Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Auction for universal hoods.

Well, they don't give you any benefit, and they will likely never be made on the PK server, so I don't think there will be objections if I am selling some, yes?

So I am starting an auction, see who wants to pay the most for one. On the main server they sold for like 90 bucks initially, but obviously, I don't expect them to be that much here.

So bid away, starting from 1 dollar, the auction will end in 2 days. Serious bids only please!

#Edit - Not sure what that converts too.. But:

I bid: 15$.

Edited by Liquid

Well, they don't give you any benefit, and they will likely never be made on the PK server, so I don't think there will be objections if I am selling some, yes?

As you asked the question i think gambit was hoping to bring this first hood into the server I know its a task but he has been working hard at tayloring

But you is the Boss

As you asked the question i think gambit was hoping to bring this first hood into the server I know its a task but he has been working hard at tayloring

But you is the Boss

I don't mean too be rude, but Gambit is only 30s Tailoring, that's not even 1/8th of the way their. I don't see a huge problem.

I don't mean too be rude, but Gambit is only 30s Tailoring, that's not even 1/8th of the way their. I don't see a huge problem.

That would be like lvl 250+ :rolleyes:

According to the encyclopedia the Recommended Tailoring Level is 74 :brooding:

EDIT:

oh yeah.... $20

Edited by Segor

That would be like lvl 250+ :confused:

Try to think in exp and not in levels :whistle:

I hope not offtopic but in this way it means, if Gambit trying to make universal hood as lvl 30s, he don't have any chance to get one (with good astro and saving stones)? For example in manu, you have chance to make higher level items than your manu lvl.

I hope not offtopic but in this way it means, if Gambit trying to make universal hood as lvl 30s, he don't have any chance to get one (with good astro and saving stones)? For example in manu, you have chance to make higher level items than your manu lvl.

At the moment hes not trying to make one

It was just a goal to push him on to get to that lvl

like with loader he dont want arrow molds the ings alone cost 30kgc for 1 on the pk server but it was a goal to be the first player to make the highest craft item in game

Gambit can still be the first to make a hood just that the insentive drops if one was already in game

Good luck with yer Bidding guys

Handyman

In this game I tend to think about levels. I always set to get a certain level and not a certain amount of exp, works better for me.

But since you want me to think about xp... very well, then Gambit would have 1/20 or so by now.

In this game I tend to think about levels. I always set to get a certain level and not a certain amount of exp, works better for me.

But since you want me to think about xp... very well, then Gambit would have 1/20 or so by now.

And since 1/20 < 1/8 his statement was correct, right? :hiya:

So bid away, starting from 1 dollar, the auction will end in 2 days. Serious bids only please!

Question was a PM due to the lack of confirmation if the result was valid but the reply

I don't know really.. Anyone wants to bid more than 25 bucks?

Due to the development of this auction i'm out of it.

There were more than one bid that were anything but serious edit .

I will be waiting for a mail confirming my exclusion from this trade as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time.