Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lothar

Fluffy Rabbit gold drop was it changed?

I noticed since the last update that fluffy rabbits only drop between 1-10gc :) and before the last update it was 1-40gc. I train on them alot so I can see the huge difference there is. I don't know if it was changed or not or if it's a bug. Also I killed an ogre and it dropped 20gc since when do ogres drop more gold then a fluffy?

I can't say much cause I don't kill much of them :) , but did a few fluffs this week and first I killed gave 38gc I think. So... guess you got some bad luck going there.

the update was yesterday..

* Invadeing monsters drops fixed

Invading monsters r from invasion right? maby a mistake and edited also on normal fluffy ?

Edited by Shivar

Look in this post:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20036

This is a bug fix update due to the crash.

Things changes / fixed :

* New players starts with full food level

* Rename channel 5 "Role Playing"

* Faster then normal casting bug fix

* Iron Shield Price fixed ( well ... it will be fixed on next restart )

* Invadeing monsters drops fixed

* Lots of map bug fixes

* Some monsters drops were re-adjusted.

why is it changed? fluffy didnt drop that much gold before either i mean, if u wanna make money go harvest fruits, its way faster :/

Yeah i noticed exactly same thing, they gave nothing pretty often and when cycs give like max 30-35 or so...

i can make 3x more gc from cycs :w00t:

Oh now I see it has been changed it never said that before. Anyways like shivar said they don't drop much gold before and now they drop next to nothing. It's kinda silly that ogres and cycs drop 2-3x as much gold then a fluffy and are way easier to kill:/

Yeah i noticed exactly same thing, they gave nothing pretty often and when cycs give like max 30-35 or so...

i can make 3x more gc from cycs :P

that's cus cycs are stronger then fluffs now :P

i can make 3x more gc from cycs :P

that's cus cycs are stronger then fluffs now :P

Cyc's make more pocket space then fluffies

Well!! It ain't that bad once u get use to it!!Fluffs do spawn much quicker than the other monsters!!And i'm sure we 'poor fighters' can hike up the prices of stuff we get form fluffs!!

Just a thought - what the heck is a rabbit (even a "fluffy" one) doing with gold coins in the first place? (Alright, maybe the pocket change of an adventurer that just got devoured...)

doesnt have to be realistic arnieman, i mean why do monsters or animals even drop a bag.. or why dont you see a skeleton of a animal after u stole his meat and fur..-_-

doesnt have to be realistic arnieman, i mean why do monsters or animals even drop a bag.. or why dont you see a skeleton of a animal after u stole his meat and fur..-_-

well, on that note, I shouldn't see anything of the animal then - I take everything. :lol:

I can´t help myself, but its kinda silly that fluffys now drop less gold than trolls, ogres and cyclops. If you want lower drop rate...ok...but do it on all monsters i mentioned. Because when im training on flufs and then kill troll who is passing by and it drops more gold than 5 flufs together, its little bit...weird ;)

lol yea if this is deliberate it is abit silly. You put in so much work to get to higher lvl monsters and get no reward, is stupid. (dont say cape drops are increased blah blah cos they dont drop em as fast as they break ur armour)

That just means Trolls have bigger pockets then Fluffies!

Hehe, very funny

implement some big bags on fluffy's then so they can carry more gold too ;p

Probably do that at the same time as we make them loot the corpses also