Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

Post Here Bug Reports For The Test Server.

Okay i just saw that my food level stoped droping at 5. Also since i'm on test server i can't use my insert/delete/home keys to move or turn. I'm not sure if it is because of the server, the client or some maps but sometimes i lag or just can't walk, i keep clicking but nothing happens while i'm able to type on the other side, especially on "certain" maps. Before i forget, this bug exists a long time already, when you walk normally the door icon appears, swtiches back and forth to the walk icon and your char moves to the next door...annoying thing.

I noticed a bug while crafting. While trying to polish diamonds, I can only polish one, then after that it says invalid combo. If I take the items out one at a time, and put them back and try again, it works once again.

If I get a REAL invalid item, then clear it, I can't put anything back into the mix box. Have to shut down the game. But if I take the items out one at a time and put them back the right way instead if using clear, it'll work.

Various map bugs (you know which one :)), are you aware of all off them? (I found some piddly ones last night)

Ok, im not too sure on the exact coordinates, I can update you tonight.

1.) The cave in tarsengaard (orc/skell cave), there is a small room with coffins (this is probably way to vague). When rotating the camera to face North-East (and standing next to last wall), you can see the sea (eeek), althought you may regard this as minor (or not even a 'bug').

(Ask Hazor for exact spot)

2.) Tree texture reflection flickers and dissapears when moving one tile, this, I will have to show you or give you the coordinates.

Edited by Placid

When Rogue gave me phys/coord 1024/1022, i casted Restore Life spell.

After that, ive got a half full life bar above the char, the stats window says i had 2575/25 mana points, ALT-B reports some wrong rubbish i cant remember.

Only the life bar down in the icons panel showed the correct value and was full.

After a few minutes all values were ok.

The #list_perks command does respond nothing, if im having no perks. Ok, that is not wrong, but maybe it shold then respond <none> or something.

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

When Rogue gave me phys/coord 1024/1022, i casted Restore Life spell.

After that, ive got a half full life bar above the char, the stats window says i had 2575/25 mana points, ALT-B reports some wrong rubbish i cant remember.

The #list_perks command does respond nothing, if im having no perks. Ok, that is not wrong, but maybe it shold then respond <none> or something.

Piper

Ok . i will change #list_perks to show <none> if no perks found.

Regarding half life bar after phys / coord at that levels i will investigate.

Various map bugs (you know which one :)), are you aware of all off them? (I found some piddly ones last night)

I can't be aware of all of them .... Edit your previuos post and add the map and coordinates . This way the map makers will know where to go and what to fix . thx

Okay i just saw that my food level stoped droping at 5. Also since i'm on test server i can't use my insert/delete/home keys to move or turn. I'm not sure if it is because of the server, the client or some maps but sometimes i lag or just can't walk, i keep clicking but nothing happens while i'm able to type on the other side, especially on "certain" maps. Before i forget, this bug exists a long time already, when you walk normally the door icon appears, swtiches back and forth to the walk icon and your char moves to the next door...annoying thing.

This is strange are you using the new client and the good maps ?

The campfires in Tarsengaard have holes in them...you can walk right into them and disappear...you can still see the chat, and the picture on your screen, just you can't see yourself in the picture. Also, this seems to affect being able to light fires on them...sometimes it won't work but if I walk through it and disappear and then come back out, then firemaking will work. Very odd. I will keep editing with the coordinates of any new ones I find.

Tarsengaard (117, 44)

Tarsengaard (80, 281)

Edit: Soldus noticed that the campfires that do NOT have this problem are also the ones that can't have a fire lit on them. Tarsengaard (305,148) is an example of this. It seems that if you can light fire on them, you will get that hole.

Also, in the flooded section of the town in Tarsengaard, the boots and bottoms of capes have a funny reflection and extra stuff on it...also along the bottom of at least one house is a funny blue band that comes and goes depending on camera angle. This bug is very hard to explain, but go there and you will see what I mean :)

Tarsengaard (239,248) and surrounding stone area

Behind the mage school where the broken dock is...there are missing tiles so that we can't walk down the steps to get to it...you can teleport to range to get on the dock, just can't walk there.

Tarsengaard (201,317)

Trying to walk along a path, and nicely clicking away, click through some tree leaves in the way and bam...i walk to the tree, not along the chosen path...VERY annoying.

Edited by Aisllinn

At 61,55 (TG) you can stand with one foot in a stone :P

And from this point you can step through the wooden construction, where this stone is in.

At 106,49 (TG), near that little puddle, your feet sink into the ground.

At 133,31 (TG), next puddle, you can walk on water. Meaning, your feet dont sink into the water.

At 169,56 (TG) your feet sink into the ground. Same at 171,72 (TG) and around. Same at 167,51 (TG) and around.

In Lab i can walk through some parts of this wooden thingie on the big table.

In the tunnel i can walk through some wooden spikes.

Edited by The_Piper

474,118 white stone - flickering

91,51 Tansengard - can stand on the ... forgot the word for that thing :huh:

89,54 Tansengard - same here

49,85 Isla Prima this grid shouldnt be wakable imho.

I know that there is a problem witch snow and shadows, but if its not solved, then i think the Tutorial NPC should be moved a bit to the west, so he wont stay in the snow... his shadow looks arghhh :ph34r:

1. TG 294,48; 294,49 ; 294,50 and so on - feets are faling under the stone.

2. The Meep, when got to the "other side" there are some problems with waking, when clicked on the centre (betwen 4 of columns 148,81) must try it to see what i mean, using yesterday cvs build.

Edited by obionek

I am finding that the fires are only lasting 30 seconds with the branches.  Thats rather short, imho. :P

I agree with you Aisllinn. I think they should last about 2-3 mins at least. Furthermore, I noticed that, after a fire has burned down, I can't make a new one immediately. I tried it several times, but nothing happened. Is there a delay or am I simply too stupid for this task :lol:

At 273,110 (TG) and around your feet sink into the ground.

Same at 224,112 (TG) and around.

At 167,262 (TG) you stand invisible in a wooden wall. These 2 walls are completely hollow, you can start at 159,262 and walk completely through them.

196,176 (TG) Step forward and try to cross this entrance, no matter if click or pressing home, the char become afraight, turns and runs away :P

I tried teleport to range to pass 1-2 squares, but the same. go forward and the char turns and runs away..

Edited by The_Piper

I am finding that the fires are only lasting 30 seconds with the branches.  Thats rather short, imho. :)

I agree with you Aisllinn. I think they should last about 2-3 mins at least. Furthermore, I noticed that, after a fire has burned down, I can't make a new one immediately. I tried it several times, but nothing happened. Is there a delay or am I simply too stupid for this task :lol:

throw 10 branches into fire and start it :P simple as that.

I noticed a bug while crafting. While trying to polish diamonds, I can only polish one, then after that it says invalid combo. If I take the items out one at a time, and put them back and try again, it works once again.

If I get a REAL invalid item, then clear it, I can't put anything back into the mix box. Have to shut down the game. But if I take the items out one at a time and put them back the right way instead if using clear, it'll work.

Well I am testing everything you did and either it got fixed or it was just your computer. I had no troubles and I deliberately tried invalid combinations of every sort and anything else I could think of. (Lets hope it got fixed).

I would also like to add, on the crafting note here, that it would be really nice to add nordcarn, tarsengaard, and grahms village rings to the selection... *hint hint*

Not exactly a bug report but I've noticed that there are new storage NPC and they are dwarves, I

suggest to change all storage NPCs to elves or humans because it is very difficould to reach them in a

crowded storage.

Regards.

I get the same bug with polishing emeralds that I get with diamonds. Sapphs and rubies seem to be fine.

Yes . We do have a problems with diamonds. We will fix it.

With emeralds .... mmmmm . did you have serpent stones in your inventory while trying ?

Casted restore spell and this is what happened. Screen shot explains it all.

How many HP you had ?

If you were "enhanced" don't complain ...it's a known issue :D read my previous posts when i answered to the_piper.