Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Random Events

Tomorrow, after a server update, we will have special random days.

A random day will last 6 hours (an ingame day, that is). The chance for a day to be random is about 15%, and each random day has an equal chance.

They were pretty balanced so that the good days and bad days will (or should) happen in equal measure.

When there is a special day, you will be notified if you are currently logged in, and everyone who logs in during that random day should get a message telling them what random day it is and what they should expect during that day.

To paraphrase a Manowar song: "And for every day that stings/One better day it brings/Nothing is as bad as it seems". Which means, no bitching about it, m'key?

I like the idea before i even see it :D

Finally something thats brings NOT ONLY negative effects to game :-)

And while bad days we can just sit and chat :-)

Can't wait to see those good ones ^^

Question about fasting days, will you be able to take feasting pots to get your food lvl up? Because if for 6 hours you can't raise food level, that totally would kill doing stats like potion, alchemy, or researching a book.

When there is a special day, you will be notified if you are currently logged in, and everyone who logs in during that random day should get a message telling them what random day it is and what they should expect during that day.

I didn't get any message and couldn't flee from a monster... but after new hour (nexd day) it started to work again...

lol, now is 'peace day'... i didn't get any message either... untill i accidently tried to attack (clicked) on animal

lol, so funny :-)

But please, make these messages "telling them what random day it is and what they should expect during that day" appear.

Edited by Gen_Axis

ye i'm training on monsters so it's 6 hours of boredom for me

can't the day's be shorter?

cuz most people will have nothing to do now for 6 hours

1 hour day's would be better with these kinda random things

Edit: it's peace day and mother nature still attacks us?

Edited by Hardcore

Guest Wingfield

I normally only get a couple hours per day to play, and my skill of choice is fighting - so I guess I won't be doing that until tomorrow. I disagree with the idea of completely preventing players from doing the skill they have the most fun with.