Eternal Lands Official Forums

BIT EXPENSIVE DONT YOU THINK, HOW ABOUT 1K PER PP

Umm... 1k is too cheap... what about 2k?

and we should have dragons and running horses.

Edited by Vanyel

BIT EXPENSIVE DONT YOU THINK, HOW ABOUT 1K PER PP

Umm... 1k is too cheap... what about 2k?

hey we could put pps to online store!!!!1111 lets say 1$ for pp :D

how about u could buy pick points say like 200k for 10 or 250 for 20

If you really want more pps, I would suggest taking negative perks, for example hellspawn gives you 10 pps for free :P

Edited by ville-v

This would end up being RL cash for stats -- buy expensive items in the EL shop for real money, sell in-game for gc, buy pick points to spend on stats, nexus, and perks...

Could there be any way to buy pick points for gc, which does not destablise the game?

Possibly...

Buying PPs in advance of OA levels, rather than completely new ones, with diminishing returns.

For example:

At OA 50, pay (say) 50kgc and get the PP for OA 51 in advance. Pay another 100kgc and get a second PP, for OA 52, in advance, and so on.

But, when OA increases to 51 and 52, no new PPs are received, since they have already been taken. But since those PPs are no longer 'in advance', the cost of buying another comes back down.

Should be stable -- diminishing return, no new PPs introduced in the long game, some cash removed from the game, reseting loses all PPs and OA as normal, etc.

Not sure whether this would be desirable, from the players or game designers point of view though, and I probably wouldn't bother using it myself. But it is more the sort of system that would work.

how about u could buy pick points say like 200k for 10 or 250 for 20

Way to easy to get PP's and have an uber character! I'd love to buy 100PP's that way and drop them ALL in phys! Imagin if DonPedro did that!

That would be nice, very nice, one more reason to sit in front of lupines, just what we all need :icon8: [/sarcasm]

What if we would buy pps with lupines? Let's say 1000k lupines for 1pp! :P

i don't like this. i'm kinda poor atm. i'd prefer to buy pps with bones :D

Nah! Bones are .5 gc each, lupis are .46, so they are cheaper :P

Though the deffinitive solution would be to buy them with branchs, those you can harvest on IP, so it is next to the wraith, wich would be the PP seller, of couse :hug:

Edited by m_bee

couldnt you all just react nicely?.. its just a suggestion.. i hate this forum cous of that, somebody comes up with an idea for this game, and the majority of the people go wild on it....

you could just say; no, not such a good idea..

then we dont need all those stupid sarcastic posts

couldnt you all just react nicely?.. its just a suggestion.. i hate this forum cous of that, somebody comes up with an idea for this game, and the majority of the people go wild on it....

you could just say; no, not such a good idea..

then we dont need all those stupid sarcastic posts

Then, do you need a stupid sarcastic search link? Cause this has also been sugested before :D

It's one thing to suggest that someone use "search". It's another thing to spam a thread with sarcasm.

Yes, you are right. I beg forgiveness. Sorry.

I just wanted to show how ridiculous this idea seems to me, though I took the bad way to do it. Sometime happen. I hope no harm is done.

Though still, I think that, for the most part, my ideas are not that sarcastic. To have a big p/c -and as such, a great combat power- would mean to sit in front of lupines, and then buy pickpoints. That part is not sarcasm at all.

BUYING LEVELS PM ME PLZ

loFl.

Trade thermal serp for 30 pp's PM me plx <3

But, when OA increases to 51 and 52, no new PPs are received, since they have already been taken. But since those PPs are no longer 'in advance', the cost of buying another comes back down.

I would definatly go for a system like that, mayhaps if they were a tad cheaper to start with, and had a heftier curve. Would be infinitly preferable to a negative perk for easy pp... Which may or may not be a problem.