Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Algorn

Tshirt Idea For EL Shop

I'm posting this here cause it's a suggestion and it is game related and i thought this would be the most appropriate thread. This idea dawned on me when this actually happened in the game and it was my first thought of comment when i got back to raven storage and all those at raven storage found it hilarious and i just knew it could be a tshirt(how's that for run on?) so here it is, a mock up of my tshirt idea/suggestion:

lousy_fur_hat.png

please comment and let me know what everyone thinks. i personally would definitely wear one :angry:

lol..yeah there's a lot of funny T-shirt ideas, problem is we're not going to make them unless we're sure they'll sell. I don't want to be stuck with a ton of t-shirts, and we still have a ton of the first set of t-shirts left. Not many people bought them. So we figured in-game items are much more popular and we'll just stick with them for a while.

lol..yeah there's a lot of funny T-shirt ideas, problem is we're not going to make them unless we're sure they'll sell. I don't want to be stuck with a ton of t-shirts, and we still have a ton of the first set of t-shirts left. Not many people bought them. So we figured in-game items are much more popular and we'll just stick with them for a while.

194104[/snapback]

well that i can completely understand. have you guys already considered something like CafePress? (www.cafepress.com)

Cool idea, i wouldn't wear one myself for the same reason as placid.

But roja i think plate and cloak prices are very steep, they are so easy to get a hold of ingame everyone has one. From a players perpective If u lowered the price im positive more people would buy them.

lol to bad its copyrighted :)

Edited by Shivar

Damn funny idea, although i'm sure i'd get beaten for wearing it in the pubs and clubs xD

194290[/snapback]

::crosses arms and assumes stance common in cheesy kung fu flix::

<cue cheesy british voice dub> hmph! you're kung fu is no good!</cue cheesy british voice dub>

:lol:

You could make shirts that could be worn reguarding more than just EL. Such as a shirt that has a picture of the fluffy rabbit and says.

"I petted the Fluffy Rabbit"

Then on the back a small saying with the EL logo and perhaps http://www.eternal-lands.com and "Long live Eternal Lands!"

Damn funny idea, although i'm sure i'd get beaten for wearing it in the pubs and clubs xD

194290[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance of clubs and pubs...but..why? ;)

Because its a gaming shirt, a Nerds shirt, and normally Nerds do not reside in clubs and pubs, rather in Internet Cafes and online.