Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mr.Mind

I am officially disabled

My location has been discovered! Summoned chimeran wolves have chased me out of the ice-filled caves. Narrowly escaping death, I find myself lonely and hungry in a nearby abandoned fort.

My location has been discovered! Summoned chimeran wolves have chased me out of the ice-filled caves. Narrowly escaping death, I find myself lonely and hungry in a nearby abandoned fort.

Do we win a prize when we find and kill you? I mean, guarded by chimmies is a little bit mean, isnt it? :rolleyes:

Piper

Funny... I was there the two times that Mr. Mind summon the pumas and i didnt get any trouble with them. I get in and out portland storage without any dislike.

Maybe we can be more benevolent with this summon rule... Maybe the person can be punished only when he/she cause prejudice.

Funny... I was there the two times that Mr. Mind summon the pumas and i didnt get any trouble with them. I get in and out portland storage without any dislike.

some people have computers that can handle a dozen critters about, some don't. and you assume they're not packed enough that you can get to the door.

Maybe we can be more benevolent with this summon rule... Maybe the person can be punished only when he/she cause prejudice.

prejudice? erm. I assume you mean cause problems. which this could of (although I do think mind may hae been punished for other things he did wrong, as this seems a little extreme, and it seems the fact that he's known as a stirrer is what got it bumped up)

but then... issues about punishment aren't really for public discussion :)

The rule is the same for everyone...we aren't going to end up getting into debates about how many are too many and who's computer can handle what...each and everytime somebody summons at storage.

The reason this was such a "strict" punishment was because Mr.Mind was warned multiple times before about this exact same issue. He was let off benevolently many times before...

Maybe had you read the entire thread you would understand this.

The fur hat was not much of a trophy but I enjoyed hunting you. The drops got better around kill 5 in the underworld when i got your fp's but by and large I would say it was false advertising about having a great drop bag but I enjoyed it. I'm hoping my source will continue to reveal your location to me.

The fur hat was not much of a trophy but I enjoyed hunting you. The drops got better around kill 5 in the underworld when i got your fp's but by and large I would say it was false advertising about having a great drop bag but I enjoyed it. I'm hoping my source will continue to reveal your location to me.

I hope you are paying him well. Wouldn't want to ruin the market on informants... ;)

I did not have anything to drop because you stabbed me in the back while I was afk.

This could turn into a new type of game, instead of "finding the Piper", we could do "Mr.Mind broke the rules again, last person to kill him is a rotten egg"

wouldn't that be fun? Mr.Mind, you could even get more valuable items to carry and leave in db's to make the hunt more fun.

This could turn into a new type of game, instead of "finding the Piper", we could do "Mr.Mind broke the rules again, last person to kill him is a rotten egg"

wouldn't that be fun? Mr.Mind, you could even get more valuable items to carry and leave in db's to make the hunt more fun.

:D:D:) deff

Somehow I'm sensing that any more minor incidental infractions of the rules would result in me becoming pkable for a week. Or maybe just an arbitrary "pk Mr.Mind day".

Oh, what did I do to deserve the wrath of lochnesslobster?!