Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyprom

I'M SICK OF IT!

Guest stalag

Cuz of you i was mutted once but i say dont leave dude...dont let they win whoever they are ! :)

Don't leave Cyp. We've all taken a bit of crap from people in this game, but we haven't let them ruin it for us. I really enjoyed your contests and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Don't let the morons spoil the game for you, there's plenty of decent people here. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Few things I have to say now:

I'm not leaving EL completely. I will surely come back, but I need some time off... I love holding contests and I got a few planned which I don't want to cancel again.

Ayreus and others I have killed for their red tag, were killed in the time I was like the ones I am now against. I believe I wrote in my first post about making the mistake myself too. I'm glad I changed. But of course, killing isn't really all that.

I don't mind getting killed... I got PKed lots of times, losing lots of stuff too. I don't care. You start the game with completely nothing and I'm quite wealthy now.

It's when they start calling you things, and as I've read "taunting" (don't really know what that is :whistle:)

I think you can't deny that I was still friendly after killing you ayreus B)

I will join a non-pk guild when I come back. (Hope someone will accept me lol)

Thanks for understanding

Cyp

EDIT: seems I didn't write about my own mistakes in the first post... Though I had that in mind when I was writing it. Sorry bout that

Edited by Cyprom

Yea, there is a lot of bad people out there but you gotta take it in take a deep breath and move around the problem being since if you need to go to a different guild or a name change, don't let a few people spoil it for you.

Well goodluck man,

Bleuren

Yup, well its true. Flaming happens very often in this game. Mostly near arenas and over red tags. But you know when they say you suck because they killed you in that arena.. Screw them. Take a look at the ranking of that person who is saying you are crap.

Example:

Some person would kill me in PK, says I suck. Fine, I check ranks, what do I see? Hahahahaha, maybe you were able to kill me and you are better then me in some of the most easy to lvl skills, but in anything other then that, you will probably never catch up to me. Maybe you're stronger, but you're far from being my equal.

But hey, whatever you say:

We are all winners in our own way.

Stay here Cyprom - we'll PK each other, and I'll say ONLY good things to you! :D I just hope you are not from an ally...

Edited by Dejan

yep he returned..i saw him at NC yesterday..

-_- I haven't returned officially yet k... I was just online killing some antz

meeps edit :mace:

I was waiting to come back officially till I was accepted in my new guild. I replied here right before I checked the other forum where I just found out I got accepted :D

This means no more pk tho :evilgrin::cry::omg:

Edited by Cyprom

Heh. As you can see by my avature and sig. I came from runescape. I came to EL after being hacked by my best friend. I thought EL was ALL friendly people when I first played. I'll take eternal lands over the rude assholes at runescape any day. At least rule breaking actually gets punished here.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Maybe I won't say sth original but I understand u too. People are people but it's in some way ridiculous that in fact this is only(?) a game but sometimes some stupid comments and insults ingame can be really painful and good humour vanishes, especially from ppl who don't even know you well.

When you consider somebody a friend and this person betray your trust it hurts the most. It's like acid, makes you hurt for long time.

Looking blame in oneself in such situation leads nowhere. It usually means that you were wrong and the person was NOT your friend. Just let it pass... not worth getting sick with looking for the reason.

Such "friendship" is something that nobody needs. Such "friends" are nobody you would like to know and keep relationship for long time.

They came, they pass... let them go. They make the place for other relationships - usually worth more.

Lucky people don't have to learn this lesson. Other learnt it hard way.

:)

yep he returned..i saw him at NC yesterday..

-_- I haven't returned officially yet k... I was just online killing some antz

meeps edit :P

I was waiting to come back officially till I was accepted in my new guild. I replied here right before I checked the other forum where I just found out I got accepted :)

This means no more pk tho :huh::):D