Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Ogre Spawns

I hate complaining, but it is quite frustrating waiting 2+ hours for a spawn.

I know the client update is coming soon, so do you think we could get a couple more spawns?

This was about 5 minutes ago:

OgreSpawn.jpg

A friendly bitc... request. :whistle:

Truely agreed Saint, its hard to get a spawn especially when u want starting train in melinis.

Would be nice if there be more spawns after the update, ogres got way too popular in the last months ;(

According to CEL site there are 7 spawn areas for these mobs. And there are several other mobs that are roughly around that level to fight. I suggest to go explore more and to fight other things as well. We cannot simply toss in more mobs to suit your personal needs, as there needs to be room to add other things as well. Remember, we do have several newer mobs to fight, so each of them take space as well.

I seriously doubt this suggestion will be done as the reasoning has very little merit.

Know the right times and places and it's fine. I've even found melinis free for 1-2 hours.

I don't think any more is needed...

~kGn

After seeing the screen shot that Saint posted it looks like people are just going straight to the Melinis spawns without bothering to check any other spawns.

Right after your post I went on a small Draia tour, and (haven't checked all yet, still 1 that i know of that I'm headed to) I have found at LEAST 7 free ogres so far. 3 close to eachother in 1 spot.

To me it looks like people have been spoiled with this Melinis spawn. Sure it's nice, you won't have trouble finding them, they can't wander off. But seriously... if you're waiting in line for them like that, there's no advantage anymore to there being 3 of them. Plenty of ogres free, right at this moment. I just checked :whistle:

I believe the same thing goes with fluffs. At sometimes all spawns are full. At others, any and every spawn is open. You just need to time when you train right.

Right after your post I went on a small Draia tour, and (haven't checked all yet, still 1 that i know of that I'm headed to) I have found at LEAST 7 free ogres so far. 3 close to eachother in 1 spot.

To me it looks like people have been spoiled with this Melinis spawn. Sure it's nice, you won't have trouble finding them, they can't wander off. But seriously... if you're waiting in line for them like that, there's no advantage anymore to there being 3 of them. Plenty of ogres free, right at this moment. I just checked :P

I know the cycs and fluffs can be a problem but SKF ogres spawns are nearly always free, people have become spoilt on Melinis triple spawn though.

I have the same problem with a handy fluffy spawn. if SKF 4 are taken I step down to cycs, the xp isnt as good but it keeps a/d/oa ticking over

ever try vermor? i did vermor castle for 7 hours when i reset and not 1 person came wanderign in there, because all of them well..... they all just seem to think that they NEED a multi spawn for exp... 1 ogre with low p decent c and ur a/d (ts'ed) would get GREAT exp off of just 1 i was maxing 10k+ per ogre and thats not bad since ogres generally SUCK for exp

I know the cycs and fluffs can be a problem but SKF ogres spawns are nearly always free, people have become spoilt on Melinis triple spawn though.

:P yes come to SKF, and hopefully I'll give up my spawn :hehe:

they all just seem to think that they NEED a multi spawn for exp... 1 ogre with low p decent c and ur a/d (ts'ed) would get GREAT exp off of just 1

From the look of that line, you only get to train on one at a time anyway, so there simply is no benefit. Add to that, you are sitting waiting in line for 2 hours, how much XP could you get from one ogre in that time?

ever try vermor? i did vermor castle for 7 hours when i reset and not 1 person came wanderign in there, because all of them well..... they all just seem to think that they NEED a multi spawn for exp... 1 ogre with low p decent c and ur a/d (ts'ed) would get GREAT exp off of just 1 i was maxing 10k+ per ogre and thats not bad since ogres generally SUCK for exp

I TS 19 a/d lvls down, I have 4/44 coord, 14 will and def god. I get nice def exp (in pic) for my level and restore every 5-8 ogre, mostly crits.

Guest ohmygod

Too much spawn etiquitte (sic?). Dont bother lining up serp all the spawn there till the others leave then you can train in peace :)

i always go to cm spawn, and i only wait 10 minutes max to get a spawn, then after soemtime, i get the double spawn, and keep it for more then 1 hour :)

torg I can fight 5 ogres @ same time ts'ed and get massive exp off of them but restore like a mofo and have chance of death, and you dont' gotta sit in line waiting in fu know how to train, and YES YOU CAN SERP A SPAWN "Remember no one owns a spawn"

-py

Quick solution for the problem:

make melinis "secret" tripple ogre spawn pk area and multi-map =]

I see many "pr0 pkers" there, so i hope they dont mind to train on pk a little :P

mp

Edited by masterpiter

That would only render the spawn useless.

Since high level people would go there, smash whoever is in and go away again and you won't be able to train for an hour without being attacked.

Tho this is a silly thread, seeing what Molime said. Triple spawn in Melinis, 1 ogre - 1 person. 3 people train there at a time. You're still only having a single ogre.. So why make a problem out of taking an single ogre spawn without waiting time?

Doesn't matter if you share there anyway.

-Blee