PS come on people surely some one else got some screenies they took too.

I logged in about 2 hours before this day ended so I didn't have much time to play around. Even so, I had loads of fun. So much fun in fact that I only took one screenie of the death message from my first ever pk kill :cry: I am not a pker so days like today(yesturday?) are pretty much the only time you will see me running around kf or such places.

I only got killed a few times and no hard feelings to anyone who killed me, but I still think you should have let me kill Zobi first before slamming me to the underworld OldSchool :cry:

So here is my screenie :cry: oh, and Volken if you jump my friends while we pvp again you will be making another trip to the warm underworld :cry:

killedvolken.jpg

This was the funniest part of the day for me. I didn't take a screenie of it so I'll put up the stripped down chatlog.

evilgeorge: celtic

evilgeorge: can i try you?

CelticLady: sure

Ermabwed: go ahead george :)

You recovered 43 material points

Your enemy used the ring of disengagement, so he fled, and you can't move for ~5 seconds.

Phoenix: cl got her sexy ass kicked

Spell failed!

Spell failed!

evilgeorge: =)

Spell failed!

You recovered 48 material points

CelticLady: next?

CelticLady: c'mon....i wanna goto hell...someone kill me

Ermabwed: lol

Phoenix: kill yourself

CelticLady: tk come kill meh

TrashKing: may i GWaR :cry:

CelticLady: come kill meh!!!!

Ermabwed: lol i would cl :)

CelticLady: wth!!! someone kill me!!!

Spell failed!

You have to wait at least 2 seconds between spells in combat!

CelticLady rests in pieces.

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

Spell failed!

#GM from CelticLady: yay!

How many times do you have to beg people to kill you while standing in an arena??? Thanks evilgeorge for sending me to the underworld :cry:

Edited by CelticLady

Hmm ohmygod so that means that i killed you 15 times? I don't think that i died 15 times from your hand :cry:

Edited by NitageR

As i said, it was easy to kill in no drop day, because almost nobody used a defensive style. For instance, i was not using mag imunity in many fights, not drinking boost pots, when i was ganging someone i wear off shield + tit chain to get better acc, dising someone stronger and then attacking another person directly, never dising + teling, etc, etc.

So its not really surprising the high number of death messages in kf, since everybody was playing for fun and playing in a suicide style.

Edited by Lorck

Definently not enough Kill in my counter for CharlotteS (you are ebul and i wanted so bad to add more but oh well next day)

:)

Jogging from you across all kf long was cool and great. :P But I had the piece of luck in many situations. B)