Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Xanter (FUBR guild) is going too far....

If that is the reason he kills that guild it's weird since xanter didnt lvl his char neither. :blink:

there is a small difference here smooms i leveled my own char to the high 70's and when charge quit el he gave me his char which was low 80's at most i got a 10 level boost and i have trained this char to the 100's i didn't go from a char who wasn't even on the top 200 to the best char in the game. i also didn't go running around killing everyone who used to kill me when i was weak most of the people who used to attack me when i was weak are my friends now even enyo who i can't stand i could have attacked and possibly killed on a few occasions when i first got charge but i didn't because i didn't feel it was right to abuse the power i had gotten i didn't even pk for weeks after i got the char all i did was train and the only reason i started then was because we got involved with the hc/ef vs uti/o/v war. so you want to talk about char buying and honor lets do this me lucifer and hadesangel lets ask entropy to take the levels of our original char's and the levels of our new char's at the time we got em and subtract the difference and then we fight. as far as dropping it goes i am not the one who came cryin to the outlaws forum to post and then only posted half of it all i did was come and post the whole story instead of just what i wanted people to see to feel sorry for poor me like lucifer did. this is now the second time i have had to come here and defend myself when someone tried to complain about me i will admit that sometimes i let my figers go before my brain thinks about what i am sayin but god dam if you are gonna post me post it all for a change quit this crap of only posting half of it. i have played this game for almost a year i don't cheat and i have never been banned and i have had only one warning from lord_vermor when i called crabbyandrew a chickensmeg cause he bagjumped a friend right in front of me and wouldn't fight or return the items all i am sayin is if i do something wrong then by all means post on me and if i was wrong i will say i was if it is bannable i will take my punishment but dam you all tell me to grow up and i am not the one running to forums only posting half the stuff.

*cough* This is the post where you mentioned my name before I ever started in on you so don't try to make me look like a liar or a fool. :D So YES you mentioned me first for no smeging reason. Up until this point I was neutral and just laughing at you ALL and even agreed with SmooMs that both sides were wrong. I'm not even going to respond AGAIN to this BS lying post because I've responded once so if you want to remember what I said.. go back. :icon13::omg::huh::) Yes, you have talked about me ALLOT and I don't even care anymore. This thread is boring ...no sense in rehashing everything all over again and again and YET again just so that everyone can fight to have the last word.

Edited by Savyl

this is my last post in this topic i have things to say to three people

1. enyo you were already here making posts before i said that so you didn't come here to post because i said something about you which is what you said

2. lorck you go ahead and believe what you want if it were left up to you all of v would have halo's on and the rest of el would be scammers so do what you want and if you are so strong now then come fight me also i wouldn't be talkin about my english for the most part people can understand what i am saying half the time i have to reread your posts 2 or 3 times to figure out what you mean

3. luciferx/arcangel i owe you two an apology the main reason i went off on bambam that day was because i was under the impression it was hadesangel that had bought that char not arcangel arcangel is cool and i have no problems with him we have chatted before and he has asked my advice on things and i have tried to give him the best advice i could hadesangel however had just tried to ruin a special day for me along with rasoni and i think that is about as low as you can get so i told him what i thought of him well i thought i did anyway i was wrong and i just found that out today so i offer you my apologies you can accept it or not i have made the first step towards fixing my mistake it is up to you where it goes from here. as far as hadesangel goes lucifer says he apologized for his actions i don't remember that but then again i don't think it is lucifer's responsibility to do so i would expect hadesangel to stand up and be a man just like i have here and apologize for himself and rasoni as well if they refuse then i think lucifer should step in as gm or acting gm whatever is the case since princessarora is hardly ever on

this is my last post in this topic i have things to say to three people

1. enyo you were already here making posts before i said that so you didn't come here to post because i said something about you which is what you said

Xanter, you are so full of yourself. I didn't post one thing about YOU until you mentioned my name. Read the smeging thread. I even agreed with SmoomS that all here was and is in the wrong. I never once mentioned your name. You singled ME out and expected me to not retort back. I made ALL of 2 post prior to your nasty comment about me and my two posts had nothing to with you so I don't know why you felt the need to single me out but whatever.. :devlish::icon13::D:omg::omg::omg::P What I SAID was that I didn't direct my posts to you until YOU mentioned ME. Have a nice day. :devlish:

Edited by Savyl

Actually, the example you post whereby xanter is supposedly bringing your name into this, is in fact a third person reference to his own actions and not a direct request for your input in this matter.

I took your advice and did read back. You were even kind enough to do a direct quote of it and bolded the area you were referring to, most gracious of you.

:(

Actually, the example you post whereby xanter is supposedly bringing your name into this, is in fact a third person reference to his own actions and not a direct request for your input in this matter.

I took your advice and did read back. You were even kind enough to do a direct quote of it and bolded the area you were referring to, most gracious of you.

:D

You weren't the one whom I was giving advice to. I don't even know you. :( Nevertheless, you are welcome :D and yes I am extremely gracious, how intelligent of you to notice. The mere fact that he mentioned my name in this pathetic joke of a circus thread where it did not belong and in a negative connotation was infact a direct invitation for a response from me not that I really need to explain myself to you since I don't know you in the first place.... but once again as you have already stated, I am most gracious. :)

Edited by Savyl

er...as in speak of the devil...ok got it now.

question# anyone any idea how many hours spent on all of this???? :(

the only cert' is it will not end with "and we all lived happily ever after".

2. lorck you go ahead and believe what you want if it were left up to you all of v would have halo's on and the rest of el would be scammers so do what you want and if you are so strong now then come fight me also i wouldn't be talkin about my english for the most part people can understand what i am saying half the time i have to reread your posts 2 or 3 times to figure out what you mean

Dude, i said to you to use some some paragraphs, i can barely understant this mess.

My final post in this topic too.

Ok, you bought your way into el and you censure people who does the same.

You play in a char which you did not leveled and you censure people who does the same, and if that was not enouth brag about how pr0 you are.

You scam and censure people who does the same.

People in ^v^ has done things wrong. I did things wrong. I will do things wrong while i am a human being. But as far as i know me or people on my guild never scammed.

Edited by Lorck

nice you apologized xanter :)

and they lived happily ever after? :P

rofl, no

xant still pk me but i dont care, i will still run from him how i used to do ;/

I wouldn't listen to a word any *CO* says..

After being *CO* and realising what they are really like, then moving to a far better guild.. You realise how pathetic and inmature *CO* are. As for there honor, what ******* honor?

They attack whilst PVP, call people names, and generally think they rule the whole game.. And everyone in *CO* that PK's has to hide behind a pretty pink sword and a pretty crown, even then they can't PK you.. Hmm Tommy?

Then they try to make alliances with strong guilds that would put a fight against them, CA$H, HIM, PL.. And have enemys like MkvL.. I see why people used to call them *CO*wards..

I didn't see what Xanter was trying to say about *CO* until I left and joined CO's enemy, and realise what they are like really..

Dosn't matter how much $$'s you spend Lucifer, you'll never ever be able to buy honor, remember that.

Well said what I wanted too.

Peace out,

ManHunT.

Edited by MutuM

Mutum = ManHunt? Im confused :hehe::D

Yeah i got ManHunT now. lol :)

ty for bringing the topic back to life we almost forgot it omg tyvm so much ty ;p

Edited by Hardcore