Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mortisha

A Full Apology

Guest Mortisha

LETTER ALREADY SENT TO ROJA

OK cards on the table, It is me Adyna, (LOL it's been so long since I logged in as Adyna I can't remember my password duh) you may not like me but believe me it has taken a lot of courage to write to you all so please do me the honour of hearing me out.

I, personally am sick of all the hatred between us. No - teh banned 0n3na does not know that I am writing to you, neither does Leeloo, you will have to take my word on this.

I woke up this morning and the first thought was EL and how I wish this was over and finished. Don't misinterpret me here I will never return but I really am thinking about teh banned 0n3na. Isn't it strange I never liked her in EL but now I do, the irony of it all.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the things that I have said - I am not making excuses but since December I have not been well - diagnosed with Epilepsy and I'm not happy about it, probably I hit out at you as a reaction to this (I have 'Hit Out' at a lot of people) I don't know, I have lost my driving license and therefore my freedom. Which I agree with but that doesn't make it easier. But I am beginning to come to terms with this, Leeloo and the ELite Guild have helped me through.

You will not get any more 'trouble' from me (here or in the ELite guild forum) because I have realised that at the end of the day it really is not worth the aggravation. I just want to repair some of the damage that I have caused.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Adyna Krystaline.

Apology accepted. :P

If you would like, send me a forum pm and we can set you up with a new password for your Adyna account, if you would like to ever come back and use that one.

Welcome back?

Don't misinterpret me here I will never return

Doesn't sound like she's coming back. :)

And personally, I will never forgive those that were part of teh banned 0n3na's group, no matter how big the apology. The trouble they caused was uncalled for... and they will never earn my trust back again.

But that's just me.

Have a nice day. <_<

Firstly I would like to apologise for the things that I have said - I am not making excuses but since December I have not been well - diagnosed with Epilepsy and I'm not happy about it, probably I hit out at you as a reaction to this (I have 'Hit Out' at a lot of people) I don't know, I have lost my driving license and therefore my freedom. Which I agree with but that doesn't make it easier.  But I am beginning to come to terms with this, Leeloo and the ELite Guild have helped me through.

Yuor apologies look to be well accepted, and I remember you very well for the ear, and advice you gave me recently given that you are one of the few players in el that know the full extent of what Ive been through recently.

This posting is the is the first I knew that you had a lot to deal with yourself while you were helpng me through my difficulties.

I sincerly hope that this dosn't stop at an apology, and rather continues on to a valued friend rejoining the EL community. (thers a place in SegV waiting for you)

Yes Adyna, Apology accepted :o

You never gave me bother :o

Just come back with us in teh *CO* B)