Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

Essences

Im out of touch with the market prices on basic essences , please help

I'd like to know the current prices of all of them if you know ?

thanks

MagE 7-8gc

SpE 9gc

MatE 8gc

MagE are the tree shrooms of alchemy, overdone for leveling with low usage. Consider it lucky if you sell for 7. Same time, NPC buys for 6.67 so selling for less not an option. :mace:

Spirit ess 9 bought from NPC, 10 from players.

Matter is the crap sale of alch... sell the ings for 9.5, or make the ess and sell for 8? Nope. 10gc to sell, anyone selling for less is... "economically challenged".

MagE 7-8gc

SpE 9gc

MatE 8gc

MagE are the tree shrooms of alchemy, overdone for leveling with low usage. Consider it lucky if you sell for 7. Same time, NPC buys for 6.67 so selling for less not an option. :)

Spirit ess 9 bought from NPC, 10 from players.

Matter is the crap sale of alch... sell the ings for 9.5, or make the ess and sell for 8? Nope. 10gc to sell, anyone selling for less is... "economically challenged".

No need to get harsh on me :mace:

MagE have good use in making rings (crafting), especially since pot god came out and I always see them go away for 7-7.5gc. 8gc may be a bit overpriced, I agree.

On SpE we agree fine, having to use my expensive alembic for mercury, I tend to rather buy them from NPC now and make DE instead. So, I say 9gc.

MatE are always sold for 8gc, though I agree with you, that I wouldn't sell them for that, because I would make a loss, like you stated. I only make them for personal use.

Raistlin

No need to get harsh on me :mace:

Just commenting in general, not at you specifically. :)

MagE have good use in making rings (crafting), especially since pot god came out and I always see them go away for 7-7.5gc. 8gc may be a bit overpriced, I agree.

True, but still very hard to sell because the market is normally pretty saturated with them.

On SpE we agree fine, having to use my expensive alembic for mercury, I tend to rather buy them from NPC now and make DE instead. So, I say 9gc.

Mmmm, all merc goes towards DEs, while SEs get bought from NPC here as well. I quote 10 for selling them because, well, same reason as FPs, basically paying for doing the runs to buy them (antisocials).

MatE are always sold for 8gc, though I agree with you, that I wouldn't sell them for that, because I would make a loss, like you stated. I only make them for personal use.

Never sell them here either, at least not since I stopped running an alch shop (which sold for 10gce).

I take every opportunity to... "encourage" people to refuse to sell for anything less than 10gc though. :)

sorry but someone buying ings for matter essences and mix them at storage is... "mentally retarded"

There are more then enough places where you can mix them at site with minimum hauling. Just take some pofs and picks in the mine and get out one hour later with a decent 3-4k profit (if you sell for only 8gc) so good luck with your market boycott.

good luck with your market boycott.

It's gone quite well so far. I make them for myself, and sell other items instead.

And I'm not the only one who refuses to sell them below ing value. I'm not the only alcher who refuses to let alchemy go the way of manu in prices.

Those who want to buy at 8 are quite free to go make them themselves, noone's stopping them.

It's gone quite well so far. I make them for myself, and sell other items instead.

And I'm not the only one who refuses to sell them below ing value. I'm not the only alcher who refuses to let alchemy go the way of manu in prices.

Those who want to buy at 8 are quite free to go make them themselves, noone's stopping them.

Gratz you totally missed the point.

Please try and convince the summoners not to sell tiger stones @295 next, it's so much below ing value.

good luck with your market boycott.

Same here - if people don't pay what ingreds cost, do I use the time to make other items :

Rings I would have bought from crafters

Armor and weapons I would have bought from manuers

Ore and minerals I would have bought from harvers

only because crafters, manuers, harvesters and other don't want to pay cost price for ings.

funny again here:

ateh probably wanted to know the prices that are usual for buying and selling the stuff (pc).

The prices luckily dont care about what some ppl think about them ;)

:P