Eternal Lands Official Forums
Laira

thank you EL

i was thinking and wondering "wut do we do to the mods and developers of the game i mean we never hardly say thank you for this awesome game"

so that is wut i am going to do...

TO: all Mods/game developers and any1 that helps EL be a better game

THANK YOU

:) keep up the good work cause it really shows how much you care about EL :confused:

We play their game, thats how we thank them mainly imo.

But anyway I'll join you with : Thanks for this game it's lovely.

Yeah, I agree with Smooms...

The fact that we play the game, most of us every day, is our vote of confidence. Well done for a super game. :confused: The steadily-increasing player base is the proof.

I am not particularly young, but this is my first ever MMORPG, and I'm not in a hurry to try another one :(

However, like Smooms, I would enjoy the game a little more if I was #2 att/def! :)

Yeah, I agree with Smooms...

The fact that we play the game, most of us every day, is our vote of confidence. Well done for a super game. :confused: The steadily-increasing player base is the proof.

I am not particularly young, but this is my first ever MMORPG, and I'm not in a hurry to try another one :D

However, like Smooms, I would enjoy the game a little more if I was #2 att/def! :)

:( I think we all would.

Things have changed alot since the Big Crash, some for the better, some maybe not.. But still teh best RPG out IMO. Great work to all who help. :)

I love this game and love that it is always changing. The Mods and developers do a great job and I would like to say thanks as well.

I have been playing for about 7 months and still enjoy finding new things every day thanks to the people that make EL.

So...Thanks :icon13:

keep up the good work :icon13: and for alot of ppl this isnt a game, it's their life!!

it's all they have :ph34r:

Good idea to start this! Thank you to all the mods and developers as well! You guys rock! If only I knew how to do what you guys do, I would love to volunteer my time to help.

THANKS again!! :icon13:

I need to chirp in as well here, this is indeed a great game. I've played far too many mmorpgs to count in my years online and this definitely on of the most enjoyable and addicting :icon13:

Though I think the devs owe us some reimbursement for our shattered social lives :ph34r:

Yes, I too would like to say "Thank You"! :ph34r:

....and your right to a lot of people this is more than a game. Just think of all of the friends you have always there to greet you whenever you come home (log in).

Great job to all who have worked on this game, the ones here now and the ones who have left. :icon13:

Hard to believe something as good as this is offered to the whole world (except maybe a few troublesome IPs) for free.

Thanks Again!

Although this game has had some ups and downs (the crash) im sure everyone appreciates what the mod and devs have done for this game.

Thank you so very very much

damm ppl, dont suck up.. just play already!

that isn't right i mean cmon do u know how much money and time they prob put in the game.. omg i dont even want to think about that

Edited by BANDET

Thank You EL Mods And Helpers for keeping this game in fantastic condition!

:P Keep Up The Good Work :D

Your welcome :)

You can do one more thing for us all..please spell the word what properly :D

Let She who is without sin! :P

Agrt. Thanks to the devs who make something for us to play, to the mods who make it a playable environment, and to the players who put the Massively Multiplayer into this Online Role-playing Game. It ain't nothin but 1's and 0's without the players.

..chance i am a 2.... 2 sexy :P and yes thanks to all the devs past and present

..ya wtf is all that above my post :> unless u cant see it

Edited by chaoogie

i'll add my thanks too

thanks to all the devs and mods, even if i don't always agree w/ everything proposed or propose things that isn't always agreed w/, this is still the best free MMORPG i've ever found.

thank u for all u'r hard work and effort, keep up the good work.

i'll add my thanks too

thanks to all the devs and mods, even if i don't always agree w/ everything proposed or propose things that isn't always agreed w/, this is still the best free MMORPG i've ever found.

thank u for all u'r hard work and effort, keep up the good work.

Yes. I want to say "T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H ! ! !" also.

I like the kind of freedom you have in the game.

The most I ever found (until now).

What the hell?

I got that while replying:

ss->vars['etfilter_punct']) { $title = preg_replace( "/\?{1,}/" , "?" , $title ); $title = preg_replace( "/(!){1,}/" , "!", $title ); } if ($this->ipsclass->vars['etfilter_shout']) { $title = ucwords(strtolower($title)); } return $title; } /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/ // QUOTIN' DA' POSTAY IN DO HoooD' /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/ function check_multi_quote() { $raw_post = ''; if ( ! $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] ) { $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] = $this->ipsclass->my_getcookie('mqtids'); if ($this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] == ",") { $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] = ""; } } else { //----------------------------------------- // Came from reply button //----------------------------------------- $this->ipsclass->input['parent_id'] = $this->ipsclass->input['qpid']; } $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] = preg_replace( "/[^,\d]/", "", trim($this->ipsclass->input['qpid']) ); if ( $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'] ) { $this->ipsclass->my_setcookie('mqtids', ',', 0); $this->quoted_pids = preg_split( '/,/', $this->ipsclass->input['qpid'], -1, PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY ); //----------------------------------------- // Get the posts from the DB and ensure we have // suitable read permissions to quote them //----------------------------------------- if ( count($this->quoted_pids) ) { $this->ipsclass->DB->cache_add_query( 'post_get_quoted', array( 'quoted_pids' => $this->quoted_pids ) ); $this->ipsclass->DB->cache_exec_query(); while ( $tp = $this->ipsclass->DB->fetch_row() ) { if ( $this->ipsclass->check_perms( $this->ipsclass->forums->forum_by_id[ $tp['forum_id'] ]['read_perms']) == TRUE ) { if ( $this->han_editor->method == 'rte' ) { $tmp_post = $this->parser->convert_ipb_html_to_html( $tp['post'] ); } else { $tmp_post = trim( $this->parser->pre_edit_parse( $tp['post'] ) ); } if ( $this->ipsclass->vars['strip_quotes'] ) { $tmp_post = $this->_recursive_kill_quotes( $tmp_post ); $tmp_post = preg_replace( "#(?:\n|\r|\r\n){3,}#s", "\n", trim($tmp_post) ); } $extra = ""; if ( $tmp_post ) { $raw_post .= "[quote name='".$this->parser->make_quote_safe($tp['author_name'])."' date='".$this->parser->make_quote_safe($this->ipsclass->get_date( $tp['post_date'], 'LONG', 1 ))."' post='".$tp['pid']."']\n$tmp_post\n".$extra.'[/quote]'."\n\n\n"; } } } $raw_post = trim($raw_post)."\n"; } } //----------------------------------------- // Make raw POST safe for the text area //----------------------------------------- $raw_post .= $this->ipsclass->txt_raw2form($_POST['Post']); return $raw_post; } /** * Cheap and probably nasty way of killing quotes * */ function _recursive_kill_quotes( $t ) { if ( preg_match( "#\[quote#is", $t ) ) { $t = preg_replace( "#\[QUOTE([^\]]+?)?\](.+?)\[/QUOTE\]#is", "", $t ); $t = $this->_recursive_kill_quotes( $t ); } # Remove any extra closing quote tags return preg_replace( "#\[/quote\]#si", "", $t ); } function smilie_alpha_sort($a, $b) { return strcmp( $a['typed'], $b['typed'] ); } } ?>