Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The pig of the year award

i dont feel save anymore in this game ..i think i kill my guild or u guys check ma logs -_-

So after seeing that log you think i should also be banned for expressing my anger of being harassed by an ant!?!

206345[/snapback]

One of the rules is "moderation is not a topic for public discussion", so they can ban you and me for discuting this issue. :angry:

EDIT: spelling errors

Edited by Lorck

That log was truly shocking.

Good riddance to those who would express such disgusting views.

(On a lighter note, technically shouldn't I be Pig of the year? :angry:)

i bet next it will be pm's in el u cant take as privvate geez it was (people blowing off steam to unfair accusatiotions) We were accused f using a client that gave s some zoom and some colors. God bless me it was not like we could kill at will

It is amusing this was all said in gm and it got back to the mods/dev or even impls

and they feel that it is worth the pig award instead of tiniking oh we have a problem our useers are unhappy with wht we did. We were talking about being accused of macroeing and we have had no proff that we did, and yes we were mad and mean imagine how u would feel

just so you guys know, if you actually read what has been said there was more than this one time that you insulted the mods, so maybe it was another time that you insulted them?

honestly guys if you really do want to play this game i bet all of you could get unban if you just suck it up, admit to what you done ans say sorry, ent doesn't want to ear you exuess or you claiming you didn't do it, however he has show many times he is willing to give people another chances time and time again (maybe thats not a good thing for us honest players but oh well) so just admit you dont it and say sorry

honestly guys if you really do want to play this game i bet all of you could get unban if you just suck it up, admit to what you done ans say sorry

206354[/snapback]

I am SORRY for expressing my feelings about being stalked and harassed by an ant.

Since when were ants mods/devs? :medieval:

Edit: I'm also sorry to let learner know that his ant is homosexual.

Edited by Tidus

just so you guys know, if you actually read what has been said there was more than this one time that you insulted the mods, so maybe it was another time that you insulted them?

206354[/snapback]

i bet next it will be pm's in el u cant take as privvate geez it was (people blowing off steam to unfair accusatiotions)

It doesn't really matter if it was private or not. If you felt it is safe to say something like that or not.

You should never ever even think about such things! It's a terrible crime!

We were talking about being accused of macroeing and we have had no proff that we did, and yes we were mad and mean imagine how u would feel

206353[/snapback]

Even if I am mad about being treated really unjust I never think about making a crime! Especially such terrible one!

Chryzopraz

I read a few lines of the GM log Ent posted.

After that I stoped, because it was too disgusting!

I started playing the game a whilce ago, but really like it and want to say to the devs and all the newbie helpers: A BIG THANK YOU !!!!

lmao?

i thanked people for this game on forums dunno where but it's there

and we were just kidding.

rofl like you would really go to pensylveniaw/e and do w/e to someone who makes a great game :medieval:

Or ent is a nice guy and desided to give a lot of people a chance and they didn't overly offerend the mods. And you guys do know that ent can check the logs he receive's agiant the server logs right? so if you say something as bad as you going to rape his wife, well i personal would just ban you right then no questions asked, but thats where ent is a better man than me and gives you a chance so checks with other people, and if he really wanted to cheat the server logs to see what was atually said. And then again if that was me i would get the server logs for the #gm that had been said over a longer period of time to see just what you had been saying ans ban anyone that that said anything simarla. And dont even try to use the exucess that guild chat, or even pm's are private, you all know that ent can find out what your saying if he wants, so ofcourse its not private, and if you dont like it im sure ent, and mainy other people that play this game wont cry over you leaving

Very nice attitude cheating and calling all legit players Noobs rofl what is wrong about that :medieval:

ehm seems like the post i replied to was deleted so never mind

Edited by Schlafmuetze

Guest skaar
i bet next it will be pm's in el u cant take as privvate geez it was

erm, this is a game which is provided on a server, and as all servers he makes logs, so nothing u say here is 'really' private. if u thoght so u are the biggest i**** i ever saw.

and that log is really reason enogh to ban u, as entropy wrote, if u explain such things on a party did u really think you are welcome again.

it's ent's and roja's game, it's beta, it's free, they can do whatever the f**k they want.

and as he explained, you have the freedom to say what you want, he has the right to ban you if he want :medieval:

Threatening someone and their families can not in any way be justified, wether or not you consider it a private conversation. Someone must have been really sick to their stomack and I can understand why they reported you. I would not have stopped by banning you. I think you should be glad that's the only thing they do to you.

I have never seen the devs/mods be in the wrong. They try to make a great game, go out of their way to help players, they even listen to us, and this is how you thank them? Personally I am impressed with how much BS they take from people and still take time to answer here in a mature and civil way. If someone threatened me or my family I am not sure I'd be quite so polite.

Personally I am glad they get rid of people who utters stuff like what went on on your GM. It turned my stomack. Even if you claim that you would never do a think like that, just the fact that you would even say things like that....yikes!

Hats off to the devs/mods who put up with this, you made a great game for us, I think this is by far the best game I've played online.

Coffeehunger

All of the people on that list insulted us in some way. Entropy posted just one of the chat logs, there were more. And in fact, there were even more people who were included in those logs, part of your group who were loling along with those on the list, that we did not ban-not that I didnt' want to, but we only did ban those who out right said something nasty about us.

we only did ban those who out right said something nasty about us.

206426[/snapback]

Care to show me what i actually said? :D

i wud like to know what ohohok said, i thought he already asked for that log where he is in.. :D i think they have the right to know, ur only showing what those 4 have said, what about the others =\ show that also, or else its unfair

yeah ur on the list, u said sumthing mean.. yeah like what?

i wud like to know =) speaking for a few friends :cry: