Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thelethalmoo

wach out for gryflet

Guest Trojan_Knight

70k?! :) i wanna get pked by ~le~! :)

Its not for getting pked by ~LE~, but rather for being lured into pk by someone in ~LE~ on false intentions.

70k is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for stealing something,which basically is what lethalmoo did.Not only do I think that it is ridiculous, you will be hard pressed to make gryflets give that amount up, if he even has that amount. Just make him give the plate back and promise never to do it again and if he does it again kick him out. I mean, what is more valuable, your word, or 70k.

Yes it is alot of money. Yet we both know my word is more valuable, and my word stands as solid as a rock. Although, how does lethalmoo feel for being taken advantage of?

Trojan....that is an almost silly amount, if it is really your intention.

I would say that to return the plate is the way to go.

I would like to thank you for the effort you have put into this.

ps to Gryflet.....I can be in KF....wearing anything you suggest and would love my picture taken. :D

Now to answer the comments on it being a sillly amount. I do recall stating that the final outcome. Of the poll in ~LE~'s forums under our court procedures. (Is a hidden area of our forums that most are unablet to see.) That the amount could be larger or smaller then the amount. 70k is not the final desision. It is moreless a amount of which we will use. To debate from. Since plate + serp = about 21k gc. This is how ~LE~ does things. For example, we once had a citizen that knowingly stole a db infront of the person who dropped the bag. This was over a year ago. Anyways, we ~LE~, removed the citizen. And paid that victim I believe to be around 10k gc on items that may of only costed half that much, if that. But as a inner community debate that started with options and the value being around 18k gc. You can see what we are doing to solve this matter is the proper thing to do. So it is all a matter of a process in order to achieve the best final result(s).

Regards

TK

TYVM gryflet :)

WOW tragan knight lites writing lots =D)

Edited by thelethalmoo

Gryflet, please pk me, ill wear full plate and mirror and serp for you, i'll even supply the he's and sr's it will take for you to do it. I'll take my 70k in one lump sum plx.

Well as for the situation as a whole, I have to agree that you were taken advantage of. I think that a guild tag brings alot with it, being this was ~LE~ I could see where you would have trusted him.

What I want to say here is that I dont know of a better guild for doing what is right to make good on the situation at hand.

The situation that occured over a year ago that TK referred to delt with a member from my former guild SegV. Within no time at all, TK had the situation resolved and we walked away from the table as friends and later as allies. I trust that what he has decided here would show that ~LE~ is a trust worthy guild and still gets my full respect.

A few people may disagree with what he decided, but its his guild and if this is what he thinks is the proper punishment then he has every right to administer it. I cant see why anyone needs to comment on what he decided unless it doesnt compensate for what happened. We can all agree ~LE~/TK have made up for what happened.

My hat goes off to you for staying true to your guild and how its viewed in the EL Community.

This just to say Trojan ...you are a player of considerable honour.

I knew you for a short time when you joined the Viking guild,

I wish You well.

To Gryflet.....you are lucky to have very good friends.

To Lethalmoo......it would be nice if you donated just a little something..

and i am sure you know who to....?????

You don't??? ok...to a certain player who runs contests and gives her time freely.

(spelling edited)

Edited by vampireLOREN

Good day,

Gryflet is no longer a member of ~LE~.

TheLethalMoo will be contacted to return items and cash.

Thank you,

Stormer of ~LE~

I'm in the same house as Thelethalmoo at the moment... Stormer your really generous!

Hmmm...wonder if Gryflet and Lethal teamed up on this.......

lol..someone has an evil mind here...

What you mean made this happen so we could get 70K and split 50/50?

:P

:P

Wouldn't surprise me going by your past. :hug:

:)

lol

(only got 10k tho lol) TY PPL FOR ALL THE STUFF!!! im very gratefull :(

:)

Edited by thelethalmoo

now hes getting ppl to pm me all the time about how i shud unignor him :evilgrin:

Just ignore them too, hehe.

alot of them just stop pming me when i tell them hes been dooing it all day.

AND HE'S STOPPED IT! and hes started again :)

lol

(he's offering me 30k on the test server to unignore him but i can easaly get more from other ppl for free their lol)

Edited by thelethalmoo

WHY WHONT HE STOP!!!! D= wahhh D:

he's slowly stopping im hoping soon hel totaly stop

i no some 1 will probbly say somthing about that contest thingy by ambergal bellow this topic but plz dont :D .

Well gryflet asked me if i wanted to have a pic takon in kf (i no moast ppl would av thought that i must av been gulable to fall for that but...) gryflet had been on my buddies list for quite a while so i didnt think he would have pked me he did a good act of going into the towere in the fort nere skf entranse saying their was sum 1 out side and then was gunna give me a bp cloke for the pic (it was a nice spot for a picture) but soon after it was red with a splattering of lethal cow blood :( i no its not agenst the rules but this is just a warning for other poor cows that mite be kiked!! :o

(i lost full pl8 serp i just brought, steel sheld and moon med, probbly other stuff to)

Yet antoher post that doesent belong here...........#Message from Thyralax: WARNING: If you go into a PK map, you may die. When you die, you will lose stuff. You most likely will NOT get it back. This is ALL legal.....i htink that sums it up You have been warned over and over stay out of pk maps if you dont want to die,,, :blush:

Yet antoher post that doesent belong here...........#Message from Thyralax: WARNING: If you go into a PK map, you may die. When you die, you will lose stuff. You most likely will NOT get it back. This is ALL legal.....i htink that sums it up You have been warned over and over stay out of pk maps if you dont want to die,,, :blush:

Why doesn't it belong here? If his actions were illegal it would be in the Abuse forum. This forum is for "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists". You don't consider getting someone to go to a PK map under false pretences a scam?