Eternal Lands Official Forums
Minardus

Server down?

First I saw Guildbuddies go offline, without saying bye.

I thought that was strange.

Then I couldn't move anymore and it said in red text : Disconnected from server. Press Alt-X to leave game.

everyone is lagging out like all the time...learner what are you doing this time :brooding:

anyone seen Ant_19874543 just before lagging?

I am working on teaching the ants to create more ants ... but you wont see that on the live server, but we need a 'simple' way to test over 1k connected players on the test server.

anyone seen Ant_19874543 just before lagging?

I am working on teaching the ants to create more ants ... but you wont see that on the live server, but we need a 'simple' way to test over 1k connected players on the test server.

I'm wondering how long before you start teaching the ants to "assimilate" others into their cause. :)

I'm wondering how long before you start teaching the ants to "assimilate" others into their cause. :P

Lol brainwashing....you are getting sleeeeeeeeepy.......*dangles pendant*......you are getting sleeeeeeeepy.......you are one of us....................

Can someone help me? I cannot connect to the server. I was playing fine yesterday but I haven't been able to connect for a couple of hours already.

Edit: Strangely I can do it now......

Edited by Malvo

I'm wondering how long before you start teaching the ants to "assimilate" others into their cause. :P

Lol brainwashing....you are getting sleeeeeeeeepy.......*dangles pendant*......you are getting sleeeeeeeepy.......you are one of us....................

I, Ant? (Asimov joke, never mind)

Create..more Ants...omg..isnt there a rule for such actions..?

I have been taught there is a different word for erm..'multiplying'..but..you're right..we dont even WANT to see that on the main server..in fact..I dont want to see it on ANY server..tell Ant Queen to get a room!!

Lol....

btw..I keep getting dcd today..anyreason why? and do others have the same? (test server as well btw)

hmm..Players online thingy is off to..seems a server prob here...:D

*hugs*

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle