Eternal Lands Official Forums
iam

i think infinity scammed me...

I am not accusing anyone of anything.. but why is Infinity hidding right now if he has nothing to hide?

Felkku Blodoks's stats are not so much lower that Infinity's, in fact some of them are higher (ok one of them I think :P).

One more thing ... this thread lives a strange life.. it started with IaM's problem and continues with flaming at Blodoks? I am confused.

176588[/snapback]

1. if you dont know infinity your opinion on him is very obsolete

2. infinity is probably the best allrounder in game....

3. opinion is quite different to knowledge... :)

so stop this thread, beeing scammed by infinity is as usual as a beaver drops a rostogol.... B)

Edited by bofred

well like most of the post say inf is a verry nice guy... we work to gether a LOT and we make stuff together... if i would stick my neck out for anybody it would be him... to be hounest i think infinity is the best player in game he has respect for others... he is always nice to ppl and ready to help... i really hope he comes back soon... ever since i got to know him we chatted like all the time we were both on... i sayed it before and ill say it agian inf is a verry nice guy and defenetly NO scammer or cheater... if he was i would eat my socks and take pictures to proof it...

greetz sniper

p.s inf come back soon PLZ!

infinity is one of the nicest guys on el ,he has always treated me with great respect and is so kind to everyone.many times he has saved my death abg and all tranactions with him are more than fair, he has always given me a bit more money and always with very good manners. this isnt right come back infinity because we all love ya .................

It's been about a month now since Infinity left EL and I have to wonder if he is gone for good. :P

I feel as if I have lost a good friend as I am sure many of the people that have posted in this thread do.

If anyone knows him in RL could they PLEASE just drop me a quick PM in game or here to let me know he is ok.

Edited by Murlock

I dont know him at RL but i can answer to another question...

Afaik, he didnt leave for good, he left because of Blodoks, at least he talked to me about it day before he left.

it really saddens me that a player who worked so hard to get his levels and played the game so long and put so much effort into it like infinity did got put off playing by some grumpy scrooge who had no proof at all in his sensless accusations. i really do hope that someone can let us know if infinity is comming back.

Have to say that I'm dying to meet this Infinity character - I've never seen such a show of respect for a player on these forums - much impressed.

It is very sad to see someone (who is obviously a ver nice person) driven out of this game because of accusations like that.

Even I have been accused of cheating by Blodoks. A guildmate was helping me carry iron ore to storage, and he said "you have noob stats must be a mule," so he had a mod check the IP and of course they were different. After that he said "muling is still cheating." -EVERY mod I've spoken with had verified that it is legal to have guildmembers helping.

Blodoks, if so many people cheat, why do you even still play this game?

Blodoks, if so many people cheat, why do you even still play this game?

181987[/snapback]

Either take that to pm or start another thread somewhere else :)

Let's keep the focus here in this thread where it belongs, which is that infinity is no outlaw, quite the opposite in fact, and that we all hope he comes back :)

The focus...

I made 1000 srs for the little IaM.

I payed this scam.

Blodoks

182004[/snapback]

iit's not a scam, he didn't win anything cause he stop played, for me it's only bad luck for IAM, that he stoped before he can give him the sr's

I don't know what happens, but I'm sure both Blodoks and Infinity are honest players. I never have been witness or even heard anything wrong about those two.

It must be some kind of big misunderstanding, so why not to calm down and leave it? There is too much anger here. It's not worth.

vanyel

it WASNT a scam! havn't you read what has been written here???? he quit because of your false accusations which upset him. he didnt qquit because he wante to scam anyone. far out you really got some nerve.

Infinity certainly isn't a scammer, I've traded with him (sold him those wolf furs mentioned earlier) and he was completely honerable.

:P Dunian :battleaxe: