Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

More health?

So, I was thinking, would you like to increase the health of everyone by x1.5? The damage of everything would stay the same though.

This would lead to longer (and more tactical) battles.

So, would you like that?

P.S. We might have to adjust the damage of the animals though, since we want this feature mainly for PvP not for easier killing the monsters.

I think this would be nice! But yes, it would be taken advantage of in killing monsters ;) we wouldn't want faster lvling >.>. But for PvP would be nice for, as you said, longer, more tactical battles.

So much for first post :/ :)

Edited by Ryzin

personally I love this idea. With the srs cooldown, pvp fights go a lot faster. Increasing health would help counter this and add less of a "he's higher so he wins" perspective and put more strategy in the fight ^_^

actually i like it how it is, with the restore option, killing people is hard enough as it is, and when i'de wanna kill someone it would have to be some dumb n00b that doesnt know what hes doing

I'm not so sure.

I don't really see who this will benifit.. Apart from the haugh level high fighters, and the people who have waaay too much Will or Physique.

But I suppose this will be good and bad, intresting too see what other people think.

So, I was thinking, would you like to increase the health of everyone by x1.5?

Are you suggesting that the basic health formula would be changed from:

Health = (Will + Physique) / 2 * 5

to something like:

Health = (Will + Physique) / 2 * 7.5

Which would be a 1.5 increase?

So, I was thinking, would you like to increase the health of everyone by x1.5? The damage of everything would stay the same though.

This would lead to longer (and more tactical) battles.

So, would you like that?

P.S. We might have to adjust the damage of the animals though, since we want this feature mainly for PvP not for easier killing the monsters.

YES do it! plz i like th idea

You might realize that this would also amplify the difference between lower level and higher level players.

A noob might have a health of 40 now, and 60 after, but a pro that has a life of 100 now would have 150 after.

You might realize that this would also amplify the difference between lower level and higher level players.

A noob might have a health of 40 now, and 60 after, but a pro that has a life of 100 now would have 150 after.

Yes, I see your point..

But when you put 2 PP's on Will or Phys, would it be 30hp bonus? :)

:lurker: Great idea and adjusting the creatures to work with it is a great idea as well.

Will bring back pvp and pk to lvl that with some thought would work well also

:)