Eternal Lands Official Forums
saxum

Please have Buni tell what armor still needs to be broke

It is for the break low level armor quest. it is one of the few quests I have not completed.

It has been so long with multiple computers that I can not remember what armor needs to be broken for Buni's break quest in Nordcarn.

I'd like a list like Vixen's which I have not been able to complete either.

Yes, would be nice if it was added like Vixen and Gerund. I finally broke my ti chain today and thought I was done. Also this quest took me over multiple computers and was excited that I was finally done, then found out I am not. My logs have 4 things broken, and I really don't want to go back through breaking everything else again.

Thanks, Jeff

I am pretty sure the npcs already do report your progress, not sure about Buni, but the the other two do

Exactly, others do, but Buni does not.

+ 1 to this idea. Would be good if Buni tells what items must be broken still.

I just asked radu if he could check my progression on this quest since yeah I had EL uninstalled from my PC for a long time and quest log is not showing up.

He said  [PM from radu: ask the npc] and I felt like okay I'm stupid. Does it really say what you need next? But no, doesn't say. Now I'm searching and this happened to all of you already.

Pls add that list.

i use the item list to add all the break stuff when i get a quest, then delete it as it breaks, this might be worth doing if you lost your quest log, yes you will be going through stuff again but at least you will have a record of the stuff you done by prosses of ilimination

(i have no idea if the buni list is checkable in game)