Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dunian

Race secpific Items

like a person is drunk

191849[/snapback]

There is a game, not sure what one, but it's guild wars or diablo or one of those type, that they do have that drunk effect...after x amount of ales or beer or something, the picture goes a bit blurry and the images get a bit distorted and the screen picture tips a bit to the side...it's kind of funny actually, pretty well done with what they had to work with. It wears off after a bit lol.

There is a game, not sure what one, but it's  guild wars or diablo or one of those type, that they do have that drunk effect...after x amount of ales or beer or something, the picture goes a bit blurry and the images get a bit distorted and the screen picture tips a bit to the side...it's kind of funny actually, pretty well done with what they had to work with.  It wears off after a bit lol.

191892[/snapback]

i suggested a similar thing not long ago, i also suggested adding an animation for eating, drinking etc. i didnt know that this was already in some other game.

it would make rp so much more fun:)

here is a dwarf idea

dwarven spirit drink-infinite food for 50 mins, but 30% increase in chance of getting attacked when harvesting, missing hits and getting hit, breaking equipment, spells, manu, and crafting will fail.

191843[/snapback]

Added Dwarven Fire Potion

I would like to see u write the code for all those O.o

192182[/snapback]

I'd like to see myself do it too, but with me meager programing skills (A few lines of VB) it won't happen.

Added Shade Potion to the list.

:stare: Dunian :battleaxe:

Edit: Yay! My 75th post! ^_^

Edited by Dunian

I would like to see u write the code for all those O.o

Ah, if the server had a published API and loadable modules for items (dlload() etc) then this would be easy :P

...though Entropy would be swamped by every c-hack gamer :stare:

how about this for Draegoni:

Warmth of Life:

Special icicle that comes from the vast lands of the Draegoni. It gives Draegoni a warming feeling. Regenerates Draegoni player's hp 5x faster than usual for 10 minutes, and if they're wearing fast regeneration cape, then it'd be 10hp/min.

You 'use' it, and the Draegoni players within 5x5 walkable tiles from you will get healed. Only one icicle per range, so you dont have 2 players next to eachother giving 2 times 5x...

Ingreds: 3 quartz, 3 blue quartz, 3 rose quartz, 2 polished sapphires.

Just an idea..... I might have imagined too much.. :stare:

Wow that would be powerful. Draegoni in groups could eat things for breakfast :P It might be a little too powerful though. What about a simple icicle that could be wielded like a weapon with very low damage that had the fast regeneration perk on it. That would be enough.

What about an icicle that heals everybody within 10 squares of the user for 20hp? It'd have be a one-time-use object though.

btw, added "Dirk" to the list of gnomish items

Edited by Dunian

after reading a charpter in a book I thought a horn bow would be cool to use but then there isn't a creature who gives up a horn when its killed so unless a shop... you know

1 horn ,1 thread, 1 leather, 10 air ess, 2 FEs

after reading a charpter in a book I thought a horn bow would be cool to use but then there isn't a creature who gives up a horn when its killed

Deer antlers?

"Horn bows" are composite bows, consisting of a laminate of layers of horn, sinue, woods (various), and other materials. They take advantage of the different properties of the various materials to greater pull in a given size and weight.

Added "Morning Star"

I guess this idea is sorta dead by now... oh well.