Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TigerClaw

PK Goddess of EL

Pk Goddess of EL (2010)  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be known from this day forth as the PK Goddess?

• Shayli
    • Binky
    • Cherut
    • Me_ow
    • Starlite
    • Tyrannis

Cherut for me

What a training star in short time, will give all not only the ladies a run for their money.

And she is a great person.

Davy

Cherut for me

What a training star in short time, will give all not only the ladies a run for their money.

And she is a great person.

Davy

I'm sure she's nice but this isnt the Training Goddess of EL Poll :) Its the PK goddess. That means dont vote just because you see them training or you feel that their nicer then the other ladies or their in enemy guilds. Vote for the one you feel is the best Pker :) This isnt a Miss America contest where all the ladies has to do community services or something ^^

I vote binky :) wonderderfull lady but plz dont cross her. Has a heart of gold but a sword of bronze.

Shame It was not for today and for summoning TC maybe next time :) still may be u wont die so quickly next time but just may be :P

:) seemed like we moved from Pk Goddess to Whoeverhasthemostcommunityservicehour Goddess ^^ but its all fine. they can always just duke it out in the end. both are on yetis already :)

:) seemed like we moved from Pk Goddess to Whoeverhasthemostcommunityservicehour Goddess ^^ but its all fine. they can always just duke it out in the end. both are on yetis already :)

lol, why didn't you just crown tyra yourself--it was your conclusion anyway, but people seem to be giving style points.

There's style points in Pk? :) i was so sure it was either die or survive. :P I dont have to crown her; because everyone know knows she can Pk the rest with her eyes close. But oh well; it turned into a who has more friends and is better liked contest instead of who has the most skills. :)

Is this really going to turn into a Lion vs Godz thread again? I'm sure we have enough of those. :(

As for this PK goddess thing.

Wouldn't it be much much much more simpler to organize a tournament?

edit: Especially since you're going purely off of leaving pk alive and what not. Votes include whatever criteria the voters chose. So please do not tell me I cannot vote on good sportsmanship or etc like that.

Edited by Raytray

I have met the swords of all of these lovely ladies and died by a couple of them. There is no doubt in my mind that Tyra has the history and the pk list to sweep this "contest". In keeping with the rules of the contest I will have to vote for Tyra, despite my obvious bias towards Starlite :(, despite the fact that CherUT can chew me up and spit me out, despite the fact that Shayli has got an attitude as sharp as her sword, despite the fact that Me_oW could crush me into a small brick, and despite the fact that Binky never backs down. Des rocked all and Cissysauce was no one you would want to get on the bad side of either - however; they are not in this this contest. - - Tyra has my vote

Edited by Ghost

I have met the swords of all of these lovely ladies and died by a couple of them. There is no doubt in my mind that Tyra has the history and the pk list to sweep this "contest". In keeping with the rules of the contest I will have to vote for Tyra, despite my obvious bias towards Starlite :(, despite the fact that CherUT can chew me up and spit me out, despite the fact that Shayli has got an attitude as sharp as her sword, despite the fact that Me_oW could crush me into a small brick, and despite the fact that Binky never backs down. Des rocked all and Cissysauce was no one you would want to get on the bad side of either - however; they are not in this this contest. - - Tyra has my vote

wise words; this is the type of reasoning I like. He doesn't just pick the best one or the one he likes the most; he goes from experiences and he compare all the lovely ladies with each other. Bravo Ghost :D

My vote is for Tyra too. I could have many more kills under my belt but as I choose not to attack the weak the defenceless (for the majority) I really cant say I have the "killer" instinct. Have fun with it and may the best woman win (Tyra or Cherut)

Thank you TigerClaw for highlighting some formidable PK ladies. As your first post points out, each of the contenders has her own style and comes fully armed with skills and attitude. Kudos to the whole group!

A special nod to both CherUT and Tyrannis, you two are clearly the front runners. While you are very different about how you play, you're both fierce, both competitive, both very good role models for those of us n00b-chicks who aspire to PK one of these days.

Keep up the great work everyone and remember: PK would not be any fun at all without worthy opponents.

Cheers to worthy opponents!

I lol'ed @ this thread. Having high a/d doesnt make you PKer...

-Kaddy

ofc not; that's why I meanted the DPA pkers too. I pick them because I see alot of pk central messages from each one of the woman. But kaddy; if all of them had the same a/d let's say u meet each one of them in DPA2 or Kusamura Arena. Who won't you want to fight? :D And yes Jenfy all of them are worthwhile to mention :)

Bigky speaks the truth :(