Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

b.king

lol

but

I think they might be sued for that

Ok ? though, if he is only customer why are like 30 sandwiches in the warming racks? When I worked at BK we only prepped about 5 if that. :don:

actually, about anyone knows that, except in rush, less on the rack is better - less loss, and having the sandwich made to order (or relatively close to the time of order) just tastes better.

How do we know whether there aren't other customers, or the drive-thru is wrapped?

Trust me Arnieman, I work in a semi-fast food restaurant. I know what you're saying, usually yes, less sandwiches would be better. I don't mean to be rude or anything. However, this is an advertisement, so not only do they want to show off all their wares, they have it absolutely clean and perfectly arranged (notice the pattern of cups on the soda machine on the far left- is that normal? lol). Behind the actual form of comedy of having the infamous Mcdonalds icon sneaking into Burger King, this is another subtle way to show that Burger King truly is better, cleaner, and sells more food than McDonald's.

It may not be the truth, but hey? Who cares? It's an ad designed to get our attention and made to stick in our minds later when we're trying to decide between Burger King and McDonald's. :P

(although imho, neither one has really good food- Culver's all the way! :cry:)

Edited by Kendai

yes and they puted there sexiest employee in pic lol

192932[/snapback]

dude, if thats the hottest employee then they need to hire younger people. XD

Edited by sora_barzahd

**gasps** You know what Culver's is! **runs and hugs scarab** lol :(

I work at Culver's hehe, so I might be a bit biased, but after more than two years of working there, I still haven't gotten tired of the food, so there :angry:

**gasps** You know what Culver's is! **runs and hugs scarab** lol :wub:

198672[/snapback]

I was thinking awhile back (when I first read the thread), "what is a Culver's"?

Then I saw the Culver's cup in front of me... there's one somewhere in the area here.