Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Food

I know this has been posted before but i lost wahre it was so ill say this here maby add a harvestabol food in the crystal mines like mushrooms but only raise ur food level very slightly so ya haft to harvest alot

And add poisonous mushrooms too, which cannot be distinguished from the healthy ones ;)

hmmm on second thought grum maby the posionus one is a bad idea i mena would u like tob e posiond wile mining :/ maby itil lower ur food level or preferibly not raise it at all

Good mushrooms +5 food

Poisonuse mushrooms -10 food

??

Exactly what I mean ... hmmm eventualy people will map the posionus ones from good ones maby make it a 75% chance to get a good mushroom and a 25% chance for a bad one or just the old 50-50

And you can't tell them apart until you eat them? They even mix into the same inventory slot?

Sure, why not? So, if you're mining, only the people really desperate for food will harvest mushrooms :)

No, like I said, just hire some newbies to do that!

i know u said that entrop but im really aggenst using people espicaly noobs Because knowone wants to be someones lacky or gunipig (sory if thats spelt rong

I've tried to hire noobs in the Market Channel to bring me stuff, and I don't have a lot of success, I don't think it is because I'm not offering a fair price, I think its because most of the players in the Market channel are not noobs. Many of us don't have access to the noob channel, so we can't make offers that real noobs might want.

Could we have access again to the noob channel if the game designers want to encourage us to hire noobs for jobs?

Ok now, this might sound like a crazy idea, but how about just gathering a full load of veggies and storing them in the bank. Then carry a couple in with you and use them as needed. When you leave, grab a couple more if you're heading back in. I know, it's hard, but I can do it without a problem.

Ok now, this might sound like a crazy idea, but how about just gathering a full load of veggies and storing them in the bank. Then carry a couple in with you and use them as needed. When you leave, grab a couple more if you're heading back in. I know, it's hard, but I can do it without a problem.

That is fine, but in case you didn't bother to read the entire thread, Ent is trying to encourage us to hire newbs for jobs. I was just explaining that Newbs don't hang out in the Market channel that much, and it would be easier to hire newbs if we had some way of contecting them (without going to the #beam point and looking for them).

Then try to recruit them from the newbie channel, or just go once in Isla Prima, where most of the newbies hang out, and explain them that you give them a job.

Then try to recruit them from the newbie channel, or just go once in Isla Prima, where most of the newbies hang out, and explain them that you give them a job.

That is my point, many of us don't have access to the Newb channel, so we can't recruit them from the channel.

As for leaving to go to Isla Prima to get them, it would be faster in that case to just do the task we wanted them for, ourselves. If I want to hire a newb to haul me a load of coal to the silver area, and I have to go to IP to find a newbie for that job... it would be faster for me to just go to Harvey and buy it, and haul it back myself, and the Newbies might not even be at IP within shouting distance.

Most of the jobs I have to offer, involve me not wanting to interupt what I'm doing with a trip... going to IP to find a newbie then becomes a trip...